11

Stories of Jung Family πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘¦β€πŸ‘¦

Random chappie >_< ! _____________________________________________________

"Leo! Stop it!" N whine.

"Ani" tease Leo. N struggle more harder to make his husband let him go.

"Its tickle . Leo stop it ~~~! "Whine N more.

As usual,in the morning he will cooking breakfast for his husband and his babies. While making his toast,Leo come to kitchen and hug him from behind and starting to place kiss on his neck where it is the part of his body that make him tickle the most and yet Leo always there.

"Nop. I'm not gonna stop this. This is your punishment because you not the one who I see this morning on the bed" say Leo. He kiss his wife neck even more and that make N more tickle.

"The kids goona be here any moment. I need to finish our breakfast honey. Stop it Leo. Please~~" plead N. But Leo being stubborn head ever.

"Ani..Let they see that their daddy loves their mummy sooooo much" say Leo.

"Good Morn......daddy! What are you doing? Mummy?" Say the boys when theu want to greet their mummy but what they see now is their daddy is teasing their mummy.

"Hye my boys!. Sit your breakfast will be done now" say N happily. The boys move to their chair and sit while still staring at their daddy curiously. Leo sense his boys staring,move away from N neck and smile to greet his boys innocently.

"Good Morning my hero's!" Say Leo and kiss both of them on their head.

"Why are you bullying Mummy,Daddy?!" Ask Ken while crossing his hand. Ken doesn't like his daddy teasing his mummy. Hyuk let a cute chuckle seeing his brother mad face.

"Aigooo. My baby is mad cause daddy teasing his beloved mummy hah??.. Hahahaha" joke Leo. Ken glared his daddy even more.

"Enough boys. Ken stop your glaring. Daddy just joking okay. Mummy fine" explain N and went to sit beside Ken chair . Ken turn his body and hug his mummy tightly.

"Mummy is mine !" Say ken and stick out his tounge to his daddy.

"Yah yah! Your mummy is mine. Without daddy,your mommy never give birth of you" fight Leo childishly. Ken whine

"Yah,Leo stop it. Ken you too baby. Mummy belong to all of you okay" say N . Both of them nod their head. They know that Ken is mamaboy. He love his mommy very much.

"Mummy! Hyuk love you too. "Say hyuk while munching his toast. N chuckle.

"Aigooo..my baby boy...I love you too baby. You will always be my baby maknae. " say N while pinching Hyuk chubby cheek. Hyuk smile brightly hearing what his mummy say.

"Now,eat your breakfast guys. You gonna late for your school. And you gonna late for your work,honey" ushering N .

"Okay mummy !" Answer three of the unisonly. N just shake his head while smiling loving watching his little family. _____________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________________________

Short update gaisss...hope u gaisss love it okay... Drop your comment down below N Hit the subscribe button... N Up vote button if you want.... Thanks !!!! N-yeong!!!!