chapter 3

Stories of Jung Family 👨‍👨‍👦‍👦

Its a early morning but Jung's family already on the road to visit Leo brother who just had a new baby born last week.

"Mommy where are we going??"asked Ken while staring outside the window

"We are going to uncle Jihoon's house. We get to your new baby cousin" relpy Leo in behalf of his wife because currently Hakyeon is busy talking with Hongbin,Ravi's fiance.

"New cousin??? Thats mean Uncle Jihoon get a new baby?? Yeah!!! I get new friend" shouted Ken excitedly while clapping his hands. Leo chuckle to see his son reaction. 

"Okay im finished."said Hakyeon while keeping his phone. Hakyeon turn to look over his sons at the back. Ken was singing some children song while Hyuk looking out the car window.

"Mommy look..its birdy" shouted Hyuk while pointing outside the window.

"Ouuu..yea baby its birdy..is it pretty???" Asked Hakyeon. Hyukkie nodded.

"Mommy, i wanna fly like them can i???" Asked Hyuk happily 

Hakyeon laughed. "Yes u can baby" said Hakyeon while ruffling hyuk hair

"But baby..if you fly like a bird..thats mean u gonna leave daddy alone" Leo said . Hyuk look over his daddy confusedly..

"No daddy..im not gonna leave you. Mommy i dont want be a birdy anymore because i dont want to leave daddy alone" explained Hyuk. Hakyeon laughed again and slap Leo's arm playfully while saying tha he such a tease. Leo smirk playfully .

After a long journey,finally they reach at Leo's brother house.

"Okay guys...we are here. Remember what Mommy said before okay. Dont make noise and dont play around okay..."remind Hakyeon to his sons. The boys nodded their head and went out from the car. 

They walked to the front door and Leo ring the bell. 

"Coming!" Then a big tough guy with handsome and manly face just like Leo come to greet the family.

"Hyung! " shouted Leo. Jihoon hugs his brother tightly because its been too long since they meet .

"Leo! Finally you arrived ! Me and joon had been waiting for you guys so long." Told Jihoon. Leo smile brightly.

"Haha...we here now..How are you hyung??" Asked Hakyeon after being hug by Jihoon.

"We are great...now where are my cute nephew??"said Jihoon while looking Ken and Hyuk.

"Boys bow to your uncle" said Leo while bring his sons to greet their uncle. Ken and Hyuk shyly bowed to their uncle

"Annyeong-haseyo uncle" said they together..Jihoon squeal and bring both then into tight hug and pick them up.

" aigooo...you have gotten big since the last time I met you guys" told Jihoon and kiss them both on the cheeks

"Hyung you really dont want invite us to go inside your house right??"joke Leo and Hakyeon slap his husband softly

"Hahaha...come in guys.Joon already you guys especially you Hakyeon. He been dying to see after we get Mir after week ago" explained jihoon

"Oh really" said Hakyeon amused. All of them walked into the house and went to the living room.

Reach the living room,there is joon with his newbaby born,Mir on the couch. Hakyeon walked toward joon and hugges the newbie mother.

"Joonie,how are you dear" asked Hakyeon 

"Omaigad,Hakyeon! I miss you!!! Im freaking miss you. " joon said excitedly while hugged Hakyeon back. They being hugged quite long until there heard someone clear his voice. Its Leo

" oohh...Hye Leo. I miss you to brother" said Joon playfully

"I thought you gonna ignore me after seeing my wife" said Leo and hugged Joon after that. Joon slapped his back jokingly

"Boys come here..greet you uncle Joon" said Hakyeon while gesturing Jihoon to put the boys down. Jihoon puts them near his wife and Hakyeon

"Annyeong-haseyo uncle Joonie!" Said them together. Joon squealed seeing how cute they are.

"Omoo!! You guys are so cute. I miss you guys so much. Woah! Ken you gotten bigger and taller now" said Joon. Ken smiled brightly and when to hug his Uncle Joonie. Hyuk who watch his hyung action also when to hug joon. Joon laughed heartly.

"You too baby hyukkie..i miss you..you being lots more cuter than before" said Joon

"Okay2 its enough boys. Go and sit with your daddy while mommy chatting with uncle okay" said Hakyeon. The boys nodded and ran to their father who already in the another living room with his brother.

"So joon..hows going now?? Everything fine?? Asked Hakyeon while looking over Mir. Joon smiled

"Yea..everythings are fine.Jihoon become more fatherly although lil bit clumsy at first...but he is learning and he also not being workaholic anymore. He often spent his time at home with me and Mir and leaves his company to Seungho to handle it. " explained Joon while smiling

"Thats good...im glad both of you are fine. Im happy for Jihoon because he not being a workaholic like before. If he still the same as before after you guys get the baby..im freaking sure that im gonna chop his neck." Threaten Hakyeon jokingly and laughed. Joon laughed.

They were engrossed in chatting suddenly a cute voice calling Mommy's. They turned and saw Ken walking toward his Mommy

"Ken what are doing here? Do you want something?" Asked Hakyeon in his motherly voice. Ken shaked his head and went to sit beside his mommy. Hakyeon kiss his forehead. Joon who watch Hakyeon's action smile brightly. 

"Mommy ..is this my new cousin?" Asked Ken while looking at Mir who sleeping in Joon's arm.

"Yea baby..thats your new baby cousin. He name Cheolyong but you can call him as Mir" explained Hakyeon.

"Hye Mir. Im your hyung. You can call me Ken hyung" said Ken while touch Mir chubby cheek. Hakyeon and Joon laughed after hearing what Ken said.

"Ken you are smart my baby boy! When Mir already big you can play with okay. " said Joon. Ken nodded and smile brightly.

"Oh yeah..are you gonna stay over Hakyeon???"asked Joon.

"Are we gonna sleep here Mommy??? Can we sleep here Mommy??? Please!! I want to play with Baby Mir" pleaded Ken with his cute doe eyes. Hakyeon chuckled .

"Awww...i dont know baby. Why dont you go and ask daddy if we gonna sleep over here ." Said Hakyeon. Ken come down from his seat and ran toward his daddy. 

After a minute later,Leo come with Jihoon and their boys.

"Are you guys gonna stay here for this weekend??" Asked Joon. Hakyeon stared his husband. Ken already begging to his daddy to let the to sleep here. 

"I dont know. If we not troubling you guys ..im glad to sleep here. Its weekend though " said Leo while shrugge

"What do you mean trouble??? You guys are my family of course ill let you guys stay. Moreover ill being missing to spend time with this two hero, right boys??!" Jihoon said .

"Okay that is. You guys gonna sleep here this weekend" said joon happily. Hakyeon and Leo laughed and saying yes to sleep here for 2 days.

"But what about our clothes???" Asked Hakyeon

" its okay babe..later we gonna go shopping and why dont we have dinner outside tonight,..beside its being long time since we spent time together.." Offer Leo.

"Okay..but its gonna be you to pay the dinner,can you??? Said Jihoon jokingly

"Of course hyung" said Leo 

The 2 family enjoy their weekend with lots of fun,catching us each other after a long time not seeing each other...

______________________________^^^^^^^^^^^________________<<

Omaigaddd...the ending was lame...i know...cause i already lost the idea...huwaaaaa....

Sorry for bad grammar mistakes...hopefully you guys enjoy it...

Do leave the comment..upvotes..and subscribe...

These thing mean lots to me...

Also you guys also can leave your own idea or plot for me.....

Thank you so much for those who subscribe me....i love you guys.....soo much...

Till the next chapter guys...ByeBye!!!