Chapter IX

Through the Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone fell stiff with what they have heard.

They all know who Krystal is. She's not just Kris' ex but she's also a trouble. A big trouble to be exact.

That girl has brought Kris into a lot of fist fights before. She pretends to be a fragile damsel in distress. Good thing that Kris immediately discovered that she is just a fake who always get herself under every man's pants.

As the leader, Suho was the one to throw the first question.

"So...what kind of a deal is it?"

Each member kept their mouth shut until Kris broke the silence to deliver what really happened that morning.

[FLASHBACK]

Kris immediately made his way to the school's pool area. It is where he and Krystal usually meet up before, when everything was still fine between them.

This is the first time he'd go to that place again since they broke up. He really loved her but everything was shattered when he caught her making out with someone else. She lost his trust and so his love.

Kris was half running when he arrived at the meeting place. He really wants to know what came inside that girl's mind that she suddenly wants to talk to him.

He found her there, standing beside the pool. Her arms are crossed while smirking at him as if she won a multimillion dollar money for making him come to her.

Damn! Did I really fell for this witch? He cursed at himself, feeling disgusted about the fact that he once fell for a wrong person.

"What do you want this time Krystal?" He asked not even looking at the person few meters away from him.

Krystal chuckled like a bratty child, "I knew you'd come. You really can't resist me that huh?"

Kris smirk at his ex's arrogance, "As if I still care. Get to the point now. What do you want?"

"Whoah! Chill Kris, I was just kiddin . You know that I don't go for 'ex-boyfriends'. I'm just here to make a deal with you. A big one" 

Based from her smile, Kris knew that the girl before him is planning something unpleasant. "What deal is that?" He asked in a cold tone.

"Simple... I want you and you friends to help me get someone."

Her words drew a big frown on Kris' face. "Did you just said that you want us to KIDNAP someone?!"

Krystal taps her chin as if she is thinking of something, "Hmmm... if you want to call it that way then suit yourself."

Kris massaged his forehead because he can't believe what the girl is thinking. This girl is hopeless!

"So... do you want to help me?" She asked while looking at him, desperately waiting for an answer.

He hissed at her. "Mind telling me first who you wanted to be kidnapped?"

An evil smile appeared on her face, "It's Sandara Park of class 4-A. She's your classmate isn't she?"

Her answer sent shivers down his spine. He can't process how Krystal is desperate on putting her down. His blood boiled at the witch he is talking to.

"What the Krystal! You want us to kidnap HER?!" Kris can't help but to raise his voice towards Krystal.

"Why not? Don't tell me that you're scared of a little girl!"

"! You've gone crazy!"

"Yes! I have gone crazy! And it's all because of that girl! She stepped on my pride and now I just want to get it back into place and I can only do it if can get her and you, with your friends, will do it for me!" She was screaming like a psychotic mad woman. 

"For God's sake Krystal Jung! From all the people in this goddammed world why would you want us to do it?"

"Because I knew that you can't say no to me."

"And what if I say no huh?" 

"Well that's simple. You know that my family is much more powerful that any of yours. Once you refuse in doing this plan, then I would have no choice but to put everything you have down." She took her steps closer to Kris, making a foot of a distance between them. "I will take your families' businesses down, get all of you out from this school and make your lives like hell until EXO is nowhere to find except for TRASH."

Kris wanted to punch her face.

You're lucky that you're a girl who happened to be ing wealthier than us.

"So Kris... are you with me?" She asked again with a y smile.

Kris bit his lips in confusion. He doesn't know what to decide. He barely even know Sandara. All he knows is that she's the most mysterious girl they have ever known. What if she's not that simple? What if she has people to beat them once they kidnap her? What if she's more dangerous than Krystal?

His mind is flooded with questions, making him arrive in one decision.

"Let me talk to the others about this first." He weakly answers after heaving a sigh.

Krystal pouted at his decision but smiled again afterwards. "Fine... I'm sure they'd agree with it, knowing what might happen to all of you." She patted Kris' shoulder but the latter just shrugged her hands off. "Aww, I thought you still love me", she said while faking a pained facial expression.

Kris didn't said a thing because he doesn't want to waste his time talking to a freak like her.

"Okay Kris. I'll leave you now then. But remember... I don't take a no for an answer."

[FLASHBACK ENDS]

"! That is really getting worse! She wants US to commit a ing CRIME?!" Baekhyun was not able to hold his temper at what the have heard from their hyung.

"Krystal is really crazy. Why would she want to do that kind of thing to Sandara just because she was once beaten by her?" Kai commented in frustration.

They were all left shocked at the deal that Krystal wants to make. Shocked b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter