chap 31

Stories of Jung Family 👨‍👨‍👦‍👦

“okay Ken, are you ready now?” asks Jihoon over his nephew that is standing in front of his parent.

“ not yet uncle. 1 more minute please! Kennie want to set up mommy and daddy pose” answer Ken while his hand showing sign to his uncle to wait.

“ Okay,now daddy put your hand around mommy waist.” mumble him while take his Daddy hand and circle it around his mommy waist. Leo smile.

“ DO NOT MOVE IT DADDY!” warns Ken while making his eyes big. Leo nod his head and smile.

“ Mommy just stay like that okay? Now Ken will sit in the middle on Mommy and Daddy lap” say Ken while climbing over to sit on his parent lap and turn to face the camera.

“ Okay uncle, we’re ready. Let take the picture now” Ken say to his uncle.

But what he doesn’t know, his daddy sneakily move his hand from his wife waist to the shoulder and smile mischievously to the camera.

“ Okay..1..2..3..smile” count Jihoon and snap the picture of his younger brother family.

“ Okay done”

“Let me see uncle” say Ken while running over to his uncle to look at his family picture and he frowns.

“DADDY!! I SAID DO NOT MOVE YOUR HAND!!! MOMMY! DADDY IS BAD!” wailing Ken.

“ I DON’T WANT TO TAKE PICTURE ANYMORE! DADDY IS BAD” crying Ken in his uncle embrace.

“Honey, what did I said. Don’t too much Leo. Now he’s crying again” whine N over his husband. Meanwhile Leo just laughs over his son burst.

“ Come here baby” gesture and to his brother-in-law to bring his baby over him. Jihoon shake his head over his brother teasing and bring his nephew to his mommy.

“ mommy, KenKen don’t want to take picture anymore. Daddy is bad” whine Ken. He slap his daddy’s hand when Leo try to touch him.

“ ow baby. Don’t mind daddy. He’s just joking’ coax N

“ Honey, please. Stop teasing our baby here” whine N.

“ What? He’s cute when whining” answer Leo

“ Yah Jung Leo!” both of N and Jihoon said.

“Okay okay. Ken, daddy is sorry okay. I’ll not move my hand from mommy waist again okay. Let take the picture once again okay. Daddy is bad” coax him while taking his baby to his lap and wipe Ken tears. Ken look up to his daddy.

“ Daddy is sorry baby. You just too cute for Daddy not to tease” joke Leo

“ Daddy promised not to move daddy’s hand again?” ask Ken

“ Daddy promise” answer him while showing his pinky promise. Ken link his pinky with his daddy.

“ Okay you guys ready to take picture again. Ken are you ready? Ask Jihoon.

Ken nod his head and touch his face to wipe any tears left and show his wide grin.

“ Okay, ready guys? Leo stop teasing you baby. It’s been 20th time he’s crying over the same thing.” warns Jihoon to his younger brother.

“ Okay Hyung. I’m not doing anymore.” Answer Leo

“ Okay. 1..2..3..smile guys”

 

A picture of happy family done and Ken doesn’t crying when he go to check the photo after 20th times.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________okay guys. a short update from me. This chapter based on a Manga i read last week and i forget what the tittle is. Sorry!

So for those who request the story. Its in process, i'll post it this week okay.

 

and to all Muslim, Happy Ramadhan guys!!!!

please subcribes and leave your comment down below. Sorry for any grammartical mistakes and words !!

LOVE YA!!!