Chapter IV

Through the Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What the hell?! For all the people, do I really have to bump into her?! Baekhyun was really surprised that Sandara Park is standing in front of him, emotionless as if she were a cold sculpture.

 

Baekhyun took the time to study her features. Sandara has a pale skin that gives stronger cold aura to her. Her ebony black hair in messy curls emphasizes her feisty image. She also has a petite figure that is the total opposite of how strong her personality is. She is so damn beautiful. Baekhun can’t help but to admire her. But there’s one thing he’s really curious of. Her eyes. It can be slightly seen through the lenses of her sunglasses. Is it blue? Brown? What the hell! Is she even a  Korean? He cannot pin point but he felt something unusual when he looked at her eyes for some time.

 

“Are you planning to stay like that till dawn?” He went back to reality when Sandara spoke.

She talked! She just talked to me! ! Why can’t I say a single word.?!

“I-I…S-sorry for bumping you earlier…” He finally managed to say.

She smirked at him this time. God, even her smirk can kill! ….Wait, Byun Baekhyun! Did you just admire THE Weird One?

“If I were you I would get up now. The classes will end in a minute. You don’t want them to laugh over a do trying to lay an egg do you?” and with that she just walked passed by him.

He was still frozen with the sudden interaction.

Wait…She called me what?

 

*10% loading*

.

.

.

.

*50% loading*

.

.

*Buffering*

.

.

.

*COMPLETE*

 

“WHAT THE DID YOU JUST CALL ME?!”

 

Baekhyun sprang up from the floor and turned to Sandara who’s now walking away from him. Did that girl just called me a DOG? Trying to lay an egg?!!

 

“I already said it! No returns!” She answered, still facing back and walking. But she suddenly stopped and turned her head to the fuming Baekhyun.

“And by the way… better watch your mouth, boy.” Sandara started walking again until she’s out of sight.

 

Meanwhile, Baekhyun was left on the corridors, still angry.

 

The bell rang and one by one, the students started appearing on the hall from their classes and with that, Baekhyun stormed out to his classroom where his friends were waiting.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter