chap 37

Stories of Jung Family 👨‍👨‍👦‍👦

Requested by @Ohbabylovemedo 

Hope you enjoy this chapter about how Leo know about N pregnancy and how he taking care of his lovely wife 

N was sitting on the clinic's seat, on his hand there's a ultrasound picture. He looking over the picture while smiling and  his hand caressing the printed object on the ultrasound. 

" N-ah are you okay dear? Do you need me to call Brian for you dear" N turn his head to his right side where his doctor Doc.Park asking him with motherly smile. He shake his head.

" It's okay Doc.Park. I already call him just now. Brian is on the way right. There's must a jam so he might be little bit late." Explain N . Doc.Park smile,patting his godson's wife head. 

" So how are you gonna tell Leo about this? He must be very happy and excited to know the news. You guys have being trying for 2 years" ask Doc.Park .

" I don't know yet. Maybe I will just tell him during the dinner tonight. I hope Leo won't faint. He can be so unexpected sometimes" said N while chuckling. 

" Yes you right dear. That boy can be unexpected sometimes. I'm so glad that he had you as his wife N-ah" praise her. N blushing with the word and smiling in embarassment. 

" Mrs.Jung, sorry I'm late. You wanna go now" Brian suddenly come from behind of them and greet his boss wife. 

" Oh Brian, you arrived already. Let's go now. I'm getting tired. Doc.Park, I'm going now. Thanks for today. " Said N gratefully. Doc.Park nod her head. " Take a good care of yourself okay. Dont forget to take all the vitamins and tell Leo to buy you some pregnancy milk for the baby. Btw, next time ask Leo to come with you. Okay dear,take care. Brian keep you Mrs safe okay" warn her before both of them walk out from the hospital.

• 

As Brian drive the car back to the penthouse, N suddenly ask him to stop at the bakery shop. 

" Brian can you help me to shop little bit?" Ask N. Brian nod his head to the request.

" What do you need for me to buy,Mrs.Jung.?" Ask him back. 

" Here the list. I need you to buy some cake stuff. There is the card. Just use this card to pay the things." Request N while handing the list and the card. " Oh ya, btw pick up some banana milk and some white chocolate okay. I kinda wanna eat white chocolate" say N while smiling. 

" Okay Mrs.Jung" obey Brian . "Mrs.Jung never like to eat white chocolate. It's must be the baby who want it. He must be craving already" thought him . 

After 30 minutes later, Brian come back with the things and put it inside the bonet and start to drive back. Few minutes later both of them arrive at the penthouse, Brian went up along with N as he helping his Mrs.Jung carry all the things.

"Do you want me to put this on the kitchen or in the bakery room Mrs.Jung?" Ask Brian as they enter the house. 

" Put them in the bakery room." Gesture N for Brian to bring it to the his favourite place.

N carefully went up to the stairs,walking up to his room to change his clothes. After finish changing the clothes into the comfortable ones,he walk back down to the kitchen and he see Brian still there, arranging all the cake stuffs. 

" Brian do you need to go anywhere after this?" Ask N while looking over the ingredients. 

" No Mrs.Jung." answer him. N smile and nod his head.

" Great! Then you can help me to bake cake for Mr.Jung. What do you think, it is okay if I bake his favourite cake and I'll piping the words about my pregnancy on top of it. Is it okay Brian?" He ask for his driver opinion. Brian smile. " I think it's okay Mrs.Jung. it's a surprise too" 

" Okay. Great. Let's start it. I'm gonna bake a Tiramisu cake for Leo cause it's coffee,his favourite" said N and he started to explain to Brian what he need to help. 

 

> 2 hours later< 

" Okay it's done! What do you think Brian? Is it okay? These are okay right? He will catch the meaning of it right? It's straight to the point is it? Ask N . He so nervous for tonight. 

" Don't worry Mrs.Jung. I think it's already straightforward for Mr.Jung to understand. Don't be so stress okay" said Brian calmly. 

" Ouhh.. okay. I'm nervous to know his reaction when he see this. I think I should start with the dinner now. Do you wanna stay for dinner Brian? Invite N . Brian sheepishly smiling. " It's okay Mrs.Jung. I have a date with my fiance tonight." Answer him shyly. 

" Sweet, you guys so sweet. Send my greet to him okay!" Said N happily and give a box of cheese tart that he bake yesterday to Brian and wave him goodbye. 

" I should start with my dinner now" 

 

• 

8 pm in the evening, the penthouse door being open and Leo's voice booming in the penthouse

" Baby, I'm back" greet him when he see N walking over him with beautiful smile. He take N into his embrace and peck him on the lips lovingly.

" Welcome home honey. " Greet N smiling so beautifully to his husband. 

" Hmmm, I can smell something delicious now. Are you cooking my favourite?" Ask Leo. N nod his head excitedly. 

" Do you wanna eat now? Or you wanna change first? Ask N over his husband. 

" I think I wanna eat first. I'm starving babe. I miss my lunch today because of the long meeting" whine Leo while hugging his wife waist. 

" Aigooo poor my husband here . Come on let's eat okay." Say N, bring Leo to the dining room. 

" Woah, it's all my favourite. Hmmm, babe are we celebrating something special today ? I don't recall any specials event today." Leo ask curiously. 

" Yep,it's a special day but you have to be patience because I have surprise for you after we eat the dinner. Okay" explain N calmly. Leo nod his head and start to pray before both of them eat their dinner.

After all the food being eat, N start to get nervous to bring the cake out. 

" Okay honey. Now I need you to close your eyes for awhile bcause I'll bring your surprise now." Ask N to Leo . Leo sigh. " Do I need to? Cant you just bring it?" Groan Leo but closing his eyes .

" Do not peeking okay or you will never get your surprise" warn N . Leo nod his head cutely. 

N walk into the kitchen to take out the take and bringing to the dinner table and set it Infront of Leo. 

" Okay, now I want you to promise me to not to faint after you see what on it okay? Promise me" beg N taking his husband pinky finger ang link it to his one. 

" Okay baby. I'm promise. You getting me scared to open my eyes" whine Leo.

" Okay now, you can open your eyes slowly and read what on the surprise" said N nervously plus excited. 

Leo slowly open his eyes and meet with his favourite cake which is Tiramisu cake but what make him surprise is the words on the cake .

" SURPRISE DADDY!!!!" 

" Daddy? Omg! Daddy? Is it true babe? I'm going to become a father ? Omg I'm gonna faint" said Leo jokingly

" No! You promised me already to not faint. You can't faint honey! Yes you gonna be a Daddy. I'm gonna be a Mommy. Are you happy honey?"

" Of course baby. We waiting so long for this news. Omg babe. I love you. I love you so much" said Leo with excited voice. He hugging his wofe tightly and give N kisses. 

" Okay now where's my phone? I need my phone . I need to call over our parents in New York and London. I need to call Jihoon-hyung and Joon. I need to call James. Where'sy phone ? Oh there it is." 

"Hello mom,dad. Its Leo . ......." N just shaking his head amused looking over his overexcited husband calling all the people that he knew to tell.about the news. Even Brian who already knew earlier than him.

" Babe, tomorrow I'm gonna to has a day off and we gonna to mall and buy all your pregnancy stuff. I mean ALL OF IT. Okay baby. " Say Leo. N nod his head. He can't stop Leo from being overexcited over his pregnancy. He just chuckled looking over his husband planning about tomorrow shopping. 

 

• 

Hai guys. It's Safy here. 

Hope you guys enjoy the update and this might be have another part where Leo takinh care of N when he's being pregnant. You guys can share with me your ideas for the 2nd part. Okay.

Leave your comments below for any opinions or suggestions and dont forget to subscribe and upvote this story. Thank you guys! lOVE YA!!!