Operation Breakup

I'm Your Boyfriend!

 

JeongMin was walking back to the dorm. He unlocked the door and went inside to sit on the couch. Then his phone rang.

 

“Yeobseoyo?”

 

“JeongMin, this is Kimera.”

 

“What is it?”

 

“I talked to Ayumi, that guy you purposely scared is now dating her. His name is Kae Joonghyuk.”

 

“…” JeongMin was now silent until he hung up on her.

 

“Hello…hello? Stupid JeongMin…” she said and went upstairs to her room.

 

He was in deep thought about Ayumi. Though he didn’t hear MinWoo, “Hyung…Hyung!” he was getting impatient, “HYUNG!” JeongMin literally jumped off the couch and Hit his head on the small table in front.

 

“What is it MinWoo?” he said rubbing his forehead. “I was just wondering what you were in deep thought about.” MinWoo said standing up to get a glass of milk. “Just thinking about some school things.” He lied and went to the freezer to get an ice pack.

 

“Yeah right,” MinWoo said, “I wonder what Ayumi is doing now, I’m going to call her and ask her to come with me for a stroll in the park. Then we are going to hold hands…” JeongMin glared at him opening the door. He didn’t know he was being all sarcastic. “What…you’re actually going to do that?” JeongMin forgot all about the ice pack and was getting angry that MinWoo was taking her out for a stroll.

 

MinWoo was trying to get him jealous. “I like her not you, YOU LOVE AYASE!” JeongMin said almost yelling the last part. “I can’t believe you actually fell for that. You do actually love her.” MinWoo said closing the door and finishing his glass of milk.

 

JeongMin was at first confused then figured it out. “You little…you pranked me.” He said. “Anyway, I need help with something,” he grabbed a piece of paper and a pen. “I need your help on breaking up Ayumi and Joonghyuk.” MinWoo was actually interested in his plan. “So this is what we are going to do.” JeongMin said drawing out the bar that was close to the school.

 

(The Next Day – After School)

 

JeongMin’s friend, Wanjin, walked up to Joonghyuk and told them that they should hang out at the bar.

 

They walked to the bar and Joonghyuk drank a lot margarita, which got him drunk. JeongMin’s other friend Hyoyoung had walked up to him and kissed him. Joonghyuk kissed her back.

The plan was that MinWoo would be there also and saw them kiss then go to G-Crew mansion and tell Ayumi to come with him to the bar.

 

“MinWoo what is it? Just tell me!” she said almost falling when he was holding her wrist and running really fast.  “I can’t tell you, I have to show you!” he said while panting.

 

They finally made it to the bar and went inside. MinWoo showed her where they were and surprisingly they were still kissing. He pointed to them to show her that they were kissing.

 

He saw the Ayumi was starting to tear up. She went over to them and pulled the girl away from him and once he stood up to complain to her she slapped him hard enough to make a red mark shaped as a hand.

 

She left running out of tears flowing down like a waterfall. She went running back to the mansion.

 

She ran into the house and jumped onto the couch and never knew that JeongMin was in the kitchen eating a muffin. When JeongMin finished the muffin he walked over to Ayumi and said, “Why are you crying? You shouldn’t cry or else it will ruin you beautiful cute face.” He said lifting her head up and wiping away the tears.

 

“MinWoo dragged me to the bar and I saw J-Joonghyuk kissing another girl.” Ayumi stuttered when she said her ex-boyfriend’s name. JeongMin turned his face around and said a quick yes then turned back to look at her. “It’s okay, stay here and I’ll comfort you.” She just nodded and ate the piece of gum that he gave her.