chapter 26

Stories of Jung Family 👨‍👨‍👦‍👦

"Leo-ya please let me sit on my own. Dont you feel heavy making me sitting on your lap?" Ask Hakyeon over his shoulder to his husband as he sitting on leo's lap. 

"No. You not heavy at all.You have to eat more babe. You too thin. i should feed you more and dont forget there someone else in your's" say Leo while nuzzle his nose taking his wife sweet scent then he bite Hakyeon sweet spot turning the spot become reddids. Hakyeon squeak with sudden bitten. He put the bowl contain cereal for Ken and slap Leo hand softly. 

"Yah Jung Leo control your hormone please! There's Ken infront of us. " say Hakyeon while smiling over Ken who is sitting in his chair infront of his Mommy waiting to be feed .

"dont care. Let he know that his daddy love his mommy so much. Right Kennie?" ask Leo to his baby boy and continue to "marking" Hakyeon's neck. Ken nod his head and laugh.

" Daddy love mommy. Ken love mommy too!" shout Ken excitedly. Hakyeon smile.

"Mommy love you too baby. Now lets eat your cereal" say Hakyeon and taking the bow back to feed Ken his breakfast. Ken open his mouth waiting for the cereal to come. Hakyeon making aeroplane sound and enter the spoon into his baby mouth. Ken smile widely. 

The feeding continue with Hakyem still on his husband lap while Leo keeping nuzzle on his neck. Not wanting to let go of his wife from his lap.

As he finish feeding ken,he give Ken his bottle water as he asking his mommy some water. Awhile after that,Ken ask Hakyeon something.

"Mommy..mommy...mommy!!" shout Ken calling for his mommy although Hakyeon still sitting infront of him.

" what is it baby? didnt mommy said already,do not shout when you in dinner room? humm" remind Hakyeon over . Ken smile sheepishly

" sorry mommy. Mommy, Kennie wanna ask. How baby brother can be in your tummy mommy? Isnt baby brother big? how can baby brother fit in your tummy? isnt your tummy gonna burst? how baby brother can be in there? didnt he feeling hot in there? mommy how?" ask Ken while tilting his head to look over his mommy curiously and confuse. Hakyeon smile over his baby numerous question. 

"you wanna baby? you wanna how your baby brother come in your mommy tummy?" Leo interprut and looking over his wife shoulder while smiling michieously. Hakyeon shake his head see his husband 

"First i pick up your mommy up then daddy carry him to the bedroom and daddy put mommy on the bed and daddy fuuu..." Leo words stop as Hakyeon block the word come out by put his hands on his husband mouth.

" yah you idiot! how can you explain that to our kid?! He still a young kid dont you know?! ask Hakyeon unbelieveable . Leo smile wickedly.

" you're unbelievable Jung Leo. Btw baby why do you wanna know all those things?" ask Hakyeon sweetly. 

" Dont know mommy. Kennie just feel wierd how baby brother can be in there? isnt he big?" ask Ken curiously. Hakyeon chuckled.

"okay baby. Actually your baby brother come because daddy and mommy love each other and look here" say Hakyeon taking his baby hand and put it on his small baby bump.

"you see here mommy tummy didnt become big yet right? your baby brother still small in mommy tummy,thats why he fit in my tummy. Later days,mommy's tummy will be big also because your baby brother will grow big." explain Hakyeon slowly. Ken nod his head and pat his mommy tummy.

"okay mommy." say Ken and hugs his mommy. Hakyeon smile and bend lil bit to kiss his son's crown. Ken keep hugging his mummy while smiling.

"oh yaa baby. Why are you calling your sibling "baby brother"? Hakyeon ask as he sudden realize that Ken keeping calling the baby "baby brother"

" because my heart say the baby inside mommy's tummy is a boy and Kennie want a baby brother bcause later kennie can give him kennie's toys." explain Ken brightly full of euthisnism.

Hakyeon chuckle and look over his husband behind him.

"our son indeed a genius honey" confess Hakyeon. Leo nod his head agreeing with his wife words. 

" yeah babe, our Ken indeed a genius boy" say Leo and kiss his wife back head and wrap his arms around his wife and his son. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Haiiiii guys!!! I"M BACK... it's me safi here.. how are u guys? good? im good here

feeling so glad to be home for 2 months. yea my sem break is 2 months.sooo yeah....

i can update my story..yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

im so sorry because taking too much time to update a new chapter. im sooooo sorry guys.really really story.

but im promise along this break i'll try to update my story more opkie?

and i already read all the request and i'll do my best make the chapter according to the request...one by one...okie?

hehehe.....im so glad that i can write again. 

Hope you guys keeping supporting me eventhough my story is not that good but still...i love you guys soooooooooo muchh...i'm bad author bcause i keeping leaving you guys. Sorry for making you guys waiting.... soooo sorry

 

 

 

So this a new update...hope u enjoy it....just a short update..nut i hope you guys like it!!!

thanks to all the sucbribers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE U GUYS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FREAKING MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!