Chapter 33

You like me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Young Gi tried not to wake up late. She didn't want to go to school with Jin. It wasn't that she hate him but it would be really awkward if she kept walking with him. She hasn't really know about Jin's life that make Jin become closer to her and Jin is also not his best friend either. She also curious about Jin and why Jin is so eager to be with her just for a few minutes by walking her from her home to school and vice versa.

 

Even her parents were a bit surprised when they saw she woke up earlier from usual.

 

Her dad is reading newspaper while sipping his cup of coffee. Breakfast is ready on the table just waiting for people to feast on it. Her mom is just placing the plate of freshly toast on the table while holding a spatula.

 

She enter the dining room, quickly grab a piece of toast and start to walk away.

 

"Young Gi, you haven't eat anything yet. Why do you want to leave so early?" Her mom stopping her by blocking her way using the wooden spatula that she holding right now. The oil that is coating around the spatula is now dripping to the floor. The sizzling sound of the crispy bacon on the frying pan could be heard.

 

"Omma, I've already took the toast." She said it by waving the toast in front of her.

 

"It's not enough for breakfast." Her mom replied back while pointing the oily spatula towards Young Gi.

 

"I can have breakfast at canteen when I go to school. Now, I've got to go to school." She walk past by her mom and walk her way to the front door. She walk out and open the door again to say " Goodbye" before closing it behind her. Her parents just looking at each other and sigh.

 

 

Young Gi see no one outside her house. That's made Young Gi disappointed, not because of the absence of Jin who is always waiting for her, smiling and waving to her, but for her best friend, Lee Byung Hun. Frustrated by her best friend's lateness, she fished out her phone from her blazer pocket and start dialing Byung Hun's number.

 

"Yah, Lee Byung Hun! Where are you?!" She shouted angrily without minding the stares from the passerby.

 

"I'm on my way. Just wait." He just said that then hung off. She can actually heard the heavy panting from the other side of the line before it cut off. ' He must be running right now' she thought while leaning her back to the concrete wall of her house.

 

A couple of minutes had passed and she had already finished eaten her toast. She still waiting for Byung Hun until he finally revealing himself in front of her house.

 

'Finally' she thought.

 

He is heavily breathing, catching some air. His left hand on his left knee, supporting himself while the other hand wiping the sweats that formed on his forehead. The sweats from his hair dripping down to his sharp jawline, glistening because of the sunshine that rays perfectly at him. He take off his glasses to wipe the remaining sweats on his face using the sleeve of his school shirt.

 

'He look so hot... What?! What

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter