Chapter VI

Through the Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kiel, Germany

 

A man in his forties is sitting inside his office, surrounded with white interior and black furnitures...excitement can be traced on his face. His eyes were wandering around the room thinking on how he would tell the news for that someone he's waiting for right now.

 

He was still dazed off when he heard a knock on his door.

"Sir, it's me." A voice clearly said behind the door.

"Come in." The man said after clearing his throat.

 

 The door came open revealing a tall young man in his teens. He has very dark hair and oddly brown orbs. He came in emotionless, tiresome is obviously written on his face.

"This kid has grown a lot all these years" he thought while observing the boy in front of him.

"Is there anything you want from me, Sir?" The boy asked with confusion.
"Son, we've known each other for years now and how many times do I have to tell you that you should call me Uncle?" 
"I'm sorry...uncle. It's just that...you're in the higher court so..." the boy stuttered while his head is hanging low.
The old man chuckled by the young man's actions, "You don't need to worry. We're family now right?"

Upon hearing the word family, the boy started to feel more uneasy and the elder noticed this. 

"I know what you're thinking and speaking of which...I want to tell you something very important and that's the reason why I called you."

The boy's head raised and his eyes seemed to be asking something he can't say.

The man straightened up on his seat and cleared his throat once again before spilling the news.
"You know...we've found her already."

The boy's eyes grew big in astonishment.

"A-are you serious Mr. Yang? You have found my sister?" 
"Yes I am serious, Thunder." He briefly answered.

"But...how?"the boy is still surprised for the news he has been waiting for years already came up.
"Well, my men searched for her outside the country and it took them two years before locating her. She's currently in Korea and she studies in an international school there. According to my investigators, a wealthy old woman was able to find her on the streets about a week after she ran away from your manor. The woman took care of her and treated her as her own daughter since she never had any. Two years after, the woman died in cancer and left all her wealth to your sister. Dara is secretly managing the business and successfully keeps her identity from the public. That is why even if she owns a very large company, we weren't able to find her that easy. That girl is pretty smart for her age you know...managing a business and at the same time hiding herself from us."

Thunder wasn't able to say anything for awhile after hearing the story. He had been living inside Mr. Yang Hyunsuk's estate since he was left alone five years ago. He spent his past years searching for his long lost sister. He was counting the days and when he knew that they only have a few months left, he started to lose hope and give up until today's news came up.

"At last we've found you Dara. Now, the only thing that I have to do is get to you to stop what's inside you." He said to himself.

Thunder looked straight to Mr. Yang, "When can I go to her then?"

Mr. Yang's expression changed upon hearing the question. "Well you know...I can't send you to her location yet. She might sense you easily for you're her brother. And if she did, she will surely run away again"

Thunder frowned at the statement. "But we should stop IT now! We only have a little time left. In less than a year that thing will eat her up and you know that I won't let that coz she's the only one that I've got now!" He can't help his feelings to erupt knowing the danger that will soon come after his sister.

"Relax son. We can't rush things right now. We still don't even know how to get rid of that thing except on how to get it out temporarily from your sister" the old man explained before adding some more, "But don't worry, I already have someone to send there to get to her"
Thunder's looks grew more confused,"And who is that?"

Before Mr. Yang could answer, someone knocked on the door.
"Just right on time" he murmured but Thunder was still able to hear it. "You can come inside kid" he said pertaining to whoever is behind those doors.

The door opened and showed another guy who's age is same with Thunder. The latter immediately turned to Mr. Yang, "And what is he doing here?"

"Well, he's the one I'm sending off to Korea to watch your sister"
Thunder's blood started to boil after another bomb was dropped. "Are you telling me that you're going to put my sister

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter