chap14

Stories of Jung Family 👨‍👨‍👦‍👦

"we home!" shout Ken and Hyuk when they reach their home but what suprise them its not their mommy who greet them at the entrance but their Uncle Ravi who is running toward them and engulf them into tight hug.

" welcome home my heros." greet Ravi happily

"uncle? why are you here? where's Mummy?" ask Ken after being putting down on the ground.

" today both of you gonna spend time with your favourite uncle of the life because Mummy has to go back to granny and granpa house. There is something to settle with' answer Ravi.

" Daddy go to?" ask Hyuk

" yup. Your daddy who drive your Mummy there." say Ravi again. Both of the nod their head understanding.

" so why dont you change your clothes then we gonna eat some lunch. Uncle bring some burgers and fries. ohh yea! your binnie hyung send both of some cakes and kisses" say Ravi ushering the boys to change their clothes and he go to prepare the lunch.

*hopefully N dont get mad knowing his boys eating fast food for lunch*

"Kids! let eat" call Ravi then 2 pair of leg running downstairs and go to the kitchen.

" seat guys. Uncle bring a lots of food." say Ravi. Ken and Hyuk claps their hand seeing burgers and all the fast food that prepare on the table

"but guys..please dont tell your mummy that i feed you guys this today or i'll get kill by my own younger brother. okay"

" okay . we promise uncle" say the kids.

" now let eat!" shout Ravi

Three of them eat the food deliciously and peaceful. After eating,Ravi ask them to do their homework. As a good Uncle,of course he will be helping them altough with just colouring the books. 

"Vinnie hyung not gonna come uncle?" ask Hyuk while they are colouring the books. *Kevin's nickname that Ken made*

"hmmm...not. he's not coming. Vinnie hyung is busy with his cafe. That why he couldnt make it to come here instead he sent both of you cakes and lots more sweet things' explain Ravi

" hyukkie love sweet thing. Right Kennie hyung?" ask Hyuk to hi hyung.

" hyung love the too hyukkie." answer Ken still focusing on his math homework.

"Uncle! i cant solve this question." whine Ken while showing the question that he coundlnt answer to his uncle. Ravi take the book and read the question.

"ahhh... this is so easy Ken-ah. let me teach you how to solve it okay." say Ravi and start to teach Ken.

Their evening just pass like that with doing homeworks,watching larva which Ken and Hyuk agree that their Uncle Ravi is the long lost twin for the Larva and Ravi cant object that.

by the night, Ravi ordering pizzas for dinner and some chicken. Making some juice and the dinner is ready for them.

" do you guys like it? the pizzas?" ask Ravi. Both of the boys nod their head. After eating,Ravi clean the dishes while the siblings cleans the table then..

" Uncle, when Mummy gonna come home? Hyukkie miss mummy " ask Hyuk with soft and sad voice. Ravi turn and smile. he know both his nephews never being staying away from their parent for a long time especially their mummy.

" lil bit more hyukkie. later mummy gonna come. i bet they already in car heading home" explain Ravi. Hyuk nod and continue to help his hyung wiping the table. As they finish cleaning the kitchen,ravi bring them into the theater room to watch some movie. it's weekend tomorrow so they can watch movie. By the middle of the movie,the kids already feel sleepy but they hold their sleepiness to waot for their parent especially hyukkie. He cant wait to meet his mummy.

After awhile, there is sound of door password and the door open, both the kid jump from the couch and run out from the theater room.

"Mummy!!! " shout Hyuk and hugs his mummy slim leg tightly. Meanwhile, Ken just walk straight to his Daddy ask Leo to carry him and start to zone off oh his daddy shoulder.

"awww baby. How are you" ask N as he knee to be on the same level as hyuk.

"mommy left me and ken hyung today. Mummy go where? i miss mummy?" cry Hyuk hardly. N feel guilty.

" aweee baby boy. Mummy is sorry for not telling you earlier that mummy have to go to you grandparent house. Mummy got something to do and mummy ask daddy to come with mummy. Sorry baby" console N over his crying baby. Hyuk tighten his arm around N neck not wanting to let go and continue to cry over his mummy shoulder. N keep the back of his son until the baby lil bit calm down before he stand up again with Hyuk still hugging him. 

Ravi who watch the whole seeing just smile seeing his lil brother happy family. 

" thank you hyung for watching over them today. Are u gonna sleep here? i think you should sleep here hyung. it's already late. The guest is already prepare" say N. Ravi nod and went to the guest room after wishing goodnight.

Leo walk upstair first to put his oldest son to the bed while N still struggling with hyuk who still didnt want to let go from his mummy. 

"baby you cant sleep like this and mummy couldnt fit your bed. Mummy is tall sweetheart" plead N as he try to make Hyuk on his own bed. Hyuk shake his head and tighten his hugs . N sigh. 

After awhile he decide to bring Hyuk to their master bedroom. He sit on the ned with Hyuk still attach to him.

" okay now baby. Tonight you can sleep with Mummy and Daddy okay. Dont worry mummy not gonna leave you again." say N lovingly. Hyuk who hear what his mummy say let go of his arms from his mummy neck and lay down on the bed but only after N lay down with him and then he continue to hugs his mummy althought he short arms never really hug N body. 

Leo come into the room from the bathroom and laugh heartily looking over his wife struggling with their babMaknae. N shush him for being loud. Leo just sake his head.

" Let him sleep here tonight. He just cant let me go" say N while Hyuk's hair sofly when his husband come to the bed to sleep

" poor our baby boy. missing too much his mummy" say Leo and kiss hyuk forehead and snuggling behing hyuk.

" you too honey. Sleep. you have meeting tomorrow. You cant get up late" say N

" dont care. i just send Ravi to replace my place. i'm the boss of the companies so nevermind if i'm taking leave tomorrow" joke Leo. N pinch his husband on the arms .

" whatever. urghh! i'm so tired. Good night Jung Leo. Please switch off the lamp" say N after giving good night peck to his husband. Leo give back  the peck and sleep while hugging 2 lovely person in his life

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

DOUBLE UPDATE GAISSSS
BYEEEE