chapter 8

Stories of Jung Family 👨‍👨‍👦‍👦

"Yah Jung Jaehwan ! Come here baby! You need to eat your medicine ." yelled N while chasing his son who keeping running around the table. Its suprising him how his baby is full of energy eventhough he on his high fever.

"No!!! I dont want to eat the medicine.its taste mummy."cried Ken that still tried to run away from his mummy. Their chased still going on until N felt tired chasing after his baby boy. He stopped for awhile and 

"Arghhh!"N whine painfully acting like he fall down . Ken who heard his mummy whine stopped his track and turn to see his mummy sitting on the floor while holding his leg. His face show the pain that he had. 

"Mummy are you okay?!" Shouted Ken while running towards his mummy and kneeled infront of him.

"Gotcha! Hahaha..i get you!. Now come with me and eat your medicine now!" Said N while pick his son up. Ken continue to wailing asking his mummy to let him go. Then the ring rang.

"Sweethearts! Daddy home!" Shouted Leo. Both of them stunned for awhile. Ken who see his mummy  stoned ,wriggling out of his mummy embraced and ran to his daddy and hugs his legs. 

"Daddy help me!" Cried ken. Leo who wierd by his son pleaded picked his up to carry him.

"Huh??!! What happen baby? What mummy had done ?" Leo asked and ken carry on in his acting like he being bullied by his mommy. N who watch his baby overacting scoffed. 

"Dont you lied baby boy. Give him to me Leo. He need to take his medicine. He being caught by high fever last night." Explained N. Leo chuckled softly and give his baby boy back to his mummy.

"Aaaa ...daddy...i dont want to the medicine. Its yuckssss! " cried ken. Hakyeon took his and bring him to the kitchen to get the medicine. N was struglling to make his baby boy eat the medicine.

"Baby,eat this please." Pleaded N. Ken shaked his head.

"Nahh...lemme feed him" asked Leo. N gave the medicine to his husband.

"Baby... If you take your medicine.... Tonight we gonna have our dinner outside. Okay?" Said Leo while gesturing his baby to open his mouth and eat the medicine. Ken nod his head and take the medicine. 

"Okay..good boy. Now go to your room and changes your clothes okay baby?" Asked Leo. N set his baby down and ken run to his room.

N turn to face his husband and pouted. 

"Awww baby..what wrong with this face?" Teased Leo making N pouted more long.

"You spoiled him too much. "Scowled N. Leo laughed softly seeing his wife sulking. Leo bring his wife his embrace and hugged him tightly.

"I miss you baby" said Leo sniffing his wife vanilla scent. N smiled to his husband word. He being missing his husband also. He being staying only with his son for 4 days as leo had to go outstation to represent his company. 

" i miss you too darling. " N said. Leo push him away to kissed his wife. Their kiss turn to make out until..

"Mummy,Daddy..im done! Lets go." Shouted Ken loudly. N pushed his husband away. He face was blushed red . Leo smirks watched his wife flushed face. 

"Okay baby . lets go" said N while walking to his son. Then leo walked out from the kitchen .

"Where u wanna go baby?" Asked Leo after they being in car.

"Hurmm...can we eat sushi daddy?" Asked Ken with cute voice.

"Okay! Let have our sushi night together" said Leo. Ken shout happily and clap his hand excitedly

(After dinner)

After finished their sushi night,the small family climb back to the car and went home. While looking out,suddenly Ken ask something that make his parent choked.

"Mommy can i have another sibling?" asked him while still looking outside the car. N and Leo shocked when heard his baby question.

" why do you want sibling baby?" Said N. Ken turn to face his mommy.

"Hurmm..no reason..  I just want a friend to play with. That's all" said Ken while smiling. Their ride turn into comfortable silence. But N's still thinking about his son wish.

After awhile,the family reach the home. All the walked into the house

"Baby go wash up okay and sleep. Later mommy will go to your room" said N. Ken nod his head sleeply and climb the stairs to his room. N waited for his husband and then Leo come into the house and both of them walked to their room.

Clean up themselves. N went to his baby room and wish him goodnight and kiss him on forehead lovingly. N went back to his room and see his husband just finished his shower. He walked to the bed and laid his tired body. Leo who just finshed dressed himself with only a pair of boxer walked to the bed( Leo only wear that when sleep) and lay beside his wife. He picked his phone to check if he get any notification before turn it into silence mode.

"Leo-ya.." Called N softly. 

"Hurm" said leo.

"About what ken said just now...when we in car..what do you think about it?"asked N to his husband.

"What about it?" Leo said.

"No... What i mean. Our baby is 5-years old already. Dont you think that he might get lonely? What do you thinm about fulfilled his wish? I dont....." Without N managed to finished his sentence,Leo already kissed him passionately. 

And the rest i will let u gaiss think going on...hmmmmmm...

 

---------------------------------------////////////////////--------------------------------------------------------//////////////////

Haii gaisssss....im back....yeahhh...im on my semester break right now...so thats why im updating...

I hope you gaisss love the update...im sorry for grammatical mistakes or what ever it is.

This chapter when Neo only had Ken as their son...so its more earlier hokayyyyu....

Hope all of you like it...dont forget to comment...subscribe ..hokayy...

 

I LOVE YOU GAISSSS sooooo MuCH

 

#Neocouple4lyfegaissss...

BUBYE!!!!!