Chapter 7

You like me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Young Gi opened the door and saw the pictures still on the desk. She didn't go in the room but Hana had already rushed in first. She went to the desk and saw all the pictures.

"Jung Kook?" Hana yelled when she saw the pictures. Hearing his name, Jung Kook immediately went to Hana. Young Gi saw he was going to her desk. She hurrily took all the pictures from Hana and put them back to the drawer. BTS looked at her weirdly.

"What are those?" Jung Kook asked Young Gi since he was really curious.

"They are J..." Hana was going to say they were Jung Kook's picturesbut Young Gi interrupted her.

"Nothing, just some of my work." Young Gi lied.

Jung Kook wanted to ask her but she seemed not want to tell him so he stopped asking her about that. BTS still hadn't known these were pictures of Jung Kook. But unfortunately, Hana saw the pictures clearly. She seemed not happy about it. The atmosphere seemed a bit awkward after that.

"Wow! Your room is tidy." (I can't thing another sentence lol) Rap Monster spoke up to break the silence. But it seemed like he made the atmosphere weirder.

"Haha. Thanks." Young Gi faked a smiled. 

BTS were so friendly to Young Gi and Jung Kook even sometimes stared at her that made Hana jealous. She then clung into Jung Kook's arm.

"It's late so we have to go home now." Hana smiled at Young Gi but it looked fake. Young Gi was a bit sad to see that but she pretended like nothing happened.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter