"OMG!" "CRAP!" "STUPID CAT!"

I'm Your Boyfriend!

(Monday)

 

Everyone was at the park hanging out, having a picnic, until a girl and a boy from their school were shouting. Well just the girl. "OMG! THE GIRLS ASK BOYS DAY IS IN JUST 5 MORE DAYS! KYAAA!" "Yeobo, be quiet people are staring..." They walked away to a nearby shop.

 

"Oh yeah, I forgot that it was Girls Ask Boys Out in a few days. They said the theme for this year was going to be an 'Under the Sea' dance. So who are you going to take Kwangmin-ah?" Crusade asked him but looked away because he just nodded in deep thought. "Of course, you guys are going to take your boyfriends, as for me I'm definitely not going." she said finishing her kimchi. "You just don't wanna go because you're scared of the fact that you're going to look fat." HyunSeong smirked. "YAH! SHUT YOUR MOUTH!" Everyone except for Kimer just laughed and she just pouted. 

 

So after the picnic, all of them went to stores to buy the dresses and tuxes, all the fancy stuff like that. Kimera was just about to go in until she recieved a call. "Yeobseoyo? Mrs. Kwon? Why did you call?" Kimera said answering her phone. "Kimera! I need your help to decorate the stage for the dance. Our designer just got in an accident and was sent to the hospital! Can you do it?! You're also going to be working with serving the food." Kimera thought about it, she was very creative and artistic when it comes to decorate something, and she loves to serve. "Neh, I'll do it." she smiled and Mrs. Kwon hung up. 

 

She thought about it more and since she was going to the dance too, she would wear a dress also. She though also that since she was serving at the dance she might see her crush there. She started to blush but then quickly went away when she entered the store to buy a dress also. Apparently, the rest of G-Crew were looking at her, then Ayase just went up to her. 

 

"I thought you weren't going to the dance?" "I am, it's just that I'm in the committee to design the stage and serve the food, so I thought that i had to look good while I was over there." Ayase smiled, "Awe, my dongsaeng is starting to care about her looks." she pretended to wipe a tear. "What's that supposed to mean?" Ayase just laughed and went to look for her dress.

 

Then they everyone just got home. Kimera told the rest of G-Crew what Mrs. Kwon told her. They gave her ideas of what they wanted the stage to look like, so they took note of that. Which actually took a few hours to finish taking all those notes. They looked at the time and it was about time to sleep. So everyone got dressed up and slept awating the next day.

 

(4 days before the dance - Tuesday)

 

Kimera woke up early to go to school. For breakfast, she just ate some of the leftover food from dinner and left to school, since she had a busy day ahead of her because of the first meeting with the committee. Then everyone else got up and did the usual routine. 

 

So at the end of school, Kimera went to go meet up with the team she had to work with. She told the ideas that her members told and they agreed. So they all went to a party store and bought all the supplies that they needed. Since Mrs. Kwon was in charge of the whole thing she put Boyfriend in charge of the music at the dance. So Kimera had veen seeing them for almost the whole week. 

 

(3 days before the dance - Wednesday - After School)

 

Kimera again went to go meet up with her team at the stage and they immediately started working putting up the decorations. Kimera was telling people what they were going to do and told Boyfriend to hook up (LOL sounds wrong) some people to sing. So DongHyun and Jeongmin got Super Junior to sing. Then the three maknaes got SNSD to perform, with HyunSeong getting SHINee. And of couse Boyfriend were going to perform as well. 

 

Kimera was just putting up streamers on the top of the stage so she was standing on a ladder. Then, out of nowhere, a cat came and started pushing and playing with the ladders legs at the bottom. Since she had quick reflexes, she didn't jump off, but she did hold on tightly to the ladder. But the cat just kept pushing and playing with it.

 

"Yah cat stop it! YAH STUPID CAT!" After that she was now against gravity. She fell. "AHHHH!" She closed her eyes tightly and waited for her to get seriously injured but instead, she fell into someone's arms safe and secured. She opened her eyes and almost blushing madly because HyunSeong was hovering over her face. "Yah, gwaenchanhi?" He let her stand up and she bowed. "Neh, I'm alright, thank you for saving me. 

 

She then just continued with starting to fix the ladder and safely securing it. HyunSeong was just left with a confused look on his face and just went back to the group. And as for the cat it went down the stage and somone picked the cat up. "Good job kitty! That's just as we planned!" The mysterious voice said and they walked out of the school.