chap 36

Stories of Jung Family 👨‍👨‍👦‍👦

Guys,let's go back to Neo highschool time okay! 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

" Gosh, this was the hardest exam ever! " N shaking his head listening to his best friend,Minhyuk whining over the exam that finished just now. 

"N let's go grab some lunch okay? I'm super hungry right now. " Minhyuk asking N . N nodded his head and follow Minhyuk to the cafeteria. 

As both of them reach the cafeteria, N went to drinks stall to buy some drinks for them while Minhyuk went to getting the foods. Both of them met again at the place where Minhyuk choose, neither other students brave enough to sit with both of them (except for their bfs) because of the title that they hold in the school and mainly because of their possessive and over-protective boyfriends. 

As both started to eat their lunch, there's a voice calling for N. N stop his eating and look to his side and see there's a junior from his dance club standing in front of him with blushing face. 

"Excuse me, is there anything you want from me?" Asked N smiling . The boy keep fidgeting with his uniform's sleeves looking so shy to talk.

"I just wonder if N-sunbae is already finished your exam? If yes, I want to ask you to have a date with me this weekend, can you?" The boy asking with slow voice. N barely heard what was the boy saying but he glad that the cafeteria didn't loud as usual so can he managed to hear what the boy was saying.

Minhyuk who currently drinking his coke, suddenly choked with the boy braveness words. 

"Omg! He's has gut to asking boyfriend of the famous man in this school for a date. Poor him, he must not know who N is" Minhyuk heart said, and he smirk.

" Owoh, I appreciate with your invitation but.." N hesitantly voice his answer cause he know this boy will be death if Leo hear this.

" You gonna reject me? Please don't, I really like you. From the first time,I met you in our dance club. Please accept my invitation" beg the boy. N felt guilty cause he know the kid will getting into trouble. 

" I'm sorry I can't accept your invitation. I'm really sorry" tell N with soft voice. The kid didn't satisfied with N's answer. 

" Why? Why you can't accept it?! You won't regret by accepting my date" push the kid.

" Because he's mine" sudden cold voice came behind the kid. 

All of the startled with the sudden cold and serious voice. The kid turn to see who was behind him and suddenly felt the nervousness. 

"Leo-sunbae..." the kid say nervously said the name. 

Leo sharply stared into the kid eyes with his cold face that what people afraid to close to him. The kid had make a big mistake for messing with his loved one. All the students in the school know that Leo can be super possessive over N and no one can mess with his property. But sadly ,the kid didn't know that. 

N sighed over Leo's possessiveness walked to his boyfriend side and circled his arm around Leo bicep to calm him down. He know if he didn't do that,the kid will be half death later.

" Leo calm down okay. He's didn't mean to say that okay. He didn't know that I'm your boyfriend but now he know. Calm down okay. Honey look at me please" plead N with his soft voice that often can make Leo melt. Leo break his deathly state from the kid and turn to look over his baby. 

N take Leo's face into his hand " Calm down honey. Nothing going to happen okay. No one will take me from you okay. Calm down." Whisper N softly,trying calm his boyfriend from his raging breath and it's succeed . Leo began to calm down and breath normally again. N turn to face his junior. 

" I think you should go now before he become more worse by seeing you still standing in front of him. I'm sorry I can't accept your date because I already have a boyfriend and my boyfriend do not like when someone try to steal what is him. So I think you should go now" said N calmly with Leo hugging his waist tightly showing to the kid to do not mess with his loved one. 

The kid nod his head and mumbled an apologies to N and Leo before ran from the scene. 

"! He had gut to asking what is mine. How dare he" said Leo with tight voice " He must already booking his funeral date huh" snorted Leo. N shaked his head listening over his boyfriend words. Minhyuk who just silently watching the scene,just smirked. 

" It's okay now. He will not brave enough to ask me again" N mutters. 

" He better not or he dead" threatened Leo with his tight voice. Leo's cold word make the cafeteria suddenly silence. N bows his head, meaning to apologise with Leo's mean behaviour. 

" Enough okay. Let's eat now. You know already right,I will only love you only. Nobody else" persuade N with his soft voice while trying to make Leo sit. 

Leo turn to face his baby, and take N small face into his big hand and whisper with authority voice " you are mine! Forever mine! No one can ever take you from me or they will be dead under my bare hands" warn Leo with his serious voice

N who already getting use with Leo possessiveness just nod his head and give a small kiss on Leo lips to calm him down. 

" I'm only yours" said N sweetly and once again kiss Leo on his lips. 

"Let's eat okay or you will miss your lunch time" ask N sharing his meals because that what they always do during lunch, sharing their meals cause N will never finished his lunch because he need to keep his diet for his dance competition. 

As all of them were eating, a sudden thought came into his mind. 

" How bad Leo can be possessive for him? Can it turn more worse that usual, or not?" Thought N silently while staring at Leo wondering if this guy can be more that what he expect. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Ouhh, you need to be be careful N , dont mess with you Lion here okay. 

 

 

"Guys you can follow me on my IG's - safiah.idris. You can chat with me on Dm., Don't be shy okay"

BYE GUYS!