chapter 23

Stories of Jung Family 👨‍👨‍👦‍👦

 

Leo was sitting on his seat while focusing on what being infront if him on the stage. A pair of beautiful and y body dancing gracefull on the stage and its capture leo's focus. 

"who is this kid? How this boy being so beautiful like a woman? I bet he can beat all girls in this university with that slim body"- thought him. 

" hyung! Leo hyung!" A loud voice wake him up from his thought. He see beside him, Jackson waving his hand infront of his face. 

"Hyung! Are u okay?! I being calling u for many time? Are u sick?"ask Jackson . Leo sigh and turn back to the stage but the boy was gone already.

" Hyung!" Shout Jackson. 

"What do u want?-ask Leo with bored voice.

" are u oka hyung? What are u looking at? There's nobody on stage. The show already over" answer Jackson.

"Hey Jackson. Do u know the boy that dancing just now?" Ask Leo.

"Why are u asking?"ask Jackson back. Leo glare.

" ouwww..okay2. Of course I know him. The whole university know him hyung. He's Cha N. People call him N. He the most famous and popular guy in our university. How can you didnt know him?! He the most wanted person. All boys and girls want him. Mostly boys because he get the iest body ever for a boy." Explain Jackson excitedly. Leo humm.

" why are u asking me about him hyung?" Leo smirk and reply

" cause he's mine the moment I lay my eyes on him" say Leo and walk away. Jackson stare his senior weirdly and run to follow his hyung. 

 

(Leo pov)

" can you move away? I already late for my class." The soft voice of him make me melt. I push Jackson and Mark away and stand infront of my soon to be boyfriend. As I standing infront of him I can see him starting to shiver as I walk closer to him. His eyes try to see anywhere but not me. I stand inch from him. He getting shiver. I bring my hand to his cheek and titl it up. I see his eyes widen. 

"You are mine" I claim and kiss his lips. OMG. This is the most soft and plum lips I ever kiss. It's make me addict. Make me wanna kiss him always. I can't get myself to let his lips go but u know we are in public. Other students are watching us and whispering to each other. I letting his lips go and see N is suprise. He face is blushing red. I put my arm around his waist and take him to my side. I turn to face the other students. 

"From now on Cha N is mine. Nobody can flirt with him.Nobody can mess with him. Mess with him,you have to deal with me" I warn all the kids especially boys. I turn and say to him

"You're mine now. No one can touch you except for me. Get it. Now I'll send you to your class and later I'll be here to has lunch with you." Explain me. I walk him to his class then leave him thinking what was happen just now.

After our class finish,I go to his class and take him for lunch. After that,for the whole day he stuck with me. 

After a months,all the things happen. N getting closer to me.he start to accept me in his life and accept as his boyfriend. He the most wonderful person in the world.

" Leo, why me?" Ask N one day when we are cuddling on my bed after finish the dinner that he cook . N having sleep over at my house as I is alone this week.

"Why you what?" Ask me back. N sit up.

"What you claim me that I'm yours on that day? Why are u want me to be your boyfriend? I thought you are straight. There's alot pretty girls that more suitable to be your girlfriend. Why me?" Ask N while looking curiously at me. I pull out I smirk.

"First of all, you y and I wanna that y body of yours to be mine" i say honestly while eyeing him up and down. N getting red with my staring.

"Second, I'm not straight. I'm gay. I don't like girls. All girls in our uni are fake. They may be beautiful.but they are not match with your beauty. And Lastly, why I want you to be mine because when the first time I saw you, I feel like I have to make you mine. That time you were dancing for our uni competition. You have no idea how you make feel that time. With your tight clothes that show your iness to all the audience,yout gracefulness in your dance step. I can't be help but everytime I see you dance and that was the moment when I said to myself I have to make you mine so other people can't take you. You yourself also the most popular kid in our uni. " explain me seductivel. N choke in silence.

" do that mean everytime I dance you will turn on? I mean you always follow me to my dance practice. " ask N. I nod. N gasp and cover his red face. Feeling shy suddenly. Without his knowing,I always turn on when seeing his dancing in the studio.  I always hold myself from not attacking him when he was dancing ily infront of me. Tell me,who didn't get an freaking when your boyfriend dancing in really really short short and tight shirt. Tell me.

"Hahahaha" I  laugh seeimg his red face . Taking his hands and put it down the pick up his chin to face me.

" I love you so much babe. I  truly glad making you as my lover. I'm glad that you are mine. I'm glad that I have the most beautiful person as my lover and I hope you didn't regret it." Confess me lovingly. N smile sweetly. I see him tear up lil bit

"I love you too and yes I'm glad to be your boyfriend. Thanks for making me yours" say N back. 

Leo kiss his lover with full of passion and love. 

_________________________________________________________

Hey gaiss....I'm back ..hihihi...long time no update for u gaisss....so basically this is Leo pov from the last chappie. I hope it's make sense...urghh...

BTW I'm on my CNY breakk...so I'm homeeeee...get my WiFi...my laptop back...my bed back.Oppsss.. Hehehe...sorry.

 

Hope u gais enjoy the update N don't forget to comment dpwn below ,subscribe and upvote..

 

Thank u gaiss..love u 💜💜💜