Chap 42

Stories of Jung Family 👨‍👨‍👦‍👦

" Okay Joon, let's meet at our favorite cafe this evening okay" said N who is on the phone with Joon who asking him for their babies play date this evening. Ken who heard his aunt's name immediately run over to his mommy and hug N's legs then stare up to his mommy. 

N hang up the call and look down when saw his oldest son looking at him with his big rounded eyes, staring at him lovingly.

"whats up my baby boy,hmm?" asked N softly. He knee down to be on the same level as his baby was.  

"mommy, are we going to meet with Aunty Joonnie today? " ask Ken cutely. N smiled. He take Ken's face into his hands and pinch those chubby cheeks softly. 

" yes baby. Today you have to come with mommy to meet aunty Joon since Daddy and Hyukkie is out. Can you? " ask N. Ken nodded his head excitedly. 

" yes mommy! I want to come with you too! Is Mir gonna be there too?  I miss him already mommy" said Ken. 

"of course honey. Mir also gonna be there. Are you excited to meet with your baby cousin? " ask N to his baby boy. Ken nodded his head excitedly and immediately run to the upstairs when his mommy ask him to get ready for the play date this evening. N chuckled as he watched his baby running with his short legs climbed the stairs to his room. 

"Hmm,  I guess I need to get ready now or I'll be late" said N to himself and went to his bedroom. 

< that evening>

"careful honey or you gonna to fell" warned N as he saw overexcited Ken when they reached the cafe. He need to make sure the car already locked up before went into the cafe. 

"Mommy hurry up!" called Ken over his mommy who already walking toward him who already standing in front of the cafe's door. 

N take Ken's hand and both of them walked into the cafe. Thankfully the cafe is not busy. As both of them walked into the cafe, N's eyes searching for Joon until there's a voice called for his name. 

" Yeoni! Over here. N-ah! " called Joon while waving his hand to call over his best friend . N and Ken walked straight toward the booth which is beside the big mirror of the cafe where Joon and Mir had seated. 

"OMG!  I miss you so much Joon! " greeted N as he reached the booth. Both of them were hugging while squealing loudly. 

"Me too babe! It's been a long time since we met right?! " I miss you too N-ah" said Joon back and continue to hug his best buddies. Meanwhile, as both of the mommy is having mommies hugging session, Ken couldn't help to not staring at his baby cousin who already gotten grown up since the last time he saw him when he still a baby. Mir grown up become a pretty kid. He shyly walked toward Mir who currently just staring his oldest cousin walking toward him with his cute big shiny eyes. 

"Hello baby cousin. Still remember me?  I'm your eldest cousin,Ken." greet Ken and smile to his baby cousin. Mir face turn to red as he hear Ken's voice and bow down his face. Feeling shy to face his cousin stare. 

"OMG!  Is this Mir ? OMG, he so pretty Joon-ah." squeal N when he saw the still blushing Mir. 

" whose baby he was? He must taking over his Mama prettiness. Right baby? " said Joon with confident. Mir nod his head. 

"aigoo. You must make your kid agree with that statement right? " said N teasingly.

"Mommy he so beautiful " N hear his baby slow voice beside him. He look down and met with Ken who still staring over his pretty baby cousin who keeping blushing with the staring thingy. 

"omo N~ I think Ken already fascinated with Mir. OMG, this is so cute! "Joon squealing over Ken. 

"enough all of you. Why don't we sit and order the foods and drinks okay. "said N and bring Ken to seat in front of Mir. Ken let his charming smile when he saw More looked up to watch him. 

Both of the mommy started to place their orders.  As the orders been taken by the waiter,both of them continue to talk about what going now with their life, about kids, husband, work and more thing to be gossip. 

" One chocolate milkshake for Ken and Cookies and cream smoothie for our baby Mir here. " said N while giving out the drinks to their kids. 

"Aunty Joon can I sit beside Mir?" Ken asked softly. Joon smiled over the request and nodded his head. He stand up from his seat and moved to Ken's seat beside his mommy.

" I sit here okay" asked Ken to Mir when he climbed the seat. Mir nodded his head slowly and muttered a slow "okay". Both of the mommy just smiled when they saw their kids cute act around each other. 

" Here let's taste hyung chocolate smoothie first the we gonna drinks yours okay" suggest Ken to Mir and bring the drink to let Mir taste it first. Mir just accept the drink.

"is it good? Do you want more? " ask Ken after Mir done tasting the chocolate smoothie. Mir nods his head and smile cutely. 

"It's good right. This is hyung favorite tho. Here why don't hyung change the drinks. Mir take hyung's chocolate one and hyung take Mir's, okay? " asked Ken while trying to change their glass. 

"okay Ken hyung" answered Mir with his soft voice and let his beautiful smile to Ken. 

"Let's drink okay" gesture Ken toward Mir to start drinking. 

N and Joon hold each other hand and control themselves to not over squealing to the cute acts between their babies in front of them. 

"Gosh!  Our babies is so cute being together!!! " squeal them in their mind.

"Joon-ah we should do this play date between them more often" request N. Joon nodded his head agreeing to the plan. 

Their evening is full with Ken sweet act around Mir and Mir shy response to Ken's act. 

 

 ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As you guys already know Joon here is Jihoon/Rain wife who is Leo brother. In case you guys wondering who is Joon are. 

Both of them are best friend and it's was N who introduced Joon to Jihoon/Rain somewhere when they in uni life. 

Hope you guys enjoy this new update and don't forget to share me your comments down below and don't FORGET to subcribes and upvote this story,okay!