chapter 27

Stories of Jung Family 👨‍👨‍👦‍👦

"looks there's 3 bears in the same house ..father bear...mother bear..little bear..."

Sings Ken on his steps down through the stairs. He walk straight to the kitchen and see his mommy preparing something on the kitchen island. He walk toward his mommy and greet Hakyeon.

"Mommy anyeonggggg....whatchu doing????" ask Ken while trying climb up on the chair to standing beside his mommy. As he succeed to standing on the stairs, he see there are lots of things on the island. He's see bread,pickles,peanut butter,strawberry jam,bananas and lots more. 

"mommy mommy! what are doing?" ask Ken again patting his mom's hand. 

"Mommy's making some sandwiches for mommy to eat." answer Hakyeon without looking to his son. Ken stare his mommy weirdly. 

"but mommy its already evening..why are making sandwiches? shouldnt we will eating dinner later?" ask Ken confusely tilting his head to his side. Hakyeon chuckle.

"baby..its not mommy who want it but your litle brother who asking it' say Hakyeon with pout. Ken suprise.

"but with all this things? aks Ken again while pointing to the ingredients. He feel wanna puke seeing the ingredients *kensomature*. hakyeon nod his head and smile brightly.

" do you want some baby? i'll make it for you too." ask Hakyeon to his son. Ken immediately shake his head right and left.

"no its sokay mommy. but,Mommy can i help you making the sandwiches?pretty pweaseeeee.." ask Ken while aegyo. HAkyeon laugh and pinch his son's cheek softly.

" of course you can baby. Here,take the bread." teach Hakyeon

 

 

30 minutes later

"yeah  we done!!" shout Ken while clapping his hand. He push the plate to his mommy and ask Hakyeon to eat it.

"hmmm ~~~ so delicious.." say Hakyeon with groan. Ken who watching his mommy eat the "disgustingweirdyucks" sandwiches immediately put his hand to his mouth blocking himself from puking there inside the kitchen on the island.

" you sure dont want some baby? its delicious . You should try it." say Hakyeon while gesturing his son to take one piece of it. Ken shakes his head. . 

Later, Leo's voice booming into the house signing that he's back from work.

 

" I'm home" 

Ken who hear his daddy voice at the front door,immediately climb down from the chairs and shouting something

" DADDY!!!! MOMMY BEING WIERD AGAIN. HE'S EATING SANDWICHES THAT HAD BANANAS,STRAWBERRY JAM,PEANUT BUTTER AND LOTS MORE THINGS THAT MAKE ME WANNNA PUKE!! DADDY HELP KENNIE!!!" shout Ken along the way to his daddy. As he see his daddy, he raise his arms to let his daddy pick him up.

" daddy,mommy being weird again" complain Ken. Before Leo can open his mouth,there's Hakyeon walking wobbly with his 6-months big tummy holding the plate that contain "disgustingweirsyucks"sandwiches.

"excuse me mister. Its not weird. Its call craving and its not disgusting. The sandwiches is delicious" whine Hakyeon. Ken groan and put his head on his daddy shoulder. Leo laugh.

" want some honey?' offer Hakyeon to his husband with sweet smile. Leo shakes his head.

"No thanks baby. why are you eating this again baby? Its not good. Why dont you call me to buy something if you are craving?" ask Leo softly.Hakyeon pout his mouth.

"It's the baby who want it. I just make it" whine Hakyeon sulkly. He pout even more.

" okay okay babe. Now why dont you put the sandwiches away and let's eat dinner okay. I'll making your favourite today. So let put this away okay. And you mister on my shoulder,get down. Daddy gonna start to cook our dinner right now. Go and sit with your mommy in the family room until daddy finish cooking okay" order Leo to his son. Ken get down from his daddy embrace and take his mommy hand.

" mommy lets go and sit infront of the TV. Let watching one piece together" say Ken while walking his mommy to the family room. 

Leo shakes his head seeing his 2 lovely person acts .

He makes his way to the kitchen and start to cook. Since Hakyeon enter the 6 month of pregnancy,he asking his wife stop doing any hard word that can make he feel tired. So he ask Hakyeon to stop all the activities that he done and stay at home. It's make Hakyeon more safe and didnt feel tired a lots.He can't wait to see the baby born so he can't worried more about Hakyeon when he in pregnancy. 

"Now let's start cooking before both of them start to whine if the dinner didnt make it on time" think Leo and start to cook