Chapter XII

Through the Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everything that happens next seems so surreal.

The rope around her started to burn little by little. It turned into ashes and her whole was free.

Everyone inside who witnessed what happened was left so shock.

"H-hyung...d-di-did it just burned by itself?" Baekhyun stuttered as he nudges Xiumin but the latter stayed speechless because of too much shock.

Sandara slowly stood up and opened her eyes with a smile that sent shivers to the three girls in front of her.

The boys saw how scared Krystal and her friends look but they don't have any idea why....not until Dara slowly turned her head back at them.

Exo went speechless. It is as if they've seen something beyond this earth and fear is the only thing that can be felt right now.

Her eyes. Those golden orbs stared at them with anger. They glow like flames. The are piercing like a bundle of thousand blades.

The boys' eyes widen at what they saw. 

Everything on Sandara right now is very inhuman.

From the ropes burning by itself to her eyes suddenly turning into gold.

Is this some kind of a dream?  -Baekhyun

Is this even possible? -Luhan

Sandara returned her gaze towards the girls who seem like on the verge of fainting anytime now.

"What the ?!" Krystal exclaimed.

Dara chuckled at the girl's reaction. 

She is a different person now. She isn't Sandara Park anymore.

Cold, ruthless, and baneful demon. That's her.

"Exactly...what the , Miss...Krystal." she said in a calm yet in a ghast tone.

She started walking around and no one even dared to move. Not even Exo.

They know that they are not dealing with something normal anymore.

"What the hell was that Sandara Park?!" Krystal screamed, half-mad and half-nervous.

The cold girl stopped and looked at Krystal.

She waved her index finger telling Krystal that something she said was wrong.

"Oh my, you are so wrong, my dear. I. AM. NOT. SANDARA PARK."

Sehun gasped in astonishment. What the hell is happening here?

Dara snapped as if she remembered something. "On the second thought, I am Sandara since I am inside her now. Well, in case you want to know who I am..." she gazed at everyone first. "My name is Jia."

Krystal was about to say something again but she felt another force making her not to. 

On the other hand, the devil's eyes grew brighter, "No one shall talk other than me right now, missy." 

The boy at the other side of the room can't move. They have never felt so coward like this ever. Something in this girl with them can kill them anytime. Whether they like it or not, all they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter