Chap 44

Stories of Jung Family 👨‍👨‍👦‍👦

"He's mine! " claimed Leo smirking and hugged N's waist more tighter while sticking out his tongue. 

"No mommy not! Mommy is ours! " shouted Ken and Hyuk in the same time while trying to remove their daddy arms from their mommy slim waist. 

"Daddy, let mommy go! Mommy don't worry, Hyukkie will save you. Just wait little bit more" said Hyuk while trying his best to fight his daddy. 

"Yes mommy. Don't worry Ken and Hyuk will help you. " Ken told his mommy as he tried to tickle Leo waist. He knew that was his daddy weakness,being tickle on the waist. 

"Why are three of you behave like this today hmm? I love three of you equally. Why do you guys become so possessive with me? Gosh, I'm tired already" whined N to his husband and his kids. 

"Because you're mine/ours" shouted Leo,Ken and Hyuk together.

"oh my goodness!, can you guys stop already?! You,Jung Leo stop hugging my waist now" warned N sternly. Leo's face immediately changed to sad one and let his wife go. 

"and you two, let go of mommy's legs right now or you guys never get to eat mommy's cookies forever" threatened N.

"Mommy! " yell Ken and Hyuk. Both of them look up to their mommy with tears in their eyes. 

"Now listen carefully to my words okay my lovely's boys. I'm not anyone of you. Okay? Because I'm already been marked by someone else" confessed N proudly. 

Leo with his two boy, Ken and Hyuk immediately look up to N who had his famous teasing smile. 

"No one can marked you except from me!  You're my wife. Right kids? " asked Leo toward his boys. Ken and Hyuk nodded their head agreed with their daddy's words. 

"Of course he can. Oh look he's coming. Come here my sweet boy. Come to Mama" said N while calling over the only one cat in the house. 

Latte the cat who heard his beloved Mama called, immediately ran toward N who already kneeled to hug him. N picked Latte in his arms and showered the cat with lots of kisses. 

"Sorry guys. Mommy is Latte now and Latte doesn't like to share mommy with anyone else right now. Including you my husband. " teased N while trying to hold his giggling from coming out as he saw the "unbelievable" look on his three beloved. 

"so now shoo shoo. Mommy wanna play with Latte right now. Come one Latte, Mama will give you your favourite snack okay" N said to Latte who looking up to his Mama and meowing. 

" Your mommy is so unbelievable " said Leo to his two boy. 

" Your wife is so unbelievable, daddy" Ken and Hyuk said back his daddy words teasingly. 

"urgh!  Let's go guys. Let's sleep with daddy in Daddy and Mommy room meanwhile your mommy play with Latte" Said Leo and ushered his two son to their room to has afternoon nap. 

Meanwhile in the kitchen, N was having his Kitty time his baby Latte. 

 

 (Baby Latte) 

 

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

HAI GUYS! SAFY IS HERE! 

Anyone miss me? I miss you guys too!!! So here my new update for you guys.  Sorry for making you guys waiting again for thousandth time ever.  

so, I hope you guys enjoy this new chapter and don't forget go upvote and leave you comments down below.

For the one who just found this story, don't forget to hit the subscribe button up there. I really appreciate it.  

 

p/s : can I chat with you guys in here?  I really wanna have conversations with all of you my lovely readers!!!!!!!  

see you guys soon! LOVED YA!