YoungMin and Kisune Literally Sitting in a Tree

I'm Your Boyfriend!

 

 

They all went to their classes until it was lunch break. Kisune was skipping happily down the cobblestone path holding her lunch. The school had a special tree house that you can go inside of and eat your lunch there. She went up the ladder leading to the tree house and sat down on one of the tree’s branches.

 

She took out her lunch. It was a sandwich with a bag of chips and a bottle of water. Then she started eating and humming a little song until she heard someone walk down the cobblestone path.

 

She saw that it was YoungMin just walking holding a brown sack. She just went back to eating and heard YoungMin call her name. “Kisune-ah!” She looked and YoungMin was waving at her and running toward her.

 

He climbed up the ladder and sat down next to her. “So, what are you doing here all alone?” “Just eating, looking at what people look like when I’m up here.” She replied.

 

YoungMin smirked, “I bet I still look good when I’m down there.” He took a bite in his sandwich. Kisune lightly punched him on the arm.

 

So they ate until it was the end of lunch, but before they both left YoungMin asked, “Hey Kisune…could you go out with me sometime?” Kisune stopped what she was doing and turned to look at YoungMin wide-eyed. “Umm…what?” she said. This time he was stuttering, “W-Would you go o-out with m-me sometime?” Kisune replayed what he said in her mind.

 

“Sure…” Kisune said, “When?” “You’ll see.”He said giving a smile. “Okay.” Kisune said leaving until YoungMin said, “Oh yeah call me oppa from now on!” “Okay oppa!” She then left to go to class.

 

What they didn’t know is that someone was watching them the whole time. That someone was Yookyung. She was listening over behind the tree they sitting on. After YoungMin left, Yookyung followed him. They both had the same class this period, so she was safe.

 

After the class ended, Yookyung went out the door but she was right next to the door and peeked in to see only YoungMin still sitting in his desk writing something.

 

Then Yookyung went quickly to her locker that was right next to Kisune’s locker. YoungMin then went out of the door and taped a note to Kisune’s locker. When he left to go to his locker, Yookyung ripped off the note and read it. It said:

 

Dear Kisune,

Meet me at the tree house after school, I have to ask you something very important.

Love,

YoungMin-oppa

P.S. Meet me behind the tree house!

 

Yookyung got mad. She was the one and only one for YoungMin. So she made a plan to destroy Kisune’s heart. Then she taped the note back on Kisune’s locker.

 

After Yookyung left her locker Kisune came to put back her science books. Then she found the note that was taped to her locker. She then opened and read it with a smile. She was excited for the ‘date’. She looked at the clock behind her, it was almost time till the end of school. Just one more period then off to the tree house she went.

 

She quickly opened her locker and got all her stuff for Algebra.

 

(After school – 3:00 p.m.)

 

YoungMin was sitting behind the tree and waiting for Kisune to come. He then heard footsteps on the grass and he immediately stood up and turned around, “Kisune?” he then realized it wasn’t her but Yookyung.

 

“Oh…you’re not Kisune…what is your name? I forgot.” YoungMin said disappointedly. “I’m Yookyung, I’m in your class for the last period.

 

Then Kisune was walking down the cobblestone path back to the tree. She was very happy that she was going to meet YoungMin behind the tree.

 

Then she stopped and stared behind the tree. Tears started to roll down her cheeks. Her heart was breaking. She thought that YoungMin knew that she had a crush on him. She started walking backwards slowly back into the school building.

 

She was looking at the most horrible sight she has ever seen.

 

YoungMin was kissing Yookyung. Tears were like coming down like a rainstorm, they kept coming and coming down.

 

YoungMin was surprised and found Kisune and pushed Yookyung away from him. “Kisune, this is not what it looks like. I wasn’t kissing her!” YoungMin walking up to her. “Well then what were you doing? Were you killing a spider on her lips? I think not!” She yelled and ran away back to the mansion.

 

“Wait Kisune!” YoungMin ran after her. He then gave up because she was already far ahead of him. He wondered who was Yookyung, he swore he saw her before.

 

He then went home wondering what to tell Kisune when he saw her at school tomorrow.

 

(G-Crew’s Mansion – 3:30 p.m.)

 

Kisune’s face had no expression on it. All she thought was avoiding everybody and wanted to stay in her room.

 

The rest of G-Crew was on the couch watching a comedy show. Then Ayako noticed Kisune come in and followed her to her room. “Hey Kisune what happened?” she asked. Kisune said nothing. “Come on, tell me.” She still said nothing and they just went up the stairs.

Then she ran to her room and locked herself in. Ayako was really worried. She went back downstairs to tell the rest of the members.

 

She sat down right next to Kimera. “You guys, there is something wrong with Kisune. I’m really worried.” She said her head cupped on her hands.