Chapter XXI

Through the Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Clear blue sky hovers them. Soft cool breeze touches their cheeks and silence invades the surroundings. 

It is a one fine day for anyone who would see the scene, but not for some people.

Tension is all over them. The former brown orbs turned into burning blue while glaring at a group of people. No one tries to utter a single word, especially for the mortals' side.

The poor souls can feel that a raging fray will come anytime now.

"Anyone cares to explain why on earth does it have to be all of you in this damn school?" Dara asked in a cold and deadly tone.

They are currently standing together at the school's green field. Surprisingly, they are the only people who can be seen in that place by this time.

Nobody will surely see whatever happens here in case hell breaks.

The situation is getting more complicated for Exo. They are not just involved with a bunch of angels and demons, they are also going to the same school everyday from now.

More time of having 'them' around corresponds to more possibility of no escape of this damn situation.

It is not just the five young devils with them now, four odd looking girls just joined them since they opened the door of that room.

Yes. Chaerin, Bom, Minzy and Leehi just 'greeted' them.

And now they are all here. They were dragged to this isolated place by just hearing Sandara's words. 

Dara is still glaring at the female newcomers who, unlike what the five boys acted, just stood there like nothing is happening.

The four of them are looking so calm and unintimidated. Leehi is even smiling like a kid.

"Don't make me ask you again." Her eyes are gaining back its original color.

Chaerin sighed and walked closer to Dara.

"I thought the boys already told you?"

"I understand what they said, Chaerin. But why the hell does it need to be all of you here?"

"They are all after us now so Thunder oppa thinks that we better stick together so we can have strength to fight them. Especially Woobin oppa's gang...they are pretty strong you know... we can't even make sure that we can go head to head with him alone coz he's an archangel's vessel." Leehi explained making everyone turn to her.

"Wait...I know that I don't have the right to in but...what the hell is really happening here?" Kris finally spoke.

Now the castors' attention is shifted to them. Bom is eyeing the boys with raised brows.

"What? We are involved with you as well so we better understand something too." Kris said innocently.

In a snap, Mino just appeared in between him and Chen which shocked the hell out of the poor boys.

"Y-yah! How the hell did you get here?!" Tao's eyes grew into balls.

Mino just laughed as he places his arms around the boys beside him. "I am a castor my friend. Nothing is impossible to me."

Chen was about to remove Mino's arms from him when he heard a voice from the back of his mind.

"Boy, if I were you I wouldn't do that. You don't know how crazy that freak is. Don't do something he doesn't want coz you'll end up dead, I'm telling you."

Chen immediately dropped his hands, still flabbergasted at the sudden voice.

Was that Sandara that I heard?!

He turned his gaze to the petite lady who's just looking at him with a blank face.

Chen looked at her confusingly with eyes asking if it was her who just talked to him through the mind.

The girl just smirked at him. "You heard him. Castors can do anything. Even this to anyone we want." 

So that explains it... since when we're at the car -Chen can't help but to think.

Dara smirked at his thought and just let the boy drift through his own mind.

"Stop blabbing Song Minho. We don't give a ." Minzy said making the demon boy snarl at her.

"If your planning to kill each other save it for some time." Chaerin commented.

"Now...where are we again?" Kai asked while tapping his chin with his index finger.

"Hmmm...I guess it's the part where he was asking about what's happening all along?" Bom answered and Kai just nodded.

Taehyun grimaced at the two who seemed like idiots to him.

"So who cares to explain to these mortals?" Seunghoon asked.

Jinwoo raised his right hand. "I'll do it." Upon volunteering, Kai gestured him to talk.

"Like what we said before, all of heaven and hell are now after us, including other Castors. They will chase us until we are caught, whether we're dead or not. So we all came here in the same school with yours so if ever they come, then we can fight them. Kai and Dara's strengths are not enough to win against all of them."

"But why do you still have to involve us here?! Isn't it that they are only targetting Sandara or any of you? Can't we just leave and have our lives back?" Kyungsoo bombarded them with questions. Agitation is written all over his face.

Sehun held the elder's shoulder to calm him. He understands how his hyung wants to get out of their current situation even without telling them.

"Again, like we said before, they already saw you. Is the list not enough proof for you to believe that they are also after you?" Chaerin said in a bit of annoyance.

"We can let you go anytime but if we leave you then they will surely get you first to lead the way to me." Dara finally said. "You don't know how they play the game. Even angels can kill you unlike what you think how holy they are. So if you want to live, then stay with us."

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter