Chapter 11

You like me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Young Gi was really uncomfortable when she was stared by everybody in the canteen. She hurrily finished her lunch and then left the canteen after saying goodbye to BTS and Hana with Byung Hun followed her after.

Young Gi went to the garden and sat on the swing. She finally could relieve her stress for being glanced by people for a while. Then she felt somebody sitting down next to her. It was Byung Hun. He kept staring at her like she is an alien. It made her really confused.

"Stop staring at me like that." Young Gi shily said.

"How can you get close to them? They even told you to eat with them. You also left your friend alone to be with them. You chose to sit with them instead of me." Byung Hun kept talking like Young Gi's mission is only listening to him. She just kept quiet because she didn't know how to reply him.

"Mianhae but it's just..." Young Gi finally spoke up but then she stopped again. She didn't know how to explain. At that time, she just followed Jung Kook without thinking. Maybe she was too happy about being sat with BTS. This was like her dream so she couldn't think anything else than going with Jung Kook and leaving Byung Hun alone although she felt a bit guilty toward him. But it what her heart told her to do. She just couldn't do anything against her heart. Evil heart and legs. How dare they collaborate with each other to make me make a wrong decision? She thought.

"I was just kidding." Byung Hun said then grinned.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter