Chapter III

Through the Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone in the hallway went silent as she passes by. She looks really fierce wearing a black leather jacket with white top underneath and navy blue skinny jeans that emphasizes her slender legs. Her hair, dyed with a dirty blond color, is in messy curls but still looks good on her. Anyone who can see her for the first time would fall for her beauty and feisty image.

 

Nothing can be heard but the sound of her boots along the corridors. All of them were frozen at their spot as the “Weird One” takes her path. They just watched her walk but their minds can’t help but to think of how this girl appears to be like that. First thing is those eyes. Nobody got to see her eyes from the day she entered the school. How? She simply wears a black aviator shades all the time. None of the students get to ask her why she needs to wear that thing because the second thing is the feeling she can bring to each one of them. She always brings this cold aura that pushes them away whenever they try to approach her. Everyone is curious about her, but she never let anyone enter “her world”. An outcast is the best description to give this girl. But the thing is, she’s probably the only outcast on earth who never dreamed to have one single friend.

 

They all know her for years now in school. At first, some people tried to get close to her but she immediately turned her back on them. Sandara Park is a silent type of a girl, she doesn’t even talk in class unless it’s necessary; but her presence itself screams coldness and danger that send shivers down their spines. 

 

EXO just watched along with the other students. How funny it is that a while ago the students were screaming over them but now, all attention is shot at one certain girl. For EXO, Sandara is not just the “Weird One”; she is the only thing on this earth that brings them extreme curiosity. Who are you, Sandara Park? Why can’t she show off her face to us? Why did she build that wall around her to let no one near her? What kind of person is she? Is she even normal? Those are just some of the questions that they want to find answers to. But they know they can’t, and the reason’s just the same with the rest of the people inside the school.

 

“Whoah! Look who’s here. No wonder why everyone has shut up!” Sandara was about to take her turn from the hallway when Krystal exclaimed mockingly. She’s with her friends Amber and Sulli, the three of them are the wealthiest girls in the campus and also known for their hobby of bullying outcasts, and their favorite victim is Sandara though the latter just keep her cold self that makes the three even more annoyed. So here they are again, “So Sandy girl, where’s the sun?” Krystal said with a laugh, pertaining to her sunglasses.

 

“Ya! Kris! Get a hold of your girlfriend.” Baekhyun whispered to the tall cold city guy.

“Excuse me. EX-girlfriend. I broke up with that war-freak last year and you all know that.” Kris said with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

“Hey Kris, watch your mouth.” Suho cut in and the taller one just rolled his eyes.

 

It’s true, Kris and Krystal dated for five months but Kris couldn’t take her childish personality and the fact that she always bullies someone so he just broke up with her. The breakup doesn’t seem to affect her in fact she felt even happier because she can continue being wild again.

 

Sandara stopped walking and turned to Krystal. She gave her famous smirk which she always does whenever that trio comes into her way. “Up in the sky, DIMWIT.”

 

Baekhyun whistled and the rest of EXO threw him a death glare though they still can’t deny that they were surprised by Sandara’s sudden answer. She never answers any of Krystal’s insulting words except for now. Maybe she had already reached her limits. That’s what they thought.

 

“What did you just call me?!” Krystal turned red due to anger on Sandara’s remark.

“I. SAID. DIMWIT. Too bad for you that you still don’t know where the sun is. Aren’t you already seventeen? Maybe you should go back to primary school.” Sandara said in a cold tone, her hands gripping tightly on her bag’s strap.

 

That was the longest words they had ever heard her said. And with her hand, everyone can tell that she’s already mad. Why not? These three had been bullying her since forever. They seemed like they’re not affected by her dark aura. Their schoolmates are always afraid of the time when she fights back because it will surely creeps the whole school based on h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter