chap 40

Stories of Jung Family 👨‍👨‍👦‍👦

N was talking to one of his dance partner when Leo suddenly barged into his practice room with mad face and stops him from talking to his partner.

“Stay away from my fiancé, you !” shouted Leo angrily while he grabbing N’s hand and bring him to side and hugs his waist tightly.

“Yah! Jung Leo!. What are you trying to do?” ask N shockingly. Leo didn’t reply his question but keeping staring to the woman in front of them with hatred.

“You, stay away from my fiancé! What are you planned to do again hah?! Trying to kill him again?” exclaimed Leo but the woman in front of them just keeps standing on her ground without fights back what Leo had said to her face.

“Leo stops. Mina, I’m sorry with this sudden fight” apologize N to his dance partner sincerely for Leo crazy behavior.

“It’s okay N. Leo has right to be mad at me after what I had done to you a year ago. It’s okay, I understand.” Mina said calmly.

Actually Mina was Leo ex-girlfriend before Leo decides to break up with her after his fall in love with N past 2 year. Moreover it’s only one-side love. Leo do not had any feeling toward Mina but Mina is too obsessed into him so he take Mina offer to become her boyfriend to keep Mina’s craziness from making any problem in their high school life. So when Leo found his true love which N, he break up with Mina and that’s make Mina become more mad and accuse N for stealing his boyfriend. To shorten the story to why Leo become so mad to Mina, it’s because last year there’s an accident happen when Mina try to kill N to complete her revenge toward Leo but it managed to stop. Because of that, Leo become hating her for trying to hurt his boyfriend but now she already change and regret her action to kill N in the first place. She knows that Leo never loved her but her obsession make her turn that way.

“Now I warned you , don’t ing come closer to my fiancé or want to be friend with him or not you will never safe anymore! “ threatened Leo and taking N away from his practice room. Mina watch the couple walk away and she pray from N safety from Leo’s madness.

.

“Leo slows down please! You’re hurting me!” whine N as Leo forcefully dragging him out to the car park. Leo grip on his wrist was so tight and N can see it’s turning red. N start to to tear up with the pain.

As they reach the car, Leo opened the passenger seat and push N in into the seat and slams the door. N started to shiver. An angry Leo is something bad to him. Leo gets to his driver seat and starts to drive away from the N’s dance academy.

“How many time do I have to warn you to not become closer with her?! Didn’t I remind you not to become close to her, Jung Hakyeon?! Hah?! Answer ME!” shouted Leo. N just sat on his seat quietly and not answering to Leo question. He better does not answer the question because he knows no matter what it is it’s still his fault at the end of their argument so he decide to keep himself silent.

Few minutes later, both of them arrive at their penthouse and Brian which is N’s driver looks shocked when he see his boss and his fiancé already home at the noon. He decides not to greet them because he saw N shakes his head when Brian wants to open his mouth to greet both of them.

For the rest of the day, N was locked inside their penthouse. Leo did not let him go to his academy back to teach his dance classes on the evening. He even being told by Brian and Leo already warn his driver to not let N come out from the penthouse when Brian bring him his stuff from the academy and a lot od his students try to ask Brian what happen to him. He guess he need to do lot explanation to make tomorrow to his students. N let out a big sigh and lay down on his bed trying to sleep to rest his mind.

.

It’s already late in the evening when he woke up from his long afternoon nap. He walked down the stairs to the living room and found that Leo didn’t come home yet from his company. It’s already 7 in the evening and he decided to order some pizzas for their dinner tonight. He’s not in mood for cooking and he pray that Leo already cool down from this morning mess.

30 minutes later, there’s sound of main door being open and he see his fiancé walked into the house with tired face. N stops his work of setting up the table and went to greet Leo. He take the briefcase and Leo’s jacket from his hand and kiss him on the cheek.

“Welcome home honey.” Greet N lovely. Leo nod his head and dive to kiss N’s lips before move to N’s forehead. N smiled beautifully.

“Now, why don’t you freshen up little bit before we eat our dinner,okay. I already prepare your clothes on our bed. I hope you don’t mind we having some pizzas tonight” explain N softly. Leo nodded his head and let his wife go as he walked up the stairs heading to their bedroom.

A moment later, freshly bathed Leo walk to the kitchen as he see N already waiting for him to start their dinner. N takes his hand and brings him to his seat.

“I ordered your favorite one. Come let’s take our dinner,okay.” N said. Both of them ate their dinners in silence.

.

“Do you want me to make your coffee honey?’ as N as both of them already finished clean up their dinner table together. Leo nodded his head hearing his fiancé offer.

“Sure. Bring it to our TV room okay” said Leo and kiss N’s forehead before walk out from the kitchen. N start to make Leo favorite black coffee meanwhile for himself he decide to settle with some banana milk which his favorite. He bring them to the TV’s room where Leo is waiting for him while watching some drama.

“Here you go honey” said N while giving a mug of black coffee to his fiancé before his sit down closely to Leo side with his glass of banana milk in his hand. Seeing N sitting closer to him, Leo drags his arm around N’s shoulder and let it rest on them. Both of them sit in silence, watching the drama on the TV.

 

“ I’m sorry for this morning mess” confess Leo with soft voice after awhile being silence. N keep his head straight as he want to make Leo realize on his mistake more.

“ Babe, I’m sorry for hurting you this morning. I … I just could not control myself when I see her being close with you. I just want to protect you from her. Please forgive me baby. I’m sorry that I let out my anger toward her in front of you and I’m sorry for locked you up and hurting you this evening. Please forgive me baby” begged Leo desperately as he see his fiancé do not give any reaction toward his pleading. N let out a sigh and turn to face his fiancé. He take Leo face into his hand and caress it lovingly.

“I’m not mad at you but I feel so upset you have to talk to Mina like that. Like really upset. I just don’t expect for you to attack and cursing her like that. I know that she had making a big mistakes to you by hurting me but she’s changed honey. This morning she decide to come and ask for my forgiveness toward her. I’m not being friend with her. She only came to apologize. I know that you can become so over-protective toward me and I don’t blame you for it but I just want you to control you anger more and do not attack people without hearing the reasons it is. Can you do that for me?” ask N softly. Leo nod his head.

“ I will. I’m sorry. I just love you so much and I don’t want you to hurt again. I can’t bare seeing you’re hurting again. It’s killing me” confess Leo.

“I understand. I forgive you honey. Just control you possessiveness a little bit and don’t let your anger overcome you. You know that I love you too. I love you so much “ tells N lovingly. Leo come closer and kisses his fiancé passionately.

“ Thank you baby. I love you Jung Hakyeon” confess Leo. N slap Leo check softly when he hear that his first name is changed.

“I’m not “Jung” yet. We not even married yet” scolded N jokingly.

“You’re wrong dear. The moment you accept my confession you have become a ‘JUNG’ “ teased Leo

“ Cheesy enough huh?” ask N and let his body being hug tightly by Leo.

“Only for you. I love you babe! So fcking love you!” said Leo determinedly.

“I love you too honey” answer N back.

 

HEHEHE~ Bad Leo is back!

Hai guys! It’s Safy here. Hope you guys miss me? *or not* ..it’s okay..i know who I am.

Hope you enjoy this update, it’s just come to my mind this morning and I decide to write for you guys.

Hope you guys like it and leave your comments down below! LOVE YA!!

 

P/s: anyone here watch *2 moons the series* omg! I’m big fan of it! Anyone????!