chap 30

Stories of Jung Family 👨‍👨‍👦‍👦

Hye guys! I'M BACK ! why dont you guys read first this new update then you guys can mad at me for being missing for fcking long time !!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

It’s already midnight, Jung’s family already in their room and getting ready to sleep. The babies room is already dark, but not for the couple room.

“ Honey! Stop it! That’s enough” shout N while giggling, hands try to stop Leo’s attack.

“ Yah Jung Leo! Enough! I’m tried already honey” whine N desperately.

“ “yah?!” Did you just “yah” at me babe. O-uhuu. Come let me punish you more” say Leo and begin to tickle his wife sensitive waist again. N shrieks.

“No, stop honey, please. Okay, okay, I’m sorry honey! I’m sorry. Stop it” beg N desperately. Leo smile knowing that he won and take N into a tight hug. N sighs on Leo neck.

“Just sorry? I think there’s one more thing you have to say babe” tease Leo. N rolls his eyes.

“ I love you honey” answer N sweetly. Leo laughs at his wife tone and says it back.

“ I love you too baby’ say Leo then give a sweet kiss on N lips. N closes his eyes and enjoy the kiss before he break the kiss.

“come on, let sleep. It’s already late you know.” Say N while rolling to his side of bed and reach for his Iphone to see what the time now. It’s already past 1 a.m.

Leo stand up and walk to the light switch to off it and the suddenly there’s soft knock on their door. Leo turn over to his wife questionly. N shrugged his shoulder and asks Leo to check it. Leo opened  the door and see Hyuk staring up while holding his teddy bear on his right hand while the left hand grabbing his baby blanket. Just standing there staring over his daddy.

“Hyuk, what are you doing here? Aren’t you supposed to sleep right now baby?” ask Leo over his son.

“ Daddy, is mommy in there? I need mommy. Move daddy, where’s mommy? Why I can’t see mommy? MOMMY?!” ask Hyuk

“ Hyukkie baby, is that you” ask N while  walking to where his husband standing.

“Mommy!” yell Hyuk while pushing his daddy lil bit before run to his dearest mommy.

“ omo! What happen to my baby here? Are you having nightmare baby?” ask N softly. Hyuk who already in his mommy’s arm sobbing quietly.

“Mommy, mommy there’s monster inside my room. Hyukkie is scare mommy. Bad monster” whine Hyuk.

N picks his son up and try to calm him down. Leo was shock by his son strength nearly to curse.

“What the f!!!” Leo slap his hand over his mouth before the bad word come out and N give him deathly glare which is means “ How dare you to curse when our baby is around”. Leo bows his head.

“ oh dear my baby, there’s no monster inside your room baby. It’s just a nightmare. Nothing going to happened baby. Shush, don’t cry my baby” say N softly.

“ I’m scare!” whine Hyuk.

“Don’t worry baby. If there’s monster in our house, mommy sure daddy will go and fight the monster away. Bad monster.” Persuade N . Hyuk look up from his mommy neck and look over his daddy.

“ really daddy? You will go fight the monster away daddy?” ask Hyuk curiously.

Leo smile and walk to his son.

“ of course baby. Daddy will fight the bad monster that make my baby crying here” promise Leo to his son. Hyuk nod his head and turn to his mommy and say

“Mommy sleep together can? I’m scare” ask Hyuk timidly. N chuckled.

“Okay let sleep together with mommy and daddy tonight okay baby” say N and walking to the bed.

He put hyuk in the middle between him and Leo and he lay at his side of the bed. Leo close the door and walk to bed to sleep.

While patting his son to sleep, Hyuk suddenly ask his mommy a question.

“ Mommy and Daddy why no sleep yet? Hyukkie hear voice.” Ask Hyuk titling his head to his mommy. Leo laugh at his son question.

“ Daddy was punishing mommy just now baby. Mommy had being bad just now.” Tell Leo the truth. Hyuk frowning over  his daddy answer.

“ Daddy lie! Mommy no bad. Mommy no naughty. Daddy lie” say Hyuk and turn his back on Leo and hugs his mommy tightly.

“ What? What? I’m not lying baby” groan Leo.

“No daddy. Lying is bad. Mommy no bad right mommy? Mommy is angle. Beautiful angel. Right mommy?” ask Hyuk while smiling to his mommy.

N just smiling sweetly to his baby gibberish talk and nod his head.

‘ Hyukkie love mommy. Good night mommy” wish hyuk then close his eyes to sleep.

“ Mommy love hyukkie too, Good night mommy’s warrior” wish N and put a motherly kiss on Hyuk’s forehead.

Leo sighing over his son who more on his wife’s side. N shake his head and laugh softly.

“ Okay , enough honey. Let’s sleep. It’s seriously late now. You have to go to your company early tomorrow right.” Say N to his husband.

“ Okay babe. Good night baby. I love you” wish Leo before closing his eyes and put his arm over two of his beloved person.

“ Good night honey. I Love you too” wish N back and kiss Leo on his forehead and then move to the lips before settle down to sleep.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

so yeah, i'm back..hmm.. i'm back..

okayh you guys can mad at me now, curse me or doing so whatever to me..(but please dont unsubcribe me..please..please)

i know i;m a very bad author for making you guys wait for me to update new chapter but..but..it's my mistake, that having some depression until i can't continue to update this story.

i'm sorry guys! so sorry! *is it to late now to say sorry?*

so yeah,hope you guys enjoy this new chapter and dont forget to comment done below. 

and you guys also can request anything or make any suggestion for me to write for next next next chapters..okay?

once again i'm so sorry for being missing.