chap 41

Stories of Jung Family 👨‍👨‍👦‍👦

•Unbeliaveable•

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Get you body ing away from my fiancee you little bastard!" Leo's voice booming loudly in the college hallway. You guys can see how red Leo is and in front of him there's one guy shaking so badly while try to cover himsefl from being beaten by Leo.

"Leo,STOP IT!..Ravi,let me go!" Said N to his brother that currently holding him his grasp. Ravi shakes his head.

"Leo wouldn't like that little bro, you know right?" Warned him. N let out his sigh and struggling to release his arms from Ravi's and he succeed.

" Do you want see that kid die or what?!" Yell N and walk toward Leo who is ready to give a punch to the kid in front of him. 

"Stop it Jung Leo! Please! He's new here and he doesn't who I am" plead N softly. He tried to talk to his fiancee with his soft and loving voice while holding his arm back. He sees Leo start to calm down and lowering his punch. 

" You should go now kid before he become more mad" warned Minhyuk at the back. The kid start to flee away from the scene and the situation become to cool down. Everybody start to leave the scene.

"You! Why do you have to walk here ?! And why are you alone?! Why do you have to be so beautifully handsome ?!" Leo said with anger as he turned to face his fiancee who his shock by his words.

" Omaigod I can't believe it. So right it is my fault? You gotta be kidding me" said N and leaving his fiancee to went back to his class. 

"Minhyuk, Key, and Kevin, take care of him. Don't let him be alone until all of us finished our classes" warn Leo to N's best friend. All of them nodded and went to catch N who already miles away Infront of them.

"Possessive enough huh? Poor my little brother" snort Ravi as both of them walk to their own class. Leo smirked.

• 

The day went quit fine for N except for him being guard by three of his best friend. All of them being following him to everywhere and he know who ask them. It's his ing over protective and possessive fiancee. Urghh what a life!

As all of them finished their classes, 4 of them walk to parking park where Leo and his brother,Ravi already wait all of them to go home.

"Hey babe. You guys done with your classes?" Ask Leo toward them. 

" Yes Leo. Got no any extra classes today" Kevin answer on behalf of them while walking to Ravi's side and hugs Ravi arms. Meanwhile N decide to keeps silent still feeling mad towards Leo. 

"So I think we should go now. Key you wanna ride with us?" Ask Ravi to his boyfriend best friend. Key shake his head, says that he boyfriend,Onew will pick him up later. Minhyuk went to his superbike and drove away. 

" See you tomorrow baby brother" said Ravi to N and get into his car with Kevin. 

N keeps his silent treatment and just enter Leo's white Audi within saying anything toward his fiancee. Leo just stare at his fiancee sulking over him about this morning accident.

" Don't you want to go home?! Hurry up please!" N said.

Leo enter his car and start the engine and drove away to their condominium. Their usual is awkwardly silence. None of them start to their usual conversation. In Leo's mind, he tried to think a away how to make up with his fiancee. He need to moves fast or this fight will killing him. 

As both of them arrive at the condominium place, Leo just drop N off and said that he suddenly had some things to settle. N who still mad with his fiancee just ignore the words and walk to their condominium.

 

• 

A few hours later, Leo come home with a bouquet of pink roses and a box of hearted shape dark chocolate. That is his plan to make up with N. He buy all N favorite things and he hope that it can melt N's anger. He push the bell to make N open the door for him even though he has their condo's key. 

"Surprise!" Shouted him excitedly when N open the door and he immediately shut himsefl up when N decide to give him his straight face and walk back into the condo. 

"Babe~ I'm sorry. I'm sorry for saying bad things toward you this morning. I know i hurt your feeling. No it's no wrong to be Beautiful. I should be proud of it. And I proud of it! Really really proud of it. I'm sorry baby! I'm sorry for wanting to punch that guy. I don't know that he new. Its his fault too, he should know who you are" explain Leo. N give him his death glare and Leo shrukken his body more. YEAH, RIGHT NOW HE'S KNEELING INFRONT OF HI FIANCEE TO ASK FOR FORGIVENESS. no one make Leo kneeling except for his beautiful,y,hot and sassy boyfriend, Cha Hakyeon. 

"Forgive me please~ I bought you most favourite stuff~!" Beg Leo. N let out his chuckle when he see how desperate Leo is. He take the pink rose that Leo hold out and caress the petal lovingly. 

"You don't how break my heart is when you said that how I can be beautiful ? Its not my fault that God create me beautifully handsome instead of becoming like yours. It's not like I want to attract all people attention toward me." Said N sulkly while his hand still touching the petals lovingly. 

" I'm sorry baby. I'll never ever mention it again! Never! So can you forgive your fiancee here? Please~" plead Leo. 

" Urghh! You know that I can't stay mad at you if you doing all the thing" whine N. Leo laugh and stand up from his position and went to hug N tightly. 

"I'm sorry okay. Pardon my over-protectiveness and possessiveness toward you. You have to deal with it. I might can control it but not make it gone. I'm sorry my baby,Jung Hakyeon." 

"It's still Cha you know. I'm not even become your wife..yet..." Said N blushing hard. 

"You're already Jung Hakyeon to me the moment you become my boyfriend" Leo said the usual sentence that he always said to N when N said that he not even Jung yet. 

" I love you Leo. No one can replace you in my heart 💓." Confess N while smiling sweetly in his fiancee's embrace. 

" I love you too babe. You are the one in my heart. ALWAYS!" Said Leo back and kiss N on his lips. 

" Now give me my dark chocolate. "Said N sassily after both of them done with the kiss. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GOOD MORNING GUYS! *it's morning here* 

So I decide to update this morning,hehehe.. I hope you like it. 

btw, I decide to make ukiss Kevin as Ravi boyfriend. *I'm weird right??!!!* Sokay don't mind me. 

So bad Leo is back again and once again, I make leo said his sorry first ..Yeah!!!!! Clap your hands guys,come on! 

So leave you comments down below and dog forget to subscribe and upvote my story. I'll back soon with Jung Family momentooooo.. so BYE! LOVE YA!!!!!!