Chapter XXV

Through the Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How's the business going?....okay....you better maintain everything, I can't help right now...thanks, I'll call you later."

Everyone is at the lounge up in the second floor of the manor. They are doing different things, and the humans seem to be more comfortable now with them. Thanks to these dork demon boys who never stopped making them feel at ease. Leehi and Bom are chatting, Chaerin is reading a book while Minzy, as usual, just sitting while her eyes are closed. 

Dara just ended the call when Kai appeared beside her, wrapping his arms around her shoulders. She never flinched for she's already used to this kind of gesture from the boy.

"Who was that, Dee?" Here he goes again with that nickname. As much as she hates him calling her that, she never say anything coz nothing will happen. That's how stubborn Kai is.

Dara pinched the bridge of her nose. "Just my representative in the company. I've been losing track with it for the past days because of what's happening. Good thing that the rep is not a lazy in taking charge of the whole company."

She called Dami, her representative in the company left to her by the old woman who adopted her. How she wish she can just let go of the whole business but she can't let down the poor soul who took care of her for a short time.

Kai nodded. "How about passing the whole business to someone else? You can't take care of it fully anyway."

Dara looked at her friend with raised brow. He got a point there. She can't even go to the company and show herself and now she can't even manage it but like what she said, she just respect the old woman a lot.

Kai read her mind and chuckled. "It doesn't matter if you let it go you know. Just pass it to someone who can manage the whole damn thing."

The girl just sighed at him and looked away. She'll be thinking about it. What matters now is that brother of hers who's not even answering her calls. 

Did Woobin caught him already?

Sandara is getting worried on where could Thunder be right now. And then she remembered Leehi. She must have seen visions of her brother's whereabouts.

She harshly shoved Kai's arm from her, making the boy wince though it doesn't hurt at all. Tao saw it while he's with the "EXO and Demon Boys' new circle" and he can't help but to laugh at the tanned boy. Kai noticed it and threw daggers at him. Tao immediately took his eyes away from him, afraid that the other will kill him just because of his actions.

Meanwhile, Dara approached Leehi who's giggling with Bom about whatever they're talking about. The two ladies got startled and looked up at her with confused faces.

"What is it unnie?" Leehi asked, knowing that the girl needs something by the look in her eyes.

"I just want to ask if you have seen some visions about my brother? I've been calling him since yesterday but he won't answer my calls."

Dara looks so worried and they have never seen her like this before. The effect of a twin brother indeed.

Leehi slowly shook her head when Dara took her seat beside them, "I'm sorry unnie but nothing. I think he's okay since nothing bad comes through my mind right now."

Dara sighed in relief. Hearing it is enough for her.

Bom held her arm and smiled at her.

"It's okay Dara. Your brother is the best you know. He can't be caught that easily." She added just to give more relief to the smaller girl then smiled from ear to ear. "Come on Dara. Just for now, forget everything and at least have a little fun. Since we saw you here in this house you look like you're imprisoned or something. Neither Jia nor Woobin is doing anything yet so you don't have to worry yourself. Loosen up okay? I miss that little Dara before, quiet but knows how to have fun even once."

Dara can't help but to laugh a little at Bom's small speech. She have never laughed like this for the past five years and the feeling is something she had missed. 

"So...what do we have here?" 

They didn't noticed Chaerin and Minzy are already standing behind them. Light smiles can be traced from the two fierce ladies as they saw the small laugh coming out from Sandara herself.

Leehi chuckled cutely, "Nothing, Bom unnie is just helping Dara-unnie to loosen up a bit"

The two also took their seat with them, "Well that's a good thing because according to you, we should start living normally for the mean time." Chaerin commented while looking at Dara.

"But on the second thought, we just can't forget about Jia and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter