Chapter 13

You like me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Young Gi and Byung Hun were on the bus. He kept talking to her non-stop while she just stared at the view outside. She is having another thought in her mind at the moment so she doesn't really care about what he is talking. Realizing that, he stopped talking and looked at her weirdly. He then called her but no response. He kept calling her name like that for 10 times then he became impatient.

"Hong Young Gi!" Byung Hun shouted at Young Gi's ear. This time finally she turned her head to him, not only her

but all of the people on the bus looked at him annoyed as well. He knew that he shouted too loudly so he stood and bowed at them apologizing. Everybody stopped looking at him so he returned his focus back on her. But when he was going to talk, she had already looked out of the window.

"Young Gi-ah, what happened?" Byung Hun said putting his hand on Young Gi's shoulder. She turned to him.

"Nothing." Young Gi faked a smile trying to be normal as possible but of course, Byung Hun realized it. He knew her quite well. Whenever she is really sad or worried, she always fakes a smile then says nothing happened.

"About Jung Kook?" Young Gi just shook her head lightly although actually this is a bit related to Jung Kook. "Then it's must be his fangirls, right?"

"I told you it's nothing."

"Don't try to hide your real feelings. I knew what do you think." Byung Hun stopped for a while then continued. "Don't worry. I'll protect you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter