chapter 2

Stories of Jung Family 👨‍👨‍👦‍👦

Okay guys...2nd chapters is up..hope all you enjoy...and thank for those who subcribes my story...do comment or leave any suggestion plot..okay...your comment can help me to be more better...

______________________________________________________

 

"Mommy!!!!!!" Loud wailed make Hakyeon startled. He immediately run to the upstairs and saw Hyukkie crying on the floor in front of his hyung bedroom door. Hakyeon take Baby Hyuk into his embrace and whispering soothing words to his baby. 

After few minutes,Hyuk started to calm down and only sobbing.

"Baby,what happen?? Why are you crying???" Asked Hakyeon in motherly voice while wiping the tears on his baby chubby cheek

"I...i..just want to play his hyung but..but..hyung get mad. He said i was disturbing him..then hyung pushed me out..Mommy i dont want hyung mad" cried Hyuk with tears brimmed in his cute small eyes.

Hakyeon shaked his head and turn to face Ken's room and knocked the door.

"Ken open your door right now." Said Hakyeon sternly. Then slowly the door open and there is Ken standing behind the door afraid with his mommy angry voice. 

Hakyeon who still carrying hyuk on his hip walked to bed and sat on it. Ken rooted on his spot dont wanting to go near his mommy cause he knew that his mommy was angry with his action toward his lil brother just now.

"Ken come here and stand in front of mommy" mentioned Hakyeon while gesturing Ken to stand in front of him. Ken slowly walk toward his mommy while head looking down .

" why do you do that to your brother?? " asked Hakyeon softly. Ken started to sob.

"Mommy i'm sorry..i accidently get mad and pushed Hyukkie from my room. I dont want to that but i feeling to tired to play with him..thats why i get mad with him" said Ken while sobbing hardly. Hakyeon sigh. He take Ken's hand and bring him into hug.

"But you can tell him nicely that you dont want to play with him and you want to take a rest. Not get mad at him and pushed him out . Hyuk can be injured. Do you know that right???" Said Hakyeon. Ken nodded his head  on his mommy chest. 

"Mommy,please dont tell Daddy . i dont want to be punished. Please Mommy please!! " begged Ken . Hakyeon smiled

"Okay... I will not tell Daddy what had you done to baby hyukkie but with one condition. Tonight after dinner you have to help Mommy doing the dishes. Arasso" said Hakyeon. Ken nod his head and say thanks to his mommy.

" now..now..why dont you apologize to hyukkie. He felt so sad that you mad at him" asked Hakyeon. Ken wiped his tears and climb his bed and sat beside his brother that already lying on his bed.

"Hyukkie,hyung sorry okay. Hyung promise that i'll never get mad at you again. Forgive hyung okay. ' said Ken then kiss his baby brother on the his chubby cheek and hug him 

"Its okay hyung. I forgive you but dont mad at me again. Im scare" told hyukkie sadly. Ken nodded his head and smile brightly to his brother.

Hakyeon smile gracefully when he see his sons close relationship. Its so cute. Hakyeon stand up and said

"Why dont both of you come down to the living room and watch the dvd that you like together while Mommy making dinner and wait your Daddy to come home." Said Hakyeon while holding out both of his hand .Ken and Hyuk take their mother hand and walk out together from the room to the downstairs.