What You Mean To Me

I'm Your Boyfriend!

 

It was the next day of school and it was also the time for drama class for Ayumi and music class for JeongMin.

 

In music class JeongMin asked the whole class if they liked his song which he already played for them.

 

“JeongMin Oppa! It is so sweet!”

 

“Who are you going to sing it too hyung?”

 

“Aish! Such a lucky girl!”

 

“If you want to see me perform this song I’m going to play it after class in the theatre and spread the word,” JeongMin said with a wide smile. “Oh, and may I use this guitar for the performance Mr. Jung?” he asked sitting at his desk. “Of course you can, if it’s that important to you, now let’s begin class.”

 

JeongMin was so happy he was fist pumped into the air and everyone was either smiling at him or staring at him weirdly.

 

(While that was happening, let’s go to the theatre.)

 

Ayumi was going to direct a play that she will be staring in. She said it was going to be the best play that there ever was in the whole entire world. She was directing a play about how a girl fell in love with a guy but he broke her heart, but the girl didn’t give up on the guy.

 

She had named it ‘Poi and True Heart’, she doesn’t know why but it sounded like a great title.

 

She was so busy, directing people to their spots, managing the lighting, managing the background, and other stuff. It was the last day for rehearsal so when it was done, they left the background as a black starry night.

 

“Ayumi unnie, where do I put this?” Seohyun said. She was also in her class. “Just put the bush by the old cottage where Poi sleeps.” She said looking for her co-director.

 

Then they were finally done with all their hard work.

 

Ring-ring-ring

 

That signaled the end of class, and the time when JeongMin sang his song in theatre.

 

Ayumi took long to pack up her things. Though when she was just about done there were still people sitting in the seats of the theatre. She was getting confused so she left, just about when she was about to open the door, YoungMin came in and pushed her onto the stage of the theatre and made her sit on a wooden stool.

 

“Wait YoungMin! What are you doing?” she asked failing to get out of his grasp. “Just wait and see.” Was all he said while getting a stand for a microphone. He put to the center of the stage and went over to HyunSeong who was tuning the school’s guitar a little up.

 

As she was watching YoungMin do that kind of stuff, she noticed that there were more people coming into the theatre and the light died down.

 

The starry night of the background was just perfect for the song. Everyone settled down and to her surprise JeongMin came out of nowhere. The spotlight and all attention went on him.

 

“Anneyeonghaseyo! Umm…I made this song for a very special girl that I kind of well you’ll get it once you hear the song. Oh and gomawo to the school to donate the time for me to sing this song.” He said as he turned to look at Ayumi with another spotlight showing her.

 

She didn’t know what to do, she was just sitting there staring at him.

 

HyunSeong thought that it was time for him to play on the guitar, so he started strumming.

 

Then JeongMin started singing.

 

“Can’t blame you for thinking that you never really knew me at all. I try to, deny you, but nothing ever made me feel so wrong. I thought I was protecting you, that everything that I go through, but I know that we got lost along the way.” He sang his heart out.

 

Ayumi was sensing that he was sorry what he did to make her angry. Though she had a blank face because she was thinking deeply about the song.

 

He continued singing, “Here I am with all my heart, I hope you understand. I know I let you down but I’m never gonna make that mistake again. You brought me closer to I really am, come take my hand. I want the world to see what you mean to me. What you mean to me.” Then HyunSeong stopped playing. “Just know that I’m sorry Ayumi-ah.” JeongMin said giving her a smile. Unexpectedly, she smiled back at him.

 

The crowd was giving a cheer, “Give him a chance Ayumi!” one girl said. “Trust him again!” a guy said.

 

JeongMin asked, “Ayumi I’m sorry what all I’ve done, it’s just that I really…l-like y-you, I made him break up with you because I didn’t want to see you with another guy.” Ayumi just kept on smiling and blushed when he stuttered his confession.

 

“Do you forgive me?” he asked. He extended his arms so she could go hug him. Ayumi was just standing like an idiot smiling at him. Then she finally said, “Yes JeongMin I forgive you.” She was running up to him hugging him.

 

(After School)

 

JeongMin was planning to ask Ayumi to be his girlfriend right now but he didn’t see her. He then found her walking out of the gates. “Hey Ayumi!” he said with a bright smile plastered on his face. “Stop doing that.” She said punching him on the arm. “Stop doing what?” he said giving her a smile again.

 

“Your smile! Stop smiling me!” she said looking away from him. JeongMin just laughed at her.

 

“Hey can I ask you something?” he said scratching the back of his neck. “What is it?” Ayumi said. She already knew what he was going to say. “Would you be my girl-“ He was cut off by Ayumi, “Sure I’d love to JeongMin.” She said happily skipping to the mansion.

 

JeongMin was left there confused. Then figured out what just happened. “Hey wait for me Ayumi!” he was running toward her and he caught up, he kissed her on the cheek.

 

Ayumi was very happy she was with JeongMin. She used to like him when they first met.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awww, so sweet :3

So what do you guys think?

I felt like uploading today :3