chapter 1

Stories of Jung Family 👨‍👨‍👦‍👦

Hakyeon was baking with his sons when there was loud slam came from front door and rush step climb uo the stairs. Hakyeon turn to look over his sons and saw his sons already hiding behind his legs.

" mommy is that daddy?? Is he mad?" Asked hyuk the maknae

"Yea mommy...daddy looks mad..im scared"said Ken the oldest

Hakyeon turn around and kneeld infront of his sons n smile.

"Ken-ah,why dont you bring you brother to your room upstairs and dont come till mommy's call okay"explained Hakyeon . Ken nodded and try to pry off his brother from their mommy.

"Hyukkie lets go to hyung room okay. We play toys in there" persuaded Ken but hyuk shaked his head stubornly. 

" Baby hyukkie..why dont you stay with your hyung for awhile. Later mommy will come to both of you"said Hakyeon while hyuk cheek softly while smiling.hyuk look up to face his mommy

"You promise you will come Mommy." Said Hyuk while showing his pinky to make pinky promised with his mommy. Hakyeon laughed softly and link their pinky 

"Now go with your hyung okay" said Hakyeon while gesturing both of the to climb the stairs and went to their room.

Closed the Ken's door,Hakyeon take a deep breath and let it go slowly the walked to his shared bedroom with his husband. Hakyeon opened the door slowly without distubing his husband,Leo and closed it with soft tap.

He slowly begun to walk toward his husband that stanfkng infront of big window that show the night skyline view from the penthouse

"Hye honey.."said Hakyeon while taking Leo's face in his hand after he standing in front of his husband

"Are u okay?? Whats the matter? "Asked Hakyeon with soft voice . Leo stared his wife eyes for awhile and suddenly wrapped his big and strong arms around Hakyeon thin waist and bring Hakyeon into tight hug. Hakyeon who was confused with his husband sudden action just hugged Leo back and caress his back.

Leo buried his face into hakyeon neck and sniffed over vanilla scented shower wash that Hakyeon use. Its was nice scent and make him calm. Both of them being in silence mood for awhile.

After few minutes passes,Leo started to move away from the hugs and bring Hakyeon to the bed. Hakyeon try to ask his husband again

" what happen,love?? Any problem from company? You can share with me. I'll listened" said Hakyeon while caress Leo face. Leo let out a deep sigh before turn to face his wife beautiful and calm face. Hakyeon smile to sign Leo to tell what happened

"Its just my workers. They being doing bad today. Especially Ravi."said Leo frustrately

"What happen to Ravi?? Is there something wrong with him??" Asked Hakyeon feeling suprised when his brother name come out.

"He nearly loss 10 million contract today for our new project witb the China. I thought i can trust him in this matter but see today our company nearly loss the contract ot the rival's company and i dont know what the hell is his problem" explained Leo angrily

"But you dont loss the contract right??. You know he had being in bad condition this week. He being fighting with his fiance, Kevin and i think thats why he cant think properly about the project." Said Hakyeon softly. 

"But still ..he did not have to involve personal matter in work. Work is work and just word."said Leo.

"I know but maybe he litle bit not in his right mind along this week thats why he cant focussed on hia work. But he still win the contract for your company right. Let him calm down lil bit and settle off his problem with Kevin" said Hakyeon

"Im know you will backup him because he is  your brother right??? So now you want to say that was my fault for being angry with him" Leo raised his voice

Hakyeon felt startled with Leo raised voice but managed to cool down. He take Leo hand and kiss it softly. 

"No. I dont said its your fault and i dont backup for Ravi. Yea..its Ravi's fault because not being serious in his job  but he still managed to save the contract althought he in trouble right?? And you,Leo should be congratulating him cause he still win the project ..but instead you being angry and cold towards him because he nearly loss the project. "

"Its my fault then"snorted Leo

"No its no one fault okay. You just have to control your emotion and Ravi has to smart to not let his problem mess up his work" explained Hakyeon carefully. 

Leo take a deep breath and let it go it softly. He take hakyeon hand and kiss it . 

"Thank you baby for listening my problem and advising me. I guess i has to control my emotion more better now" said Leo . Hakyeon smile gracefully to his husband.

"Now why dont you go take a cold shower to calm down yourself and come downstairs when you finish okay" said Hakyeon and stand up from the bed. Before he could make his steps Leo grabbed his wrist. He turned to face Leo. Confused.

"Shower with me...please.."begged Leo . Hakyeon chuckled.

"No ..i have to go to the boys room. I already promised with out lil baby maknae i will go there after i settle the thing with with you honey." Said Hakyeon while shaking his head and tried to let go of his wrist from Leo's

Leo tighten his hold not wanting to let his wife go.

"Leo..please..they are scare you know when you coming home just now. They thought you are mad with them" told Hakyeon.

"Okay..tell them im sorry and i love them" said Leo and walked to the bathroom. Hakyeon shaked his head and walk out from the room but before he could reach the door he heard his husband call him softly. He turned and saw his husband gesture him to come over him. Hakyeon walked to Leo confusedly till he reached where his husband standing he suddenly being brought in tight hug .

"Umm..Honey.." Ask hakyeon confusedly.Leo moved away and stare his wife face for awhile before kiss Hakyeon forehead lovingly.

"Im sorry because im accidently snaps and being at you just now. I shouldnt released my stress on you. Im sorry baby" pleaded Leo . Hakyeon smiled sweetly and raised his hand to caress his husband cheek lovingly. 

"Its okay honey. I know you didnt mean it. Dont be sad okay. So now,why dont you go and wash yourself and then come to downstairs okay" said Hakyeon and pushed Leo lil bit toward the bathroom.

 

 

______________________________________________________

I dont freaking know what im writing about...yea i know its  been years i showed up right....

Soooo sorry guys!!!!! 

I hope you enjoy n do comment your opinion...cause i need your comment to make my story better...

And is you wanna give any suggestion about the next stories...or the plot that you want...u can shared it...n ill try my best to turn in become a stories okay...so bye....