chapter 9

Stories of Jung Family 👨‍👨‍👦‍👦

This will continue chappy from the last one..

 

(2 months later)

Hakyeon is staring hardly at the pregnancy test in his hand. 

"Im pregnant" thought him. A bright smiled out on his face and put his hand on his stomach and pat it softly. 

'Knock Knock". Hakyeon startled and clean himself before open the door and meet with his worried husband.

"Are you okay babe? What the result?" Ask Leo concernly. Hakyeon smile brightly and take his husband face in his hand.

"Im pregnant,Leo" said Hakyeon slowly. Leo gasp hearing his wife words.

"Really?? We going to have our 2nd baby?!" Asked Leo excitedly. Hakyeon nod his head . Leo smile even more and bring his wife into his embrace and hugs him lovingly.

"Omaigadd..i cant wait to see the baby. Our Ken must be happy to hear this." Said Leo. Hakyeon agree with Leo.

"Lets tell him" Leo take N's hand and both of them go to Ken's room. Leo knock the door first and open the door and see his baby playing by himself with his toys.

Ken who being playing with the toys,looking and saw his mummy and daddy walk into his room.

"Hai Mummy! Hai Daddy!" Said him and push away his toys. Leo amd N sit infront of their baby and Ken come to his Daddy's lap and sit on it.

"Watcha doing baby boy" asked Leo. 

"Nothing. Im just playing with my toys" ken said while smiling brightly.

"Baby..  you said that you a baby brother right?" Asked N. Ken nod his head right away. 

" i want a baby brother so next time i will get someone to play with. I  can share him my toys. Why Mummy?" Said Ken. N's look toward his husband and see Leo nudge his head to tell his wife just tell the truth.

"Actually baby,just now Mummy was checking Mummy stomach  cause Mummy felt like mummy had something in it and Mummy get know that Mummy has your baby brother in it" explain N's carefully. Ken stare his mummy.

"Baby brother? In mummy stomach? Does it mean Mummy pregnant?" Asked Ken excitedly.

"Yes baby. You gonna have your baby brother another 9 months" said Leo

"Yea!!!! Im gonna have baby brother! Yea" Ken jump up from his daddy lap and shout happily. Both of the parent laughed seeing their baby happiness. Then Ken stop his clapping session and walk infront of his mummy then sit in front of N's stomach. He put his small hand and caress it

"Baby-ah...hyung will wait for you okay. When you come out we will be playing hyung's toys together okay. I'll wait for you okay!"said Ken and kiss his mummy stomach. 

N's who touch with his son word,let a tears and hug his baby boy and showering with kisses. 

Leo smile gratefully seeing the lovely scene infront him. He moved from his place and went to hugs his family in his big arms.

"I love both of you so muccchhhh!! " said Leo . He kiss Ken on forehead and N on the lip.

"Me too" reply N

"I love you Mummy...I love you Daddy." Said Ken that is in the middle of his parent.

 

_______________________________________________________________________

Part 2 is done...there going the last part for it...

So wait for it guyssss.....

Subscribe,and comment and upvote if you can.

I will really love u guys if u guys give me comments..

Oakyuu thats all..so bye!!!!!!!!