Chapter XXXIV

Through the Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Now that's what we're waiting for." Kai smirked after dodging the ball of poisonous element from Tao's hands.

The latter was so surprised at himself. "What the-"

"Poison huh?" He didn't even flinched at the sight of dying grass beside him. "So this is what you got." Kai walked towards Tao, who is still on the state of shock, and tapped his shoulder. "That's enough for you, we'll be starting the real training soon."

The two looked around them and saw that the others are already fighting with their own powers as well. The only difference is that, the Castors can't seem to stop the sparring. Kai rolled his eyes at the sight so he used his ability to paralyze everyone, stopping them from their attacks. He released them after a few seconds, earning him pairs of glaring eyes.

"Let's not waste our time with sparring. We need to get on with the real training."

Minzy smirked at him and shifted her eyes behind him. "Then why don't you tell them?"

Kai got confused so he turned around. The sight itself is horrible. How the ?

---------------------------------------------------------------

"!" the lady can't help but to curse as she stood up from the sudden attack.

Luhan seems to way passed the gone. He isn't himself anymore and Dara could clearly see that. When the boy was about to go for another attack, Dara quickly teleported behind him. She locked his head and flipped him down, causing large cracks on the ground. But this didn't stop the man from attacking her. He rolled himself over and stood up. Now they are both standing, glaring at each other as if they are each other's prey.

"Sandara Park what the hell is happening there?!" she hears Chaerin yelled at her. Without sparing a glance, Dara knew that everyone's eyes are on them.

"Let's just say...something unexpected happened." She smirked, still not breaking the eye contact with Luhan.

Once again, Luhan launched forward towards her. The boy isn't using anything but his strength is too much for Dara's liking. She winced in pain after getting a blow on the stomach.

"You leave me no choice huh?" Luhan didn't utter a single word. He just stood there, glaring at her with those pitch black orbs.

Dara closed her eyes and concentrated, seconds after, she looked at Luhan then dark smoke starts to eat him up from his feet. The boy, though still not showing any emotion, visibly froze and struggled to move.

"Yah! Dara! Are you ing trying to kill him?!" Kris shouted when he saw what is happening to his dear friend.

Dara, who seemed to lost herself in the fight as well, just smiled and continued the torture. She was taken aback when she felt herself getting paralyzed too. With wide eyes, she saw how Luhan's right hand tensed and motioned in a way that seems to control her.

This can't be....

She groaned in pain and released Luhan from her control and collapsed on the ground. The same thing happened to the man. He struggled breathing as he curled himself as the black veins on his face slowly go back to normal.

"Dara-yah! Are you okay?!" Kai was about to run towards her but the girl just sent him flying back to where the rest of the group were. "What the was that for?!"

Dara slowly got back on her feet with heavy breathing. "Don't you even try meddling here."

"And why is that?! You are killing each other for heaven's sake!" -Bom

With gritted teeth, Dara once again glared down at Luhan who's still not fully recovered yet. "Because this man...turns out to be just like me."

The group was surprised at what they just heard. 

"Wait- what?! How can he be like you?! You're the only Castor of your kind!" Mino retorted.

"That's not what I mean, ! This kid right here has the same strength as me. I won't be surprised if he got the same abilities as well."

"What-"

"Shut up! I need to put whatever it is inside of him into sleep before he goes crazy again." with that, Dara kneeled down in front of Luhan and grabbed him by the collar.

"What is she doing to him???" Tao asked Taehyung, worried about what might  happen to his beloved friend.

"You heard it right. She's gonna put the demons inside of him into sleep." The man answered without looking away from Dara and Luhan.

This confused Tao even more. Demons. I thought only one could claim a soul?

Dara pulled Luhan's face closer to hers and looked at him straight in the eyes. She winced at a sudden sound that almost crushed her ears, this was followed by different voices screaming and growling.

I knew it.

Wanting to get rid of the voices she he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter