New People and Same School?

I'm Your Boyfriend!

 

(August 1, 2011 – 5:30 a.m.)

 

Kimera woke up early just for the start of school.

 

She got into her uniform and went downstairs. Everyone was already awake eating breakfast.

 

“Hey everyone!” Kimera said happily, she was very excited for the first day of high school as a senior.

 

“I went to the school website a few minutes ago and it said that for the newcomers who just joined and the students that were there last year can do a performance at the stage at the theatre today at 8:00,” Said Ayumi, “do you think we should do a performance as G-Crew?” “I think we should, we haven’t done a performance in a long time!” Kisune yelled wanting to join the conversation. Kimera giggled and sat down to eat cereal, “If we are, then what are we going to do for the performance?” “We should dance something that has a good beat to it and that the audience wants to dance along to.” Ayase answered.

 

Kimera scanned through her mind for some songs she knows that is catchy enough. “I can’t think of any songs right now…oh I got one, how about SISTAR19’s Maboy? Remember, we made a dance for that already just two days ago because we were bored.” “Yeah let’s do it!” Crusade yelled.

 

(Seoul High School of Performing Arts – 6:50)

 

They enrolled in a school called Seoul High School of Performing Arts. It took about 10 minutes to walk there.

 

They first went to school office to get their schedule. Then they headed for the theatre. They signed up late in the office, so they were the fourth to go; they were only five performances so they wondered who the last one was. They all walked backstage to practice their dance. Then the first performance started.

 

While it started Boyfriend was in the same school also. They were being showed around the school by the principal, since they just enrolled. They were almost about done with their tour, though they just had to go to one more place, the theatre.

 

By the time they had got there, G-Crew was dancing Maboy. “And finally this is the theatre, where all drama and acting live, right now there is a performance.” Said the principal. But he was ignored; Boyfriend’s eyes were locked on the people that were dancing right now. They remember the voices and especially the faces.

 

Boyfriend also signed up for the performances and they were the ones going last. They walked backstage and waited for G-Crew to end their dance.

 

Once they were done, they gave a bow to the audience and left to go backstage. They sat down on a couch and complaining how tired they were already. “I’m sweating!” said Ayase, grabbing a small white board and fanning it in front of her.

 

Boyfriend grabbed some ice cold water bottles and walked up to where they sat. “Would you like a water bottle?” Boyfriend sang in sync. “Yeah, thanks.” G-Crew said without looking at who asked them and grabbed it out of their hands.

 

“Well that’s kind of rude to not say ‘hello’ to someone you guys knew for a couple months now.” JeongMin said.

 

They all recognized JeongMin’s voice and stood up. “You guys go to this school?!?” they said in sync. “If we are here then I guess we are.” YoungMin joked.

 

Ayase was so excited she ran behind MinWoo and jumped on his back, “I MISSED YOU SO MUCH OPPA!” “Since when did you call me oppa?” he asked, “since NOW.” She yelled at the top of her lungs.

 

“Now, we have a special treat for you today. Boyfriend enrolled in this school and is going to perform for you their new song ‘Don’t Touch My Girl’!” the person with the microphone said.

 

“Well, I guess we’re up.” DongHyun said going to the stage, “Watch us!” G-Crew obediently followed to the side of the stage.

 

“You’re my lady…you’re my lady…you’re my lady, with you.” They sang. All the girls in the theatre basically screamed for them, “BOYFRIEND, BOYFRIEND, BOYFRIEND!!!”

 

Once they were done, they headed for backstage. “What do you guys think?” KwangMin said proudly but still breathing deeply for air. “I think that was amazing.” Kimera said.

 

“Anyway, how were you guys?” DongHyun said. “We are just fine, although Ayase is stalking MinWoo on Youtube,” Ayako said giggling, “and every comment she sees that’s about liking MinWoo she spams.” Ayase punched Ayako on the arm. “Shut up!” she spat.

 

“You know we should get to our classes now. I have math for my first period, how about you guys?” Kimera said. “I have history first.” Said Crusade.

 

Ring Ring Ring

 

“That’s the bell let’s go to our classes!” Ayumi said running down the stairs and already out in the hallway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry i haven't uploaded on friday :(

I was so busy yesterday!!

Though, i hope you like this chapter!!

Ppyong!