Chapter XIX

Through the Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The warm heat of the sun kisses his face. The foreign feeling confused him.

There's no sunlight in our dorm...

He looked around him, eyes half opened, and then it hit him. Everything was real and they're inside the twin's property. 

"Yah! Chen! Get your off the bed now and fix yourself. The corn monster is on fire now." 

The boy looked at the owner of the voice. He saw Lay standing by the door, already dressed up.

Without any word, Chen lazily pulled himself up the bed and started fixing himself.

Man I never had a deep sleep like that in my life!

After getting a quick shower, he noticed that his luggage is already at his bedside, and so with the others. They work fast. He thought, knowing that the immortals took them from their dorm.

He put on simple clothes, just jeans with white shirt and paired them with his favorite white sneakers. He looked at his reflection on the mirror. Chen found himself chuckling awkwardly at himself. He never thought that everything would change this fast. He's the troll of the group and never were his friends saw him serious just like today. Having a new life just because of a stupid mistake also changed him in a flash, and he doesn't like any of it.

Sandara Park...why do we have to bump into you?!

Chen can't help himself from feeling mad about what happened to them. But he has no choice. What happened can't be changed now. He has to go on because his friends look like they will...

He casually went out of their new room and absentmindedly strode to the kitchen. There he saw everyone gathered around the long table with a large feast on it.

Who cooked all this foods?! He thought as he looks at the table with mouth slightly shaped.

Luhan who seemed to read his mind said, "If you're thinking who cooked, D.O. and Minzy-ssi did everything."

Chen just nodded and quietly took the only seat left which is in front of Dara.

"Finally! I thought I won't get my breakfast for the next hour!" Bom said sarcastically while rolling her eyes.

"Shut up Bom." CL glared at her friend then eventually turned to Chen. "Don't mind her. She's just excited to stuff with all the corns."

"Yah Lee Chaerin!" Bom shouted childishly.

"Could you please shut your mouths for a while and give me a peaceful morning?!" Dara yelled which made everyone on the dining area cold and stiff.

As they eat their breakfast, they started introducing themselves to one another. Exo felt awkward at first but they eventually found their company amusing. All of them seem like normal humans and very talkative, except from the twins, of course, who are just silently watching them talk. Kai also surprisingly chat with them, very far from the cold guy who looks at them furiously yesterday.

Chen felt so different at this moment. How could his friends be this calm in front of this creatures? His wondering eyes got noticed by Thunder and the latter just inwardly laugh at the mortal boy.

"So...I think you guys should get going by now." Thunder blurted out once they finished eating.

Without uttering any word, Dara and Kai stood up and walked straight to the door. It took some time and some raised brows from the immortals before the boys get what he means. They still have to go to school.

Suho cleared his throat and slowly stood up from the chair. "Okay... so, let's go?"

The other boys nodded at him and one by one, they followed the leader outside the manor.

It's the first time for them to see the whole area this clear and they can't hide the amusement at the enormous place. The whole area reminds them of Kensington Palace in En

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter