Chapter XVI

Through the Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They have been staying for hours now inside the big room. No one dared to go out of it.

"Ahh! I'm hungry!" Baekhyun whined.

"Tss. We're already stuck in a place that we don't even know and you still talk about food?!" Chanyeol said in annoyance.

"So what do you want me to do? Cry like a baby just because we are stuck here?!" 

"Correction. Stuck here inside a nonhuman's house!" Chen retorted.

"That's enough!" Kris shouted at the three of them. "Nothing will happen if you'll bicker around like kids!"

The three went silent immediately. Kris can't be mad at them, not this time around. They know how this guy turns into a dragon when angry.

They all fell silent. No one bothers to talk.

Not long after the long silence, they heard the large French doors open.

Eleven heads turned to it and they saw Kai looking at them dangerously.

"Get up now and go straight to the living room. He wants to see you." His tone is very different from the usual. He sounds so serious and upset.

Kai immediately left without waiting for any of them to reply. He just left the door open and went away.

"What's wrong with that guy? Didn't he just mocked us a few hours ago?!" Tao pointed out.

"Just don't mind him. We already saw worse than that remember?" Lay said, pertaining to what they've seen that night, as he pats the younger's shoulder.

Their attention were diverted to the maknae who's now striding towards the door.

"Yah! Oh Sehun! Where are you going?" Suho said that made the boy stop from going out of the room.

Sehun turned to them, "Didn't that Kai just asked us to get out of here?" he said innocently as he points to the door.

The rest of them remembered what Kai said. 

"But who was he talking about? The one who wants to see us?" D.O. asked curiously.

"I think it's the brother..." Xiumin anwered out of nowhere.

Everyone was taken aback at the eldest member's answer.

Sandara Park's brother...

What if he kills us?

What will he do to us?! Oh God please don't make him feed us to those dogs!

He's definitely mad for sure. We just kidnapped his sister.

Different thoughts formed inside their minds. They can't help but to get scared, even just for a bit. They really might get into trouble because of their cowardly act of obeying Krystal.

Luhan took all his strength to stand up and walk right to the door.

Before he completely gets out of the room, he turned to his friends with an assuring smile.

"We'll never know if we won't go there. It's all our fault after all." And with that, he left.

 The rest of EXO were left dumbfounded at the deer's decision. They didn't expect Luhan to stand up first and face Sandara Park's brother.

Kris cleared his throat, making the others snap out from their own shock.

"You heard him right? What are we waiting for? You know we can't leave anyone face the problem alone." He smirks before walking out of the room.

The younger members sighed. One by one, they stood up and went out of the room.

When all of them were out, they saw how grandeur the mansion is.

It is as if they are inside a modern castle. Silver furniture are around, each has daisies carved on it. The whole interior is painted white and most of the stuffs inside are black and white. That staircase took all their attention since it is arranged in a surreal way. It climbs up to the second floor spirally but each stair seems to float because no wall supports it. Not far from it at the right side, is a fireplace with odd green flame. Their eyes travelled around the strange yet beautiful house and they spotted a large portrait hanging on the wall. It's the only vintage thing inside. It is a portrait of a woman with two young people on each of her side. The two children resembles a lot of each other and looked like twins. The three's eyes were brown, innocence and crestfallenness can be seen through them.

It's them... Kris silently concluded.

"How's the house?"

They all automatically turned towards the source of the voice. And there they saw a tall young man in their age. He has beautiful brown eyes, black hair, and gentle aura. His resemblance to Sandara wasn't able to escape from the mortal's eyes.

This guy is indeed her brother.

Thunder smiled at the boys and silently motioned them to a white leather couch. They hesitantly walked and sat down as Thunder went to the opposite chair in front of them. 

When they look at the young man, they noticed how his expression went serious than before.

The boys, especially Baekhyun, can't help but to get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter