Chap 49

Stories of Jung Family 👨‍👨‍👦‍👦

A peaceful morning for with bright sunny day even though they can still  the coldness from the winter but it’s a great day to spend time with the family going out,having some family time. That’s what N think is going to happen.  Leo and N decide to take a day off to spend time with their kids without worrying about their works at the office N decides to prepare a special breakfast for his small family this morning so he wake up a little bit early for the usual to prepare all the things that he needed. After 2 hours of cooking, he manage to cook 2 kinds of breakfast which Western and Korean style. He knew Leo more prefer to eat Korean breakfast more that Western one like N who prefer to eat something light to start his day.  Awhile after that a couple footsteps running down from the stairs while giggling. 


“Mommy! Good Morning!.” N turn to his back when he hears his babies voices and get in his knees to embrace both of them. Ken and Hyuk leg their hand go and run into their mommy embrace. 


“Hello Mommy! “ greets Ken and kiss N on his lip. Hyuk who watch his brother action decide to copy it. 


“Mommy bello” Hyuk cheekily saying his minion words and put his kiss on N’s lip. 


“ It’s hello baby maknae. Not bello. You stop watching Minion or who gonna acts like one” says N teasingly. Hyuk shakes his head while laughing. 


“Mommy don’t work today? “ ask Ken while tilting his head in confusion while Hyuk nodding his head agreeing to his hyung words.  N smiled motherly and pat both of his kid head. 


“Nope. Mommy is not going to work today same goes to your Daddy. He’s also not going to the company today. So anything you guys want to do today? Shopping? Going out? Ice cream time? “ asks N to his kids. Ken and Hyuk turns to stare each other. 


“it’s okay. Let’s think about it later. Now why don’t you guys call your Daddy and we gonna have some breakfast together.” Says N asking the kids to call their daddy. Ken and Hyuk ran back to the stairs and shouting for the daddy from the bottom of the stairs. 


‘DADDY!! BREAKFAST!! “ . Leo who already wake up from his deep sleep just rolling his eyes up while walking down to Ken and Hyuk who waiting for him at the bottom of the stairs .


“ indoor voice guys. Daddy already woken up when your mommy ask you guys to CALL me not SHOUT” tell Leo. Both Ken and Hyuk just stick their tongues to their daddy. 


“Enough three of you. Come let’s have our breakfast right now or it’s gonna be cold” ushering N as to stop the childish bickering between the father and sons. All of the sit at the seats and start to having their breakfast time. N glad that his kids enjoy this morning breakfast because he knows that along this week both of them didn’t make time to have breakfast with their children as they are so busy with upcoming project of the company/dance academy. 


“So kids, where do you wanna go today? Daddy and Mommy gonna be home today.” Says Leo while munching his rice. Once again Ken and Hyuk turn their to stare each other. 
“ actually both… “ Ken who just open his mouth to tell the news is being cut off by the doorbell


“Ding..Dong.. Ding” 
N immediately stand up from the chair and walk to open the door and to his surprise it is his brother and his fiancee. 
“oh, Ravi hyung.  Hai Kevinnie. What are you guys doing here so early? “ greets N in confuse while hugging his best friend. 
“I’m gonna pick up both of your sons actually. We already make plan together right baby? “Ravi asks his fiancee. Kevin nods his head. 
“oh really? Why both of them didn’t tell me and Leo earlier? We thought we gonna bring them to shopping today and to the theme park” utters N slowly
“ We’re sorry Mommy. Kennie forgot to tell Mommy and Daddy last night.” Explains Ken. They already walking to their uncles with their backpack along with Leo behind them. 
“ it’s okay baby. We still have tomorrow right. “ says N while looking over to Leo who nodding his head to the statement. 
“Maybe you guys can go out and have a date today. It’s been awhile right? “ suggests Kevin brightly while clapping his hands excitedly. Ken and Hyuk nods their head. 
“yeah Mommy!  Why don’t you guys go date?!! “ shouts Kevin excitedly. “Go date Mommy Daddy” Hyuk mumble
“Okay Okay boys, after this Daddy will bring Mommy to date okay. “ answer Leo teasingly and N pinches his arm softly. 
“okay now both of you must remember do not make any troubles to you uncles okay. Do not throw any tantrums and do not fight or you guys can’t have new present for Daddy, get it?” warns Leo to Ken and Hyuk. 
“ Okay daddy.  We promise “ reply both of them kids while putting their hands up. 
“okay say goodbye to your parents now” says Ravi while taking the backpacks. 
“Bye mommy Bye Daddy” tells them while waving their hands. 
“Bye babies. Take care “ N and Leo says while sending their kids off to Ravi and Kevin. After awhile the surrounding become silence until Leo breaks it. 
“ So where we gonna to do now?  Anything you want to do today? “ asks Leo to his wife. N shrug his shoulders. 
“ I don’t know “ reply N while staring at his husband. Leo thinks for a minute to come out with a quick plan for their date for today.
“ Let’s go shopping. It’s been awhile for me buying you something. Let’s get ready now and I’m taking you out for shopping date” suggest Leo to his wife. 
“ oh really. Thank you honey” respond N. Both of the couple walk to upstairs and get ready for their date. 


Meanwhile in Ravi’s car.  
“Uncle are sure daddy and mommy not gonna know about this??” ask Ken in worried 
“I’m sure boys. Both of them not gonna know about this till tonight okay. Now let’s go to the hotel and decorate the room. “ Claims Ravi. 

(NEO DATE) 
“ are you sure you don’t want this colour? I think this pastel pink is more cute on you rather than the one that you hold on your arm. “ explain Leo while looking over a large sweatshirt. 
“ you think so? I’m scare it’s gonna make my skin more darker that its already is” whines N softly. Leo turn to give his wife his glare when N talking about his skin tone.
“ hey, Baby listen to me okay. You’re beautiful to me okay. You’re beautiful in everything that you wear, any colors okay. So now listen to your husband over here, take this pastel pink one, change it to the one that you hold and I’m gonna pair it with that skinny white jeans, okay. I bet you gonna look so cute, bubbly and y in this. “ explains Leo and give a soft peck to his wife. N who is already blushing as red as tomato when he hear the long praise from his husband. 
Leo smirks when seeing N’Djamena red face and then grab his wife shoulder, got to take the white jeans and make their way to the counter to pay all the clothes that they buy. Next they gonna stop to kids store to buy some new clothes for Ken and Hyuk and to the sneaker place to buy some new sneakers for both of them. 

(THE HOTEL ROOM) 
“IT’S DONE! “ Ravi shouts as it’s the last balloon that he blow. 
“Yeah!!!! Daddy and Mommy going to love our work uncles” exclaims Ken while clapping his hands and jumping on his feet excitedly. Meanwhile Kevin is already finish set up the table for the couple dinner along with Baby Hyuk who is helping to carry some small things to put on the tables along with the flowers. 
“ okay we’re done now baby Hyukkie. Let’s go to your hyung and uncle and ask you uncle Ravi to call Mommy and Daddy okay” speaks Kevin as they walk to the where the two kids it is. 
“Babe, why done you call N and Leo now? Ask them to come here before the foods turns cold” ask Kevin hugging Ravi’s shoulder from behind as he sitting in the couch. Ravi nod his head and pull out his phone from the pocket. 
Dialing his brother number and it’s take awhile before N to pick up the call. 
“Hello N, where are you now? “

(NEO DATE) 
N is having some ice cream time when he get a call from his brother telling both of them to go to the hotel where his kids and their uncle are on. Leo picks up their shopping bags and walk to the parking lots where their car is. Settling all the bags in the backseat before he enter the driver side to drive to the hotel. 
“What are they doing at the hotel? I thought they gonna bring our babies to anywhere interesting. Don’t say that they go to the hotel to have and let out kids hear them out. “ accuse Leo. N slaps his arm softly 
“My brother is not that crazy you know. Maybe they already book a room to spend time with the kids. You know that they gonna get married in couple of months so maybe they want to practice how it’s feel to have kids” answer N logical.
As both them arrive the hotel, they park the car and walk to the counter to ask for the room. Ravi have told them the number. The take a lift up to the level and search the room. As they reach the room, Leo rings the bell for Ravi to open the door. After a minute, Ravi open the door whit bright smile and grabs their hands and bring them into the room and
“SURPRISE!!!!! HAPPY VALENTINE DAY! “ shout all of them except for N and Leo who are gasping and shock with the sudden loudness. 
“Happy Valentine Mommy and Daddy” wish Ken and Hyuk while running to hugs his Mommy and Daddy legs. 
“Oh my God you guys!! What are you guys doing?!!! Is this the reason why you guys said that you guys have plans with uncles? “ ask N to the kids. Ken and Hyuk nods their head. 
“They call us other day asking us to help them to make some surprise Valentine party to their mommy and daddy so we decide to help them to surprise you guys and book this room for you guys. “ explain Kevin and go to standing beside Ravi who immediately hugs his slim waist when he already beside him. 
‘ Thank you so much guys. Both of us must have a lot of things in our minds till we forget about this special day. Thank you babies. Thank babe and Ravi hyung. “ thanks N in moved. 
“ Thank you guys” says Leo 
“ so boys lets go now. Lets leave you parent alone while having their late Valentine day.  Uncle gonna bring you guys eat some lobsters. “ suggest Ravi to his boys. Ken and Hyuk let go of their parent leg and run to their uncle Kevin arms. 
“oh I though they going to stay with us” ask N innocently while looking over his husband. 
“and what make them hear you activities. No thank you. We still love to keep them innocent till forever “ snort Ravi while ushering his fiancee out from the room. 
“Don’t forget to eat the food on the table before doing ‘it’ or it gonna be cold” shouts Ravi from the outside before running away after close the door. 

Leo bring his wife into his arms and hug those slim waist tightly before give N his deep and passionate kiss.  The kiss turn to makeout before N push Leo hard chest slowly as he need some air to breathe. Both of them have a smile on their lips. 
“Happy belated Valentine baby” wish Leo
“Happy belated Valentine honey” wish N too. 
They resume their hot make out with Leo picking up his wife to the bed and starts take off their clothes. 
“What the food baby? Ask Leo while taking a long breath when he see how ridiculous hot his wife is. 
“The food can wait but I can’t wait to have you in me” reply N seductively and bring his hands around Leo’s neck and pull it down to kiss his husband lips. 
and you guys can imagine what is happen that night and I’m sure you guys are not that innocent anymore! 

 

••••••••••••• AUTHOR NOTE •••••••••••••••
LATE VALENTINE UPDATE GUYS. 
HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS CHAPTER AND COMMENT DOWN BELOW THE REACTION!!!  
THANK YOU!!  I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCHHHHH