chap 39

Stories of Jung Family 👨‍👨‍👦‍👦

“Baby, I’m going to my office now. Ken hurry up. Daddy will be late for the meeting” call Leo

“I’m coming daddy” shout Ken running over his dad who waiting for him at the doorstep. Sitting down on the floor and try to wear his shoes.

“ Be safe honey. I love you” tell N, kissing his husband on the lip and Leo kiss him back on the forehead.

“ You too baby. Don’t forget to share the food that mommy pack with Jin okay.” Remind N to his son and kiss Ken on the forehead.

“ Okay mommy!” answer him smiling brightly over his mommy.

“ we going now” Say Leo ushering his son to the car.

“ Oh ya! Buy some cakes before you reach home this evening. I forget to tell you that Tao and Kris going to come over tonight”

“ What?! Kris going to come over and you just told me?!”

“ Be calm can you?! It’s not only Kris. His wife, Tao also coming with him” tell N softly. Leo try to protest but being cut off.

“ You don’t have to worry. They just come to visit baby Hyuk and Tao want to ask some advice from me. He's pregnant now “

“But still!”

“No no. Didn’t you say that you going to have meeting with your workers this morning. ChopChop, hurry up or Ken will be late for his preschool.” Usher N over his husband but Leo still did not moved from his place and keeping staring at his wife.

“ Jung Leo! Gosh! Nothing going to happen honey. You trust me right?” ask N softly toward Leo and kiss his husband again.

“okay, I trust you. But if he dare to do anything or touch you, you know what I’ll do right and you’ll never meet him again. Get it!” Leo warns. N sigh

“ I get it honey. Now why don’t you start to drive now or you’ll be really late to your office. ” say N while pushing his husband to the car.

“let me kiss you once again” say Leo then kiss N on the forehead and move to the N’s plump lips.

He enters the car and starts the engine and drive away. N wave his hand to Ken that wave his both hand frantically to his mommy.

.

 

The bell ringing and Ken run to the door and push open button for the door to open.

“ Uncle Kris! Aunty Tao! Mommy, aunty and uncle is here!” yell Ken calling for his mommy and he goes to hug his Aunty Tao.

“ I miss you aunty. Why you don’t come here for a long time? Don’t chu miss me?” whine Ken while hugging his 2nd most favorite aunty. Tao giggle.

“ Aunty is sorry baby. Your uncle here is super duper busy. Blame him”

“You’re bad man Uncle Kris!” tease Ken.

“ omg, my heart hurt. How could Kennie say that to uncle. Uncle wanna go home because Kennie is mad at uncle and he did not say that he miss uncle too.” Joke Kris while making moves like he going to leave.

“No Kris baba! Kennie just kidding. Tao mama let me down. I want to go to Kris baba” say Ken while struggling to come down from Tao embrace. As he success,he run to Kris and hug his legs and make puppy eyes that can Kris’s heart turn into puddle.

“I’m sorry Kris baba”

Kris chuckle and pick Ken up and hug him tightly.

“ Jung Ken, don’t tease your uncle too much baby” N voice is hear as he walk from the upstairs

“ Hello Tao. How are you dear? I miss you!” greet N and hug Tao. He miss his best friend so much.

“ Omg N! I miss you too babe! Its being so long since we met” Tao answer and bit teary as its being a long time since he had met his best friend.

“Leo, how are you? It’s nice to see you again” greet Kris as he sees Leo come toward them with his usual cold face. Kris hold out his hand to shake Leo’s hand.

“Yea, It’s being a long time. I’m absolutely fine with my wife and our babies now” answer Leo while take Kris’s hand. Its little bit awkward as Kris know that Leo still did not like him as he used to be N boyfriend long time ago.

N and Tao can feel the tension and Ken already hiding behind his mommy legs as he scares to look at his daddy serious face.

“Come in you guys. It’s not nice to stay here right. Come in guys.” Welcome N and he walk together with Tao to the living room. Both of the husband follow their wife at the back in awkward situation.

As all of them settle down in the living room, Tao start to ask about baby hyuk.

“ Where is the baby hyuk? I cant wait to see him. I’m sure that he gonna be so cute.” Ask Tao excitedly. N laugh.

“He’s in the baby room. Do you want to come with me go to his room? N grab Tao’s hand and lead him to nursery room to see baby Hyuk.

.

The living room turns cold as the iceberg. Ken who is standing between his daddy and his uncle, feeling awkward with the silence.

“ Daddy, can you help me to take a yogurt drink from the fridge?” call Ken while tugging his daddy’s hand but bad luck for Ken his daddy still in jealous mood.

“ Daddy! Daddy!” shout Ken to grab Leo’s attention.

“ Yes baby. What do you want hmm?” Ask Leo to his son that already pouting.

“ I called you many time. I said I want my yogurt drink. Can you please take it for me? I can’t reach the fridge yet daddy’” explain Ken

“ohh..okay lets go and take your yogurt drink.”

“ Kris baba let’s go to the kitchen”

“ yea..Let’s go buddy”

.

Three of them walk to the kitchen. Leo straight went to the fridge and take out the yogurt drinks and also take two minerals bottle for Kris and himself. He went to the kitchen island where his son waiting for the drinks along with Kris who smiling over what Ken tell him.

“Here you go buddy. Be careful okay and please don’t spill it or your mommy never let you drink yogurt anymore.” Warn Leo.

He walk to seat in front of Kris and hand him the mineral’s.\

“ For you. I want to have some beer but there’s Ken with us so just mineral” said Leo seriously. Kris take the mineral and thanked him. The kitchen suddenly become quite again, just sounds come from Ken slurping his yogurt drink.

The tense situation make Kris felt uncomfortable and he decides to voice something on his mind that he always wants to ask Leo.

“ Leo are you still mad at me?” ask him.

“ what do you think?” ask Leo back. Kris sighed.

“ From what I see it’s yes. You’re still mad at me. Come on bro, you can’t be mad at me for being N’s ex. I don’t even had feeling anymore towards your wife” confess Kris

“I’m not mad okay. I’m just..just jealous” said Leo stuttering.

“ What?! Jealous?! Are you jealous on me?! Gosh bro, it’s supposed be me who jealous on you” exclaimed Kris. Leo confused

“ Why should you be jealous on me?” said Leo

“ Why not? You’re the most perfect man ever that I had seen. N so lucky to have you,man. You rich, smart, handsome..you’re perfect. I still remember when the first time N told me about you, his face as so happy. Happier than when the time I ask him to be my boyfriend back then. That time I know that this “Leo” person is the right person for him. I already let him go, man. We are just best friend now. Believe me” explained Kris truthfully.

“ Really?” ask Leo unconvinced. Kris laughed and nodded his head.

“ Yeah man. Moreover , I have Tao now. He’s already enough for me. I love my wife so much, man. I will never ever break his heart Leo.” Said Kris

“ I’m sorry Kris. I guess my possessiveness make me hate you before this. Sorry man. “ tell Leo.

“ Never mind bro. Tao also tell me that I’m really possessive over him but that’s not my fault tho that he so freaking gorgeous and hot. Do you think the same toward N? asks Kris back.

“ Yeah man, its damn right tho. It’s not our fault to become possessive toward them but I’m glad ttho to have a hot and y wife. You know, to brag it. HAHAHA” exclaimed Leo and laughing. Kris also laughing. Ken who see his daddy and his baba laugh, follow those guys laugh too.

“ so friend?” ask Leo holding out his hand to shake it with Kris.

“ Yea, let’s be friend” Kris take Leo’s hand and shake it.

“ Me too !!!” said Ken loudly and put his ontop of Leo and Kris hand and grinning brightly.