Chapter II

Through the Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thunder was left crying inside their house. He looked around and brought back the memories he shared with his family. They were so happy back then...he can't believe everything would turn out into THIS.

His Mom is gone and it's all his beloved sister's fault. Anyone in his shoes right now will be mad at Dara but he can't. Thunder knows his sister so well more than she knows herself. I know that she didn't do it. It's all because of that thing inside her. My sister has nothing to with this. I should stay beside her but now she ran away...and it's all because she didn't know.

He looked at his mom's remains...her ashes. Thunder never expected this to happen. He never expected his sister to turn into like that this EARLY. She must be too powerful. He felt sorry for his mom. He wants to break down now for blaming his self because he was not able to save her. But he needs to be strong...he needs to protect Dara before she destroys herself... It's what mom would want me to do after all.

 

After he regained his strength, he picked up his phone and dialled a number. Please pick up the phone... His hands were shaking while waiting for the person to pick up.  He really needs this person to find his twin. This person is the only one who can sense Dara's power from great distance.

 

"Hello? Who's this?", a man answered. 

Thunder sighed in relief. "He-hello Mr. Yang Hyunsuk, th-this is Thunder Park...I-I'm Ms. Lee Hyori's son..." he heard a long silence from the other line.

"Thunder Park....Oh! I remember you...and of course your sister. By the way how is she now?"

"Actually she's the reason why I called you Mr. Yang.."

"Okay, Thunder. So what's with her?"

"Sh-she ran away a-and..." his voice trailed off, trying not to cry once again.

"And what son? What happened to her?" the boy can hear the nervousness in the man's voice.

"M-Mom...she killed our mom.." Thunder can't hold back the tears anymore. He started crying.

"Jesus..." is all what Mr. Yang can say after what he had heard. After getting back his composure, he began to speak again, "Okay, Thunder, I want you to calm down. We'll find your sister okay? Are you in your old gouse right now?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter