Chapter VIII

Through the Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lol I can't stop myself from writing! 
Another serving of update for you my dear subbies!
I am so loving you comments!
This will be the second update for today and the last for this week because I don't know when I can update again since a typhoon is coming and there's a high chance of power loss.
Power loss=no gadget charging=can't write=no update
Huhuhuhuhu! Please pray for our country, Philippines.
Okay here we go! Ppyong~! XOXO!

Don't forget tO COMMENT aNd UPVOTE!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

EXO already arrived at their dorm. Everyone is busy doing his own thing while Xiumin is left inside his own room, thinking of what he heard in class.

They seem to know each other. Should I tell the others about this?

He kept on spinning a coin inbetween his fingers, a habit that he does whenever he's nervous or confused.

Maybe I shouldn't.

He was about to lay down his head for a nap when his door came open revealing Chen's face.

"Hyung! Kris hung want to tell something to all of us. Get to the living room palli."

Xiumin lazily got up and dragged his feet to where the rest of his friends are already gathered.

After some moment of awkward silence, Kris started to talk.

"Guys, I have something to tell you. I have to get your opinion first since all of us are involved here..."

"What is it Kris?" Luhan asked.

"You know....Krystal....she talked to me this morning...and made a deal..."

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"How did you know know that I was here, Kim Jongin?" Sandara asked with a raised voice.

They are currently inside the school's laboratory where no one would surely find them at this hours.

Sandara immediately went outside from the moment the class ended. She headed to the said room knowing that a certain person would follow her. And she was never wrong because she found him following her.

As soon as she arrived inside the room, she turned to him and asked the question.

Kai seems to not be affected by her cold aura. I'm used to it, princess. That's one thing I like about you.

Noticing that the demon in front of her is not answering, she hissed in annoyance. "I said, how the hell did you know that I am here?"

"I didn't know that you're here, Dee. Maybe it's destiny to see each other you know." He said with a wide smile while slowly taking his steps towards her.

"I don't have time for your games Jongin. Spill it now before I do something." She threatened.

"Awww. Feisty. Stop being like that, babe. You're ." He seductively responded while he touched Dara's lips.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter