chapter 20

Stories of Jung Family 👨‍👨‍👦‍👦

"Is mummy and daddy fighting"ask 3 years old Hyuk to his parent one morning. N who current cutting the food turn to see his babyMaknae. Leo who also there tears his focus from his tabloid.

" no baby. Mummy and daddy didn't fighting. We just fine as usual" explain N carefully to his babyMaknae. But they know,Hyuk is a smart kid for his age. His lip quivering and tears start to pool around the big eyes.

" no! Mummy laying! If mummy and daddy didn't fighting, why its only mummy who tuck me to sleep last night?! Why mummy and daddy didn't hug and kiss this morning?!"cry Hyuk loudly. N face to guilty. He walk to his babyMaknae and knee in front of him.

" there's nothing happen baby. We just fine" soothe N. Hyuk shake his head.

"No! Mummy lying! Daddy too!" Shout Hyuk and run to his room upstairs. N feeling sad seeing his baby being like that. Leo who watch the scene move up from seat and walk to his wife. He stand N up and bring him into his embrace. 

"Shuuu... Don't cry. Let's go to his room and explain to our baby what was happen,okay?" Suggest Leo. N nod and follow his husband to hyukkie room. 

Leo open the door lil bit and peek his head to see where is Hyuk. Hyuk sit on his small chair,hugging his knee to his chest while crying softly. N turn to his husband with worry face. Both of them enter the room and walk to Hyuk. 

"Hyukkie. Baby" N call but Hyuk stone himself. 

"Baby,don't be like this. Okay mummy sorry for lying to you just now. Yea,mummy and daddy fighting last night but its not a big  fight baby. " say N while trying to bring Hyuk into his embrace.

"Mummy's right Hyukkie. Not a big fight. Just little misunderstanding only. Daddy accidentally snap at mummy last night,so mummy is sad over daddy. Daddy already realize his mistakes so daddy wanna apologize to mummy this morning. " explain Leo softly. Hyuk put up his head after he hear his daddy explanation.

" why daddy snap at mummy? "Ask Hyuk. 

"Daddy feeling so tired last night. Then mummy come just to ask if daddy wanna take dinner but daddy can't control daddy's anger and daddy accidentally snap at your mummy. Daddy is sorry mummy. Forgive me" plead Leo to his wife. 

"I already forgive you honey. " tell N . Leo hugs his wife and kiss him on the lips sweetly. Hyuk who stuck in the middle push his parent away. 

" why baby ? " ask N. Hyuk pout.

" I can't see mummy and daddy kissing. Kiss again" order Hyuk 

Leo kiss his wife again sweetly along with Hyukkie squeal and hand clapping . 

"Are satisfied now baby?" Ask Leo after done kissing his wife. Hyuk nod his head while smiling brightly.

"Don't fight anymore. Hyukkie don't like when mummy and daddy fight. It's make mummy sad. Hyukkie sad too" say Hyuk 

N bring his baby into a living hug and kiss his head lovingly. 

" okay baby. Mummy and daddy never fight again okay. Promise." Tell N and hug his baby more tighter. Leo smile over his wife and also hugs his two favorite person in his life.

_______________________________________________________________

Short Update gaiss