Chap 43

Stories of Jung Family 👨‍👨‍👦‍👦

"mommy, mommy,mommy" Hyuk's excited voice calling for his mommy. N who is currently working on his dance routine in his workroom immediately stop his works and get up to see what's happen to his babyMaknae. 

"mommy!mommy! Are you in here? "ask Hyuk at the door. 

" yes baby, mommy is here. What's wrong hmm? " asks N while walking towards his baby at the doorstep and then he sit on his knee to be on the same level with his son. 

" mommy, mommy...you're so beautiful." confess Hyuk and patting his mommy face while smiling. He keeps caressing his mommy's face while staring at his mommy's face in adore. 

"Thank you my baby" say N and kiss Hyuk on the forehead. Hyuk let out his big smile as his mommy give him his favorite kiss. 

"okay mommy. Got to go. See ya" tell Hyuk before run away into his room. N shakes his head looking at his BabyMaknae acts. 

This thing had happened for a week right now. Hyuk would call his name and came to where he was just to tell that his mommy is beautiful then he'll be flee away. This thing make Leo jealous as he said that their BabyMaknae love his mommy more than his daddy meanwhile his oldest,Ken just laughed when everytime his daddy whining about the issues. 

"Mommy is so beautiful " say Hyuk again over their dinner time tonight. N who currently serving his husband food just give his BabyMaknae his beautiful smile. 

" yes Hyukkie. Our mommy is so beautiful. Like an angel right?" Ken tell his brother who just staring at his mommy's face.  

"okay both of you,  why don't you guys start to eat your dinner now or it will get cold later" says N as he sit on his chair to begin their family dinner. 

" okay mommy" says both of them in unison. 

" I should not feel any kind jealous feeling  right? " asks Leo teasingly. N laugh out of loud and shakes his head.

•_•_••__••__•_•_•_•_•_•_••_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_••_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_

Hey guys! Safy is here!  

Hope you guys enjoy this short update!  and don't forget to leave your comments down below and click subscribe and up vote for my story.  

Till the next time!  bye!  Love y'all!