Hyukkie coming!!

Stories of Jung Family 👨‍👨‍👦‍👦

"argh!" gasp Hakyeon while holding his 9-months tummy. Suddenly he feel something trickle down from his bottom part. He lookover and see his water broke.

"Ken! Jung Ken! Baby!" call Hakyeon over for his first born son. Ken who too absord in his drawing worls immediately stop his drawing and run as he hear his mommy calling for him. As he reach the kitchen,he see his mommy looking pain while holding his big tummy and theres water near his mommy legs.

"Mommy,are u okay?! " ask Ken panickly while holding his mommy hand tightly. Hakyeon smile

" Baby can you help mommy? please wake up your sleepig daddy and tell him that your baby brother is coming. Palli baby." order Hakyeon overhis child. Ken nod his head and run to the upstairs to wake up his daddy.

Meanwhile,Hakyeon try to walk slowly to the chair and sit down on it . Letting out deep sigh,he talk to the upcoming baby.

" hyukkie-yaa wait for awhlie yea. Your sleeping daddy gonna wakeup and we go to the hostpital okay? you gonna to come out from mommy. okay baby. Be patience okay" talk Hakyeon as he try to calm down his upcoming baby. Its hurts so much but Hakyeon has to stay calm because the trouble gonna come few minutes from now.He keeps counting till  it comes n there's its come.

" BABY!!!!!!!!!! OMG..OMG..OMG..you gonna give birth right....?OMG..what should i do...OMG..OMG...yea hospital..you imean we need to go to hospital.Are you okay babe? Where's the bag?! Ken,where's the bag?! Jung Ken? Car Keys ?! where's the car keys?! OMG where is it? OkayFound It. Ken do you find it?! shout Leo over his first son. Then a running step sound coming down from the upstairs.

"here Daddy." show Ken thebagthat they pack one month ago. Leo nod his head and help his wife to stand and bring him up bridal style and run to the lift with Ken follow his near behind him.

Down to the parking lot, they went to the car and unlocked it. Leo put Hakyeon at backseat along with Ken. He go to the driver side and start the car panickly.

" come down babe. Do not rushing things up. Calm Down ..I'm okay over here. Our babyhyukkie didnt give a lot of pain." sayHakyeon softly to calm his always over-reacting husband but Leo still in panic mood. It's happen again same way it happen when Ken was born.

Leo start the car and drive them to private hospital that Hakyeon always go. As they reach the hostpital,Leo and Ken immediately out from the car. Leo carry Hakyeon intothe hospital while Ken carry the big baby for his mommy and run closely behind his daddy.

"Dr.Seo !! My wife going going to  give  birth! Dr. Seo!!!!!" shout Leo.

The said Dr.Seo come running over his pregnant patient while some nurses with the bed towards Leo.

"Put your wife on this bed Leo-shii. Nurse ,is the room ready? ask her over  her nurse. 

"It's ready Dr.Seo" answer her while nodding her head.

" Okay let's Ms.Hakyeon in there right now." order her.

"Mr. Leo,please wait here for anything will happen" ask Dr.Seo. Leo nod his head and bring his son to seat on the chair near the room. 

"ohh..i need to call your grandparents." say Leo and take his phone out from his pocket and dial his parent and Hakyeon's parent.

"Daddy,mommy gonna be alright right?" Ken ask over while worry face. Leo smile and nod his head. He bring Ken to sit down on his lap and hug him closely while waiting patiently for his wife

5 hours pass, but the door still didnt open. Leo start to get worry as this time its take longer time than when Ken is born. He stand nervously in front of the door and pray. Then the door is open and Dr. Seo come out to greet Leo.

" Congratulations Leo-shii, your wife already give birth a healthy and cute baby boy." congrats Dr.Seo. Leo wipe his face reliefly and thanks Dr.Seo.

" can i see him Dr.Seo?" ask Leo while looking over the room.

"Yes,both of you can see him but please dont make any noise because your wife still need a lot of rest" explain Dr.Seo. Leo nod.

"Thank you so much Dr.Seo" say Leo and bow deeply. 

" Congrats once again Leo-shii" say Dr.Seo. Leo smile and take his sleeping son and go to the Hakyeon room.

As he stand infront of the room, he open the door slowly. Dont want to disturb both of the person in there. He went into the room and walk to the couch and lay down his son who still sleep deeply. He turn over and see his 2 lovely person on the bed. 

Hakyeon is cardle his newborn son as he still feed his son. He walk slowly toward them. Leo can stop his stupind grin come on his face looking over his newborn baby. He slowly sit beside Hakyeon on the bed and kiss his newborn baby forehead lovingly.

" welcome baby hyukkie. Your daddy is here. You so beautiful baby" adore Leo as he stare his son's face. Hakyeon smile over his husband words.

Then Leo turn to face his wife. He bring his hand to caress his wife face lovingly before kiss his forehead for awhile. After that he let it go .

" Thank you babe you giving me such a beautifulboy. I am sorry for not being there when you giving birth for our baby and for giving you pain" say Leo guitly. Hakyeon smile but his eyes start to flood with tears.

"it's okay honey. Everything is over now right. Hyukkie is out now" reply Hakyeon while try to control his sobs. Leo kiss his wife forehead again and bring him into his hug with Hyuk lay down between him.

"thank you babe. i'm so proud of you" Thank Leo again.

" Did you tell our parent already about this?" ask Hakyeon after Leo let his go from the hugs. Leo nod

" Yes. I already told them. They said 4 of them will buy the ticket immediately and will arrive so tommorow" explain Leo.

"you should rest babe. You must be still tired with all of this. Dont worry i'll wake up you again when Ken wake up to play with his new brother. He must be excited to meet his new baby brother" say Leo while help his wife to lay down on the bed to catch some sleep before Hyuk wake again for his milk.

 " Thank you honey. I love you so much" whisper Hakyeon to his husband

" Thank you too. I love you sooo much too babe. Now sleep." Leo reply and take Hyuk from his wife hold and try to sleep the baby with his honey-like voice.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay. Baby Hyukkie coming....

bye!