Chapter XVIII

Through the Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A middle-aged man stood up from his bed and looked around the unfamiliar surroundings.

The whole room is very dark and the only source of light he has is the moonlight from the outside of the lone window. His eyes wandered to the large doors, from that he knew...he's imprisoned. He can sense the seal on the door. It is a seal that no power of a normal Castor can break.

The man calmly walked towards the window to take a glimpse of the full moon. He knew that the red moon has already been gone, and so does the greatest demon from his niece's soul.

Park Sanghyun...save your sister.

Not long after, he heard the doors screeched so he turned to it.

There he saw a tall young man wearing an all-black suit. His bright blue eyes reflected beautifully from the moonlight. Power and coldness can be seen right through his appearance. The guy slowly walked inside, not taking his eyes off of the elder. 

The old man stood straight and stared at the other blankly. The young lad just smirked at him.

"I didn't expect to see you in here Mr. Yang." The young man began. "You are one of the superior Castors and yet here you are...imprisoned because of those kids."

The old man, Yang Hyunsuk, didn't flinched at all.

"Is that how you greet an old friend, Mr. Kim Woobin?....The Archangel Michael's castor?"

Woobin chuckled at him. Indeed he is Michael's castor, but unlike the others, he can't stay consistently as Michael's vessel so there are times when he's just a normal human...but not now, not until Jia is dead.

"We don't need to greet each other you know." He answered the elder in a cold tone. "You know why I'm here...why we took you."

Hyunsuk turned his gaze again on the moon outside. 

"If this is about the twins...sorry but I can't give you any help." He firmly said.

Woobin smirked once again. "I knew you'd say that. But I want you to know that we don't need your help in finding them. The girl might have Castiel's power but she can never escape us."

Hyunsuk sighed at what Woobin has stated. He was right, no one can stop them from finding the twins. They'll catch them sooner or later.

"It seems like I won't get anything from you." Woobin says as he makes his way through the door. "But one last thing, Mr. Yang...I hope you won't regret protecting the vessel of our enemy."

The doors closed slowly leaving the room dark once again.

Hyunsuk didn't took his gaze away from the moon. He's in deep thoughts and great worry for the remaining last line of his clan.

I trust you, Park Sanghyun....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"W-we don't understand...wha-what are you saying?! Red list? Our names? Party?" Baekhyun confusingly asked.

The boys are all cluttered. They still can't completely process everything that they heard from these creatures in front of them.

Seunghoon transferred seat to where he got closer to Exo.

"Listen carefully, okay?" He said and the mortal boys nodded altogether.

Dara chuckled in her thoughts at the sight of the boys. Kai read her mind but decided to ignore it and just focused at the boys instead.

"The red list, as we call it, is the list of humans, castors or even angels and demons that fought against the law of balance. Jia, the greatest demon, has already been a part of it a hundred of years ago. She defied God and even her roots, that's why she was the first to be listed. Now that Jia has been removed from Dara's soul, the Superior Castors together with the angels and demons decided to work together against us. They were originally planning to imprison Dara down in the deepest part of hell so Jia can never have her but since Thunder and Kai came and removed Jia out from her, their plan has failed. The Superiors have their eyes everywhere so it's not surprising if they saw everything that happened last red moon. They saw us resurrecting the mortal girls...and they saw you there with the three of them."

Baekhyun can't help but to bite his nails while listening to Seunghoon.

"So you mean..." Suho nervously started but Chaerin butted in.

"He means that they are all after us now...even you." 

The boys don't know how to feel after hearing all the details. It all felt like they have put themselves in their own graves because of that deal with Krystal.

"I can't believe this is happening! We got ourselves involved with angels and demons?!" Tao said, losing control of his emotions.

The others kept their mouths shut in shock. They can't even utter a single word.

"Everything has been done already...we can't turn back time." Kai commented in a cold tone.

"So what are we going to do with them now?" Thunder asks Seungyoon with furrowed brows.

"Why don't we just let them go and let their army get them?" Kai suggested in a sarcastic tone.

His suggestion earned glares from the human boys in front of them.

"No..." everyone turned towards the owner of the voice which resonated around the area.

"What do you mean, Dara?" Bom asked the petite girl with wondering eyes.

"They should stay here from now on. They got involved in that damn list b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter