chapter 7

Stories of Jung Family 👨‍👨‍👦‍👦

"Leo,No!!!" Hakyeon loud voice 

"Daddy! Don't hit mummy daddy!'. "Cried both of their child while banging their parent door.

"Ken, hyuk" shout a man that just arrive to their house.

"Uncle!!!" Both of them run to their run and cried

" uncle ravi...please help mummy. Daddy getting mad at mummy" then a loud crash sound. Leo had throwing something in that room.Ravi walked to the door and bang it hardly

"Leo hyung !! Open this door! " shout Ravi . 

"How long this has happen ?" He asked ken. Ken who being crying answered " for 1 hour already uncle. Uncle help mummy uncle" cried Ken while hugging his brother hyuk tightly. 

"Leo hyung! Stop doing anything ! Open this door!" Ravi shout

 

Ravi keeps banging the door for 30 minutes without stop along with his yelling toward Leo. Ken still hugging his baby brother tightly like he want to protect him . Then the door open . Coming out Leo with messy clothes and disheveled hair. He just walked ahead without looking to Ravi and his sons who were scare looking at his daddy scary face. Ravi get into the room and saw his brother sitting in the corner of the room beside the bed still crying softly. Hakyeon who just cover up with a duvet looked up and saw Ravi walking slowly toward him and kneeled in front of him . Hakyeon cries become louder and try to cover his body more as Ravi open his arms and bring him into his embrace and hug him tightly

"What happen N ? Ask Ravi while his younger brother hair lovingly. Hakyeon already in clothes after he calmed down from his broken state and Ravi bring him to sit on the couch at the living room and asking him to tell the story.

" I don't know. I just woke up this morning a usual. Then go prepare our breakfast and suddenly he came to the kitchen and dragged me into the room. He said I being seeing another man behind him. I don't get it. So I asked him what he talking about. He become more mad and start to... I don't know Ravi" explains Hakyeon while sobbing

" this week. Have you met man or whatever it is this week?" Asked Ravi. N thinking for awhile.

"Yea. I had met Kris along with my babies . He asked for help because Tao' s birthday around the corner so he asked me to help him to plan the surprise party.That's all. Nothing else" said Hakyeon. 

"Maybe Leo hyung accidentally saw or met both of you. You know how jealous he is when he saw you with another man" said Ravi. Hakyeon let a a deep sigh.

 

"Mommy..Mommy!" two voice heard while loud steps sounded coming down from the stairs and stopped in front of their beloved mommy. Ken moved closer and caress his mommy face lovely. " mommy are okay?" Asked him worriedly. N smiled toward his son concerns." Mommy fine. Daddy did not hit mummy at all. He just angry." Explain hakyeon. Then he saw his baby boy tried to climb onto the sofa. N smiled and take him into his lap. Hyuk touch his mommy face and ask.

"Mummy hurt?" N smile and shakes his head."No baby. Mommy no hurt. Mommy is fine okay. Don't you both get worry yea" said Hakyon and kiss both of their sons forehead lovingly

Ravi who was sitting beside his younger brother smiled seeing how N tried to explain what was happened just now. He decided to stay with his brother for awhile. Its already neared night when Ravi decide to go home after he done having dinner with his nephews. After saying bye to their uncle,Hakyeon ushering his sons to take a bath and sleep. Both of them nodded their head and run to climb the stairs to their bedroom. Hakyeon walked to their another bedroom. Leo and him got another main bedroom just in case something happen. Just like what happen this morning. Hakyeon still sore what had Leo done to his body. He know that Leo become rough when he mad. But sometimes his body cant accept what Leo done. 

As he was resting on the bed,the door was open and he saw his husband walk into the room straight to the bathroom.

After a few minutes later,Leo come with only wearing a towel on his waist. Hakyeon take off his sight and decided to continue to read his magazine. Leo take a pair of boxer short and wear it and throw his towel into the laundry basket. He stare his wife that was resting in the bed. Leo finally walked toward the bed and lay on his side of the bed. He lay on his right side where he can stare his wife. N's who aware with his husband staring at him and ask.

" what is it Leo?" Asked N without looking at his husband. Leo sat up and turn to side. He take the magazine from Hakyeon hand and put it beside. He take hakyeon face in how's

" do you know what I'm mad at you this morning?" Asked Leo. Hakyeon nod his head but its hard because Leo was holding his face.

Leo raised his eyebrows like to asking his wife what it is. Hakyeon sighed " you were mad because I'm seeing Kris right? and bringing along our sons together to see him" said Hakyeon. "I don't want you see him again" order Leo .

".But Leo ..I already promise him to help him plan Tao's party. " said Hakyeon desperately. Leo stared his wife with cold eyes that were burn with jealousy."

"I said don't meet him! He can find someone else to help him. " said Leo with angered. Hakyeon sighed deeply. "But Tao is my friend,honey. Moreover, Kris already move on from me. Long time ago. Please honey!" Hakyeon explained desperately.

He know Leo is mad because he still nice with Kris although Kris already move on from him. Kris was N's ex-boyfriend. Leo jealous because his wife still being nice to ex. Suddenly Leo kissed him roughly and let it go when Hakyeon was pushing him because being lacking of air. Leo stare his wife who tried to catch the breath. " okay! I will give you my permission to help Kris. Just help not more than that."said Leo seriously. Hakyeon smiled a little heard his husband word." Don't worry honey. I will bring our sons if I'm going to met him. I never have guts to cheat on you . I love you Leo"said Hakyeon softly. Leo stared his wife and kiss him again but this time more softly and sweet. 

" I love you so much Hakyeon and I don't want to lose you to someone else. You're mine" said Leo possessively and bring his wife into tight hug. Hakyeon smiled. ' I'm yours.Forever yours" . Hakyeon hug his husband back. Leo whispered his apologized toward what he had done to hakyeon this morning. Hakyeon nod his said signing that he forgive Leo . He know what Leo hd done might be bad. But that was Leo it is. Leo is a possessively person and he become more possessively when come to Hakyeon. Because what he belong,only he can have it.

-----_-------------------------__________----------

Hai guys! ...sorry for not being updating for long time..yup im a bad author...i know...so im back with new chapter...sooo yeahhhh*clap your hand gaisss*

Btw..in this Ravi is older than N so...there parts where N call ravi hyung..okay..

 

 

Hope you enjoy my not so okay update..coz im feeling lazy to check it...muahahahaha....so bear with it okayy....love you gaiss....please subsvribe it..upvote it if u like...and thanks to support my story...n im having my final exam right now...so wish me luck gaiss....love you...

Ohh yeaa...please comment dow  below..so i can know your reaction toward my update....

 

 

Soooo BYE!!! See u gaisss next time....bye!!!!