Chapter XXIX

Through the Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The group is already in school. The past weekend, they have seen more changes in Dara's attitude. She has become more carefree and brighter, though sometimes she's still the quiet one, Dara oftenly joins the group in some conversations or at least just listen to what they've been blabbing.

After that night with the girl, Lay became more comfortable with her. He found that side of her so fragile yet special. He doesn't know who she really is, what she really is, or what will she become but he knows how this beauty will be wasted when that creature comes back for her.

They are now inside the class as break time just arrived. Sehun is chatting with Dara about stuffs while others are just doing their own things.

"Noona, do you like bubble tea?" Sehun asks as he laid his chin on Dara's desk while looking up at the girl's face.

Dara, who was scribbling some notes, let go of her pen and looked at him straight in the eyes, "No. I haven't taste any yet."

Sehun's mouth formed into an 'o' at her answer. Silence came in between them for a little when an idea came into his mind. "Then let's go get some!"

The girl frowned at him, asking what does he mean. Sehun notices the confusion that she had drawn so he chuckled.

 Straightening up on his seat, the maknae scooted his chair closer to Dara's desk. "Let's go get some bubble tea after class, my treat."

Sehun is grinning all the way with his eyesmile as he waits for Dara's answer. Much to his satisfaction, Sandara nodded her head. The boy almost stood up and shout his happiness. He kept smiling in victory as he look at her, when he noticed something.

"Omo! Dara, your eyes! It's turning blue." He whispers at her, avoiding anyone to hear it.

Dara just acted normal at his comment. This kind of thing is normal to her already. Her eyes keep changing its colors, she can't control Castiel that much after all. Ignoring the boy, she looked down again on her notes. 

Sehun is still bugged, or amazed, by it so without any thinking, he cupped Dara's cheeks with both of his hands and lift her face up to make a level with his. He feels like a kid looking at Dara's eyes which is now completely bright blue. 

Sandara is startled at the boy's sudden action so she wasn't able to respond on it immediately.

Meanwhile, Tao, who's with the others who are playing some board games again, saw what happened. His jaw dropped and eyes almost pop out in astonishment. Due to the shock, he can't utter any single word so he panickly shook Suho beside him who's still oblivious as well as the others. 

"Aish! Huang Zitao could you please stop! Can't you see we're playing here?" -Suho annoyingly whines as he shoves Tao off.

"A-aniya! Look!" Tao has finally said, eyes still glued at the two. 

The leader turned to the direction where he was pointing and then he saw what the panda has been stammering for. Suho gasped and stood from his seat, storming towards the two.

"Yah! Oh Sehun! What the heck are you doing?!" Now everyone's attention is on them. Good thing the other students are not around anymore, it's just EXO and male castors now plus Sandara inside the room.

Sehun immediately put his hands away from Dara's face and puzzly stared at his hyung. "Mwo? I'm not doing anything!"

"Yah! What are you saying? I just saw you holding Dara's face awhile ago!" Tao accused him.

The rest of the group who didn't saw what happened comically gasps at the revelation. "YOU WHAT?!"

The only girl in the room didn't even flinched. It is as nothing even happened for her.

Before Sehun could explain anything, Kai, who has been sitting alone at the far corner, came walking straight fast to his direction. Sehun felt shivers down his spines, afraid that the demon boy will strangle the death out of him. Much to everyone's surprise, Kai walk passed by him and went to Sandara instead. He hastily grab her by the wrist and drag her outside.

The boys were left dumbfounded, wondering what Kai is up to.

"What was that?" Sehun blurted out.

Upon hearing the maknae's voice, the boys switched their stare to him. Looking at his hyungs, Sehun gulps a lump in his throat. He knows he's in trouble.

"Okay Mr. Oh Sehun, try explaining to us why on earth you were caressing Sandara's face?" Mino started.

Sehun's eyes widened. "I didn't caressed it! I just held it with my hands!"

"See?! He even held Dara noona's face! He held it!" Taehyun hysterically exclaimed with some actions by holding out his hands, staring at it grimacingly causing everyone to roll his eyes.

"Hoe, you're overdoing it." Seunghoon commented at their own maknae.

"Aigoo! The point here is..." Kris turns to Sehun. "Why did you do that?"

Sehun starts fidgeting at the stare the group is giving to him. "I was just curious because her eyes became blue?"

"Is that a question or not?" Baekhyun asks looking blank.

"Uhmmm...not?"

"Aigoo! Pabo!" They all turned to the eldest immortal in the room. "It's normal for castors to change eye colors depending on what possess our souls. In Dara's case, her eyes can be black, brown, gold or blue at times coz the half blood and the great demon own her."

*Silence*

"Kroo kroo~" Mino, being the mischievous one, made fun of the others who were left hanging at Jinwoo's long speech. 

Sehun bats his eyes for a multiple of times. "So you mean...."

"You became an idiot over there!" Chen laughs out loud at the realization.

Seungyoon shakes his head at how funny the boy looks like right now. "You're lucky Dara didn't break your neck."

"Wae?" Lay asks dazedly.

"No one can ever touch her that way except for her brother and Kai."

Lay got a bit surprised with that. He remembers what happened that night in the garden where he held her close to him. The Chinese boy can't help but to smile at the memory. Well they just don't know that it's the three of them now. 

"Speaking of Kai...where the heck will she drag Dara?" Luhan asks in panic when he heard the guy's name.

"Aing! Don't mind them, that guy has been observing Dara and all of us these past few days. He must have already reached his limits." -Taehyun.

The rest of his friends frowned. "What do you mean?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Kim Jongin what the hell is wrong with you?!" Dara shouted at him as Kai keeps dragging her that now they're already beside the school auditorium.

The boy doesn't seem to hear anything as he keeps dragging the girl. Sandara's blood started boiling in annoyance so she had no choice but to force him instead. She grabbed Kai's arm and an ember appeared on her bare hands, burning him.

"What the Sandara?!" Kai immediately let g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter