Chapter XIII

Through the Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Tell me why we're not going to her house." the young man said with authority.

"I told you, some people wants to join the party." The other one answered with a smirk.

"And what do you mean by that?" His brows furrowed. "Why don't you get to the point and tell me what's really happening here?"

He bit his lips. The taller guy is now mad and he knows that. He is now doubting whether it is right to involve this hot-blooded man in front of him. 

"Well...let's say...a number of people kidnapped her..." he trailed off.

"What?! She was kidnapped?! Why the hell you didn't helped her?!" He grabbed the boy by the collar because of anger.

The younger didn't flinched. Instead, he pushed him so hard to the point that the elder was almost thrown up to a far distance.

"Look man, I know you care for her coz I am too. But I can't meddle in those kinds of things since I might kill someone. You know what I am!" He reasoned out.

The older guy has finally freed him. He took a deep breath first and calmed himself before speaking.

"Take me to her." He said as he eyed the boy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The newcomers suddenly appeared from nowhere. It was so surreal that they didn't even appeared from the door of the warehouse.

A young man, whom Kris assumes to be on the same age as their's, grabbed Dara in a fast speed. 

Dara was able to get out from his grip but the guy is stronger and faster than her. He was able to catch her once again and now, he's pinning her down on the ground.

The boys of Exo can't still process all that are happening.

First was when Sandara turned into something else, then Krystal and her friends suddenly went down unconscious, and now this. A fight between two inhuman creatures.

Xiumin tried to get his eyes away from the two fighting creatures.

To his surprise, his eyes landed on a very familiar face.

"Kim Jongin?!" He exclaimed.

 The boy just smirked at them like nothing. To add up on the boys' fear, he slowly changed into something else as well.

Purple veins appeared on his neck up to the sides of his face. His eyes turned into black. Whole of each is fully covered with the dark color, making those eyes look like a pair of black pearls.

"What the hell?!" Baekhyun can't help but to express his confusion on everything that's in front of them.

He's a freaking not-so-human guy too?!

Instead of answering, Kai just took few steps closer to them and turned to the two fighting immortals in front of them.

"Yah! Thunder hyung! Call me if you need some help. I'll be here watching." Kai said, referring to the guy who's trying to stop Sandara, who has become more detrimental.

Kai just stood to watch Jia, who's inside Sandara's body, and Thunder fight.

Thunder has finally stopp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter