chapter 22

Stories of Jung Family 👨‍👨‍👦‍👦

N walk along the hallway,smiling beautifully to the other student that smile or greet him. Cha Hakyeon or to be known as Cha N, on of the popular student in the university for his kind and humble personality toward others. Not only that,N also be known as a dancer. The most talented dancer. Being a dancer, N ha as the most perfect body that make girls cant help to feel jealous with him. All boys to make a move on him but N not that kind of easy person to play with. N keeping on walking to his class until he suddenly stop his track as he being block by pair of body infront of him. He look up and meet with pairs of eyes. 

"Can you excuse me. I might be late for my class" say N softly feeling lil bit uneasy as the two guy keeping staring at him. After awhile, there's another guy come behind of the 2,asking the guys to move over then step infront of N.

It's Jung Leo. 

Jung Leo or Leo, popular guy in the university. Top place. Born with extremely handsome face that make girls go crazy with him as he pass by them. The well built body that make othr guys envy with it. Basically many of the students scare with Leo because Leo never show his smile. His cold face makes others feel scare to be close with him. Being a captain for the most popular football team in town make the guys more scare to reach him. Leo often being seeing with his group or alone. 

Back to present,

N starting to shiver as he feel Leo become closer to him. He always feel scare when he bump or accidentally meet with Leo . he just can't meet the cold face with the sharp gaze when theirs meet. N always run away,try not to be same way as Leo but not today. He feel like his heart going to jump out from his ribcage as he felt Leo move closer to where he being standing. The surrounding become really quite. The students around them stop to watch what will Leo do to their most popular dancer in town. N can't make himself brave to look up. Then N feel a hand cup his face make him look up. He meet with Leo see sharp gaze and he start to feel more scare. 

"You're MINE" say Leo then kiss N on his lip. N eyes turn wide. The students around them start to whispering to each other after they hear what Leo say. N still in his shock condition. Leo broke the kiss and smirk. Then he circle his arm around N slim waist tightly and turn to face other kids.

"From now on, Cha N is my mine. He's MINE. No one can flirt with after this anymore. Messing with him, you face me. " threaten Leo with his cold face . N still standing still beside him,doest know what he has to do. 

"You're mine now. No one can touch you except for me. Get it. Now I'll send you to your class and later I'll be here to has lunch with you." Explain Leo. Leo walk N to his class then leave N dumbfoaded still thinking what was happen just now. 

For the whole day,he being stuck with Leo till the end of the day when N driver come to pick him up. 

After a month all the things happen, Leo and N getting closer. N start to accept that Leo really really love him .

" Leo, why me?" Ask N one day when both of them cuddling on Leo bed. Leo look down and meet with N curious eyes.

"Why you what?" Ask Leo back. N sit up.

"What you claim me that I'm yours on that day? Why are u want me to be your boyfriend? I thought you are straight. There's alot preetu girls that more suitable to be your girlfriend. Why me?" Ask N while looking at Leo. Leo smirk.

"First of all, you y and I wanna that y body of yours to be mine" N face turn bright red after hearing what Leo say.

"Second, I'm not straight. I'm gay. I don't like girls. All girls in our uni are fake. They may be beautiful.but they are not match with your beauty. And Lastly, why I want you to be mine because when the first time I saw you, I feel like I have to make you mine. That time you were dancing for our uni competition. You have no idea how you make feel that time. With your tight clothes that show your iness to all the audience,yout gracefulness in your dance step. I can't be help but everytime I see you dance and that was the moment when I said to myself I have to make you mine so other people can't take you. You yourself also the most popular kid in our uni. " explain Leo. N in silence.

" do that mean everytime I dance you will turn on? I mean you always follow me to my dance practice. " ask N. Leo nod. N gasp and cover his red face. Feeling shy suddenly.

"Hahahaha" Leo laugh. Leo take N hands and put it down. He take N chins and bring it closer to him face.

" I love you so much babe. U truly glad getting you as my lover. I'm glad that you are mine. I'm glad that I have the most beautiful person as my lover and I hope you didn't regret it." Confess Leo. N smile. 

"I love you too and yes I'm glad to be your boyfriend. Thanks for making me yours" say N back. 

Leo kiss his lover with full of passion and love. 

 

"That's bow daddy propose to mummy" story N to Ken . 

" woahhb daddy soooo cool. I want to be like daddy one day" tell Ken  excitedly.

"Sure you can baby but don't be ert like you daddy. It's not nice. " tease N while looking playfully to his husband across him.

" I hear that. How can I'm not be ert if you get that hot body that y always make turn on"say Leo while smirking. 

"Haippp..omaigad honey. There's kid infront of you" warn N and hitting Leo arm hard

"Ouch. It's hurt babe"Groan Leo . 

'Come on baby. Let your daddy be. Let's eat cupcakes. Mummy bakes a lots of cupcake for you." Ask N and stuck his younger to his husband.

"Yrahhhh...thats my favorite. " shout Leo 

_____________(_________________________________________________

Haeyyyy guysss....sooo here the continued from last chapter..I dont know if it make sense or not...omaigadddddd.sooo byaaaaaaa