Sickness

I'm Your Boyfriend!

 

When Kimera and HyunSeong got home they told KwangMin and Crusade that it was their turn to sing a song for the album.

 

KwangMin got in the car and waited for Crusade to come. Crusade came in five minutes late. “Sorry I’m late, I was still changing.” “Well then change faster.” Then they drove off to the center.

 

(Starship Entertainment Center – Recording Booth 12:45 a.m.)

 

They put on their headphones and looked at the sheet to find out what song they were going to sing. It said ‘Re-make – I’m in Heaven When You Kiss Me’. It was the version with so many rapping parts in it. So it was KwangMin’s job to do all the rapping and was Crusade’s job to just say the title of the song repeated times.

 

Then the song started in a couple of minutes.

 

“I’m in heaven when you kiss me, show me how you miss me, take me with you back to wonderland. I’m in heaven when you kiss me, show me how you miss me, take me with you back to wonderland.” Crusade sang fast but cute.

 

“Baby girl you got me crazy, every single thing we do. You make me smile, you make me laugh whenever I’m right next to you.” KwangMin rapped also taking a glance to look at Crusade. Everything he was saying right now, he actually meant for real.

 

Then they were done and started for home. They were in the lobby until Mr. Lorgenheim called him for a photo shoot with someone. “Hey how about you wait outside for me.” KwangMin said going to the side to talk to Mr. Lorgenheim.

 

“Okay.” She then turned for the door and went out.

 

She pulled on the handle of the car, but it was locked. She wanted to get the keys the KwangMin had, but she didn’t want to interrupt him. So she just waited outside the car.

 

While that was happening, she didn’t even know that the clouds were covering the sun and was gray. A rain droplet fell onto her nose and made her nose wet. She looked up and it started raining. She was standing out there for 20 minutes and the rain was falling harder and harder. She still didn’t want to come inside the building because there were more people inside there with him.

 

5 minutes passed and KwangMin came out finding Crusade sneezing at least every 10 seconds. He took her inside the car and drove home.

 

He was definitely worried because she was staying out there in the rain. He finally gathered up the courage to say, “Why didn’t you come inside the building when it started raining?” “I didn’t want to…ACHOO…interrupt you and…ACHOO…Mr. Lorgenhiem…ACHOO…” she finally said. “Are you okay? Here let me see.” He touched her  forehead with the back of his hand. Her head was warm. “You’re sick. When you get to our house you should get into bed.” “Okay.” She replied sadly.

 

When they got to their home, Crusade just walked upstairs to KwangMin’s room. She got into bed and waited for KwangMin to come. He then came in with a small wet towel and some medicine. “Oh, hi KwangMin.” She said with a faded voice.

 

“Let me take your temperature first.” He popped in the thermometer in , then took it out and read 102.3 degrees. “Here, you should drink this medicine.” He gave her a cup filled with grape flavor liquid.

 

She drank it all and drank water after. He put the wet towel in her forehead and pulled up the sheets so she could be warm.

 

She then fell asleep. KwangMin was quietly watching T.V. and kept making sure if Crusade was having a good sleep.

 

But then Crusade started sleep talking. “Jebal, don’t do this…(Please, don’t do this)” Crusade mumbled. KwangMin then quieted down and listened to what she was saying. “”Don’t do this to me please…” Crusade mumbled again.

 

Is she having a dream? Is it a good or bad dream, I wonder KwangMin thought. “Should I wake her up?” he was talking to himself, “Hey Crusade wake up,” he started shaking her arm, “Hey wake up!” he was getting louder and losing his patience. He gave up and went outside to see what everyone was doing.

 

When he went downstairs JeongMin asked, “Hey where’s Crusade? She is making lunch today.” “She’s had a fever she can’t come down to cook.” He replied sitting on the table playing with his stuffed toy Pikachu.

 

“You’re such a kid bro.” YoungMin said looking at him play with the toy. “So what, I don’t care” he said looking away from him.

 

(Next Day – 2:30 p.m.)

 

“Hey where are the girls?” KwangMin asked. “They are outside in the backyard, practicing their dance without Crusade.” YoungMin said. “Is DongHyun and HyunSeong with them? I don’t see them anywhere.” “Yeah, they’re outside.”

 

He looked outside and saw HyunSeong on the swings with DongHyun while watching them practice.

 

Minutes later Kimera came in saying, “Let’s go get frozen yogurt! It’s hot outside!” “I’ll drive!” JeongMin said already at the door.

 

(Frozen Yogurt Store)

 

DongHyun ordered rocky road, HyunSeong ordered mint chocolate, JeongMin ordered vanilla, YoungMin ordered a mix with vanilla and chocolate, KwangMin ordered chocolate, Minwoo and Ayase shared a strawberry, Kimera ordered mint chocolate mixed with a lot of chocolate chips, Kisune ordered mango, and finally Crusade ordered the plain old chocolate.

 

They all sat down in huge table. While they were eating, Ayase got a little yogurt just above her lip and MinWoo wiped it off winking at her and laughing.

 

Then almost an hour later, they all left and went to the arcade to play some games.

 

It was all crowded over there, but when girls saw Boyfriend they started screaming and running over to them.

 

“MinWoo! Could you please be my boyfriend?” a girl about his age pouted. “Mianhe, I already have a girlfriend.” He said back politely. Then surprisingly there where girl twins that came up to the Jo twins. “Oppa, can we go out sometime?” they both said in sync. “Mianhe, we’re not looking for girlfriend right now.” Then the girls left disappointed

 

Then HyunSeong saw a girl that he knew before. The girl also saw him and walked up to him. HyunSeong quickly put his arm around Kimera and she said, “What the!” “Shut up and play along.”

 

The girl went up to HyunSeong and was flirting with him. “Long time no see, HyunSeong,” she said, “Why can’t we start dating now HyunSeong? I missed you so much.” “I’m sorry Namjoo, but I already have a girlfriend.” He said as he kissed Kimera on the forehead. When Kimera heard this, she secretly kicked HyunSeong behind hid leg without Namjoo knowing.

 

Namjoo glared at Kimera, and then she stormed out of the arcade. Kimera was thinking why HyunSeong chose her instead of Kisune or Crusade.